‘Tis the Season of the (W)itch? Yeah, over here, ‘tis!

GammaGlobulin

Hi Folks,

Over here where I am, it’s the season of the (w)itch, for sure!

Have you ever lived in a large village where ALL the (w)itches go into heat at the same time, for miles around?

And you thought that Ichabod Crane was scary?

Ichabod Crane, riding through a village, is NOTHING compared to canine Pheromones wafting invisible and undetectable to humans, through the village air, causing scary things to happen all through the nights of this Seasoning of the Witch.

No matter where you might venture, for kilometers around, amazingly, all the witches are now in season, and the warlock canines are supremely active, beginning when the sun sets, until the sun rises.  And then they rest, and repeat, …the next night.

Truly, the effect is a calamity for those who appreciate an environment which is not insanity, incarnate.

You can walk for several kilometers, and all the witches are in the same state.

INCREDIBLE.

You have never heard such howling of the Wolf in the dog as you can hear here, for days and days.

Why don’t those who own dogs finally catch on to the fact that witches can be spayed, at low cost, here in Thailand/

What are they, anyway….?

Breeders or something, hoping to sell the offspring of their ugly witches?

My solution would be to….

During elementary school, replace sex education classes with proper animal husbandry classes.

I don’t care about human sex courses in school…

This makes little difference to me.

However, proper courses in animal husbandry, with due respect for neutering and spaying, might improve the quality of life throughout Thailand.

Just my thinking.

BUT, since things are still the way they have always been for hundreds of years….

During these weeks, we are faced with nothing but….

The Season of the Witches….while they are in season….

Even Donovan would have approved, me thinks….

Gamma

Bow,

Wow!

Note:  Year after year, decade after decade, and for centuries….Will this disaster never end?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

am I glad I blocked him he is obtuse.

Have you ever considered the contention that some males, no matter what species, lack self-control, and that, in such cases, castration is the simplest solution, for society, in general?

Same in our area, but, thankfully, everything seems to be back to normal now. Our (young) male dog turned into a soi dog and didn't come home for nearly a week. I sometimes saw him hanging with the street bro's and fighting for mating rights.

He came back yesterday. I didn't have to feed him for nearly a week and saved a few hundred Baht on dog food. He looks a bit crestfallen and I think he probably lucked out.

18 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

ABSTRUSE, you meant, I think....

And, I am confident that you will regret blocking me, in the long run.

Best to you, Sir!

Not so down on the abstruse... but Donovan is something else. Though, now that I think about it, Season of the Witch does mention beatniks and rabbits in a ditch... I do not remember any mention of dogs... Perhaps "still kicking" is on to something?? lol

• Thumbs Up 1