Top media influencer claims that Chinese men target Thai women for love in what she calls ‘son hunting’

webfact

On 12/27/2023 at 5:43 PM, Bday Prang said:

Surachate and his lads will all have a few illegitimates to their name.  Its the sign of a real man . They won't be probing very deep either

Isn't that what the problem is about, deep probing by Chinese guys? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Isn't that what the problem is about, deep probing by Chinese guys? 

The problem is certainly about probing, not sure if "depth" is the issue, from what I have heard the chinese are not generally equipped to probe too deeply,  but it appears they can probe just as effectively the rest of us

On 12/27/2023 at 12:52 AM, SiSePuede419 said:

Asian people in America are rare…

Depends on where in America you live. 

There are more Thais living in my hometown of Los Angeles than anyplace outside of Thailand.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 1:18 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

Why doesn't she complain about Thai men who 'flee the scene' once a girl is pregnant? Whether the baby is male or female.

Because they cant get any money out of thai guys, whereas Chinese !!!!!   Lets go to the police!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 2:28 PM, spidermike007 said:

Why is this considered news, and why is it considered bad news, and why is the biggest joke involved?

It just sounds like Chinese men looking for Thai women, people from all over the world look for Thai women. Are Chinese men worse than others? What's the issue here, I thought that Thailand was supposedly in love with China? 

Absolutely.

On 12/30/2023 at 2:22 PM, fusion58 said:

There are more Thais living in my hometown of Los Angeles than anyplace outside of Thailand.

Depends on where you live in LA.

I've lived there before.

Most people don't go farther than 5 miles from their home, except for work.

Lots of places in LA where Asians are rare.

East LA, for example.

Most people living in ELA speak Spanish, not Chinese or Thai. 🤣

On 1/2/2024 at 5:47 PM, SiSePuede419 said:

Depends on where you live in LA.

I've lived there before.

Most people don't go farther than 5 miles from their home, except for work.

Lots of places in LA where Asians are rare.

East LA, for example.

Most people living in ELA speak Spanish, not Chinese or Thai

The part of L.A. you live in has no bearing on the fact that there are more Thai people living in Los Angeles than anywhere outside of Thailand.

There's even a district of Los Angeles called "Thai Town."

3 hours ago, fusion58 said:

The part of L.A. you live in has no bearing on the fact that there are more Thai people living in Los Angeles

You changed the subject.  The subject was about supply and demand imbalances creating a high demand for Chinese women and also how just being an Asian in America makes you a "rare" minority as Asians only compromise 6% of Americans.  I'd say a 94% chance of meeting a random individual in America who is not Asian makes Asians rare.  And yes, you don't know LA very well.  It's segregated by income.  Although I am sure there's some Thais living in Beverly Hills, you won't find many in West LA, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes and lots of other neighborhoods in LA.  Yes, I've lived in SFV in Reseda before it had a Starbucks and it was all Vietnamese and "head shops", 555.

And yes, I've seen Thai Elvis in Thai Town.  You're not very enlightening to me because I know what I am talking about. 😄

Edited by SiSePuede419

2 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

You changed the subject.  The subject was about supply and demand imbalances creating a high demand for Chinese women and also how just being an Asian in America makes you a "rare" minority as Asians only compromise 6% of Americans.  I'd say a 94% chance of meeting a random individual in America who is not Asian makes Asians rare.  And yes, you don't know LA very well.  It's segregated by income.  Although I am sure there's some Thais living in Beverly Hills, you won't find many in West LA, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes and lots of other neighborhoods in LA.  Yes, I've lived in SFV in Reseda before it had a Starbucks and it was all Vietnamese and "head shops", 555.

And yes, I've seen Thai Elvis in Thai Town.  You're not very enlightening to me because I know what I am talking about. 😄

I didn't change the subject.

Let's recap:

1. You stated "Asian people in America are rare."

2. I replied "it depends on where in America you live," and noted, by way of example, that there were more Thai people living in my hometown of Los Angeles than anywhere outside of Thailand.

3. You attempted to counter with a True Scotsman Fallacy, viz., "well, Asian people are rare in East Los Angeles (as if this goal post move somehow refuted my original claim in #2.)

And yes, you don't know LA very well.

LOL. Did I mention L.A. was my hometown? 😂

15 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Did I mention L.A. was my hometown? 😂

Like I said most people in LA don't go much farther than 5 miles from their home except for work.

Just because you were born there doesn't mean you know it as well as someone who is not from there.

Duh.

People who are not from LAgo to lots of places and neighborhoods that people in LA never go. 

Because there's too much traffic.

And lots of people in LA are very small minded and can't admit they're wrong because huge egos.

LA is the land of huge egos.

You could not admit I was right about Asians being only 6% of the population are rare.

Then you keep changing the subject to me.  Now you're trying to change it to you. 😝

On 12/30/2023 at 1:05 PM, Bday Prang said:

The problem is certainly about probing, not sure if "depth" is the issue, from what I have heard the chinese are not generally equipped to probe too deeply,  but it appears they can probe just as effectively the rest of us

According to the Shettles method, the depth of penetration does matter.

...The method claims the ideal position for conceiving a boy is one that allows the sperm to be deposited as close to the cervix as possible. The position suggested by Shettles is with the woman being entered from behind, which allows for the deepest penetration...

It would appear that this "male child hunting" business has not been orchestrated very well.

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2024 at 4:46 AM, SiSePuede419 said:

Like I said most people in LA don't go much farther than 5 miles from their home except for work.

Just because you were born there doesn't mean you know it as well as someone who is not from there.

Duh.

People who are not from LAgo to lots of places and neighborhoods that people in LA never go. 

Because there's too much traffic.

And lots of people in LA are very small minded and can't admit they're wrong because huge egos.

LA is the land of huge egos.

You could not admit I was right about Asians being only 6% of the population are rare.

Then you keep changing the subject to me.  Now you're trying to change it to you. 😝

1. I didn't say I was simply *born* in L.A. - I said that L.A. was my hometown.

2. You continue to move goal posts: your original claim was "Asian people are rare in America" (to which I responded "it depends on where in America you live...") Now you're citing national population stats which don't really address my point (i.e., whether Asian people are underrepresented or "rare" in a given community or not depends on where you live.)

3. Your other comments here are a mixture of projection, ("you keep changing the subject")  irrelevancies (e.g., comments re: how far from home people drive, etc.) and ad hominem ("big egos," etc.)

You'd be well advised to simply quit before you dig your little hole of failure any deeper here..

And you read about the "left over women" in China. As an old man sounds like China would be a smorgasborg for me.. :)

Those over 40 Chinese gals look pretty well put together and age well... 

To bad US and China are on the outs I would be there in a heartbeat..  

On 12/27/2023 at 1:32 AM, wealthychef said:

Son hunting, huh, sounds like a perfect compliment to gold digging.  All is fair in love and war.

This is gold, very distilled.  Something I've been researching a long time intersects with this. This is not the exact topic; but when we look at the govern-ment meddling on the behalf of females (worldwide) and the picture becomes clearer.

Like a worldwide 'emergency' coordinated by world govern-ments, where a desired outcome is sought, this gender interven$ion also has that military coordination feel to it and largely favors females (with a few nations as exceptions and those are hardly random).

Son Hunting should be the title of a book.   My father could prob.have added a chapter or at least a few pages..  Son Hunters vs. Gold Diggers  - The title of the follow up book?  Of course that would have to be at lest a chapter in the first book. Yikes..  the problems are mounting. lolz

Edited by Cult of the Sun
old timers

On 12/27/2023 at 2:30 PM, paul1804 said:

most Asian nation couples want sons,

Thais? Philippinos? Japanese?

On 12/27/2023 at 2:30 PM, paul1804 said:

China being probably the strongest advocate of this

No, it's Korea