My mate jumped in my pool fully clothed, said he met psycho guy in Makro

Cricky

1 hour ago, Cricky said:

I spoke to him this morning, he seems to think French or even saying he may have been Russian.

I had an issue with French guys at my gym last week.

3 were talking loudly behind my running machine and I politely asked them to move on.

When I went to the pool, they followed and as I walking to the water, one walked straight at me. I refused to move so bumped into the <deleted>. Nothing else was said, srtange -  3 x 20/30 year olds abusing a late 50s guy.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cricky said:

My mate is thinking of making a police report at the cop shop.

Any input from you guys.

Good idea or not?

As long as your friend didn’t respond in any physical response then sure, make a police report. Would be curious of the outcome.

14 hours ago, Cricky said:

My mate was a bit shaken when he arrived at my place, he told me around 3pm today, Tuesday 26th December a European guy, 30's, rudely pushed trolley in front of him at the fresh milk cabinet at Makro Sukhumit Pattaya. The rude man told my mate to watchout, my mate told him aggressively to watchout, then this European guy started calling my mate names and telling my mate to <deleted> off.  My mate then went to the frozen section to pull out some frozen meat, then the European spat on my mate.

My mate went straight to the service desk to ask for security.  The European guy came up to the counter and started videoing my mate. My mate lost it knocking the phone out of his hand.   The European then offered him outside, my mate walked towards the psycho guy, then psycho guy starts swinging his fist and trying to kick my mate, they were stood next to the service counter. Then the European starts swearing, saying he's going to kill my mate, making gestures if slitting my mates throat.  

A cop was in the shop, he told European guy to behave, then the European guy makes up some story saying he was scared to go to the carpark, saying my mate would hurt him.  What a strange, psycho European.  

Anyway, the cop asked my mate to leave the shop, my mate paid for groceries, went to his car, drove of, the cop stood by, keeping a look out for psycho guy.  

I couldn't believe my mate when he arrived at my place, he threw me his phone and jumped in my swimming pool, fully clothed, wash that spit off he said.  

Anyone at Makro this afternoon

So, both the European and your mate got a few screws loose.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cricky said:

I reckon my mate handled himself well.

If a foreigner spat on me it would unleash the devil inside, I would have ripped his bloody head off.

If your mate let that Mutt spit on him without physical recourse, he should hand in his man-card.. pronto!

Spitting is a low act.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Cricky said:

My mate was a bit shaken when he arrived at my place, he told me around 3pm today, Tuesday 26th December a European guy, 30's, rudely pushed trolley in front of him at the fresh milk cabinet at Makro Sukhumit Pattaya. The rude man told my mate to watchout, my mate told him aggressively to watchout, then this European guy started calling my mate names and telling my mate to <deleted> off.  My mate then went to the frozen section to pull out some frozen meat, then the European spat on my mate.

My mate went straight to the service desk to ask for security.  The European guy came up to the counter and started videoing my mate. My mate lost it knocking the phone out of his hand.   The European then offered him outside, my mate walked towards the psycho guy, then psycho guy starts swinging his fist and trying to kick my mate, they were stood next to the service counter. Then the European starts swearing, saying he's going to kill my mate, making gestures if slitting my mates throat.  

A cop was in the shop, he told European guy to behave, then the European guy makes up some story saying he was scared to go to the carpark, saying my mate would hurt him.  What a strange, psycho European.  

Anyway, the cop asked my mate to leave the shop, my mate paid for groceries, went to his car, drove of, the cop stood by, keeping a look out for psycho guy.  

I couldn't believe my mate when he arrived at my place, he threw me his phone and jumped in my swimming pool, fully clothed, wash that spit off he said.  

Anyone at Makro this afternoon

I hope you have subsequently drained and cleaned the pool.

1 hour ago, MonteD said:

If your mate let that Mutt spit on him without physical recourse, he should hand in his man-card.. pronto!

Spitting is a low act.

Nothing worse than a spitter and a guy (snowflake) that hits from behind or when you are not looking.

2 hours ago, novacova said:

As long as your friend didn’t respond in any physical response then sure, make a police report. Would be curious of the outcome.

He did knock the phone out of the guys hands.

I reckon its justified having a phone in your face recording without permission.

Edited by Cricky
  • Like 1

Used to be a fellow hung out around Bukhao, skinny Brit fellow, his entire upper body tattooed, usually had his shirt off.  Scuttlebutt was he was on the lam back home.  One day walked past him while he was spouting off about how people are stupid . . .

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I had an issue with French guys at my gym last week.

3 were talking loudly behind my running machine and I politely asked them to move on.

When I went to the pool, they followed and as I walking to the water, one walked straight at me. I refused to move so bumped into the <deleted>. Nothing else was said, srtange -  3 x 20/30 year olds abusing a late 50s guy.

Very strange.

Its best these days living in Thailand just to keep quiet, not say anything, way too many weirdos now.

Edited by Cricky

On 12/27/2023 at 7:45 AM, daveAustin said:

I would also be pissed someone jumping in my pool without swimming gear and not showering

The mrs Thai friends do it all the time, can't stop them, why should I stop my friend.

Pool chemicals are cheap in Thailand.