Thailand eyes pre-pandemic tourism levels by 2024, revamps VAT refund process

webfact

1 hour ago, Mike Lister said:

So you believe anecdotal evidence based on a sample of less than ten rather than collated stats produced by the government? That speaks volumes about you matey, if I felt that way I wouldn't be able to live here.

Certainly it is not exclusive to Thailand. I distrust all governments, it's the way I was raised, and the way I've lived my whole life. Works for me. I love Thailand. Never liked the government here, nor back in the US. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Certainly it is not exclusive to Thailand. I distrust all governments, it's the way I was raised, and the way I've lived my whole life. Works for me. I love Thailand. Never liked the government here, nor back in the US. 

I understand the distrust of governments but I don't think it's a good idea to extend that distrust across the board. If you do, you end up trusting only the things you can touch and see which leads to a warped perception of reality.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

90% of 39 mill, so they're looking at 35 mill in 2024, seems doable to me given the increase this year over last year 11 mill was substantial

One can always hope for the best.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1