Indian Tourists Brawl with Thai People on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

On 12/29/2023 at 12:12 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

You can assess if you like, but I'd say that I doubt a Thai woman would have shouted an offensive comment across the road (why would she?), so insulting that the Indian came over to confront her. You are entitled to have a different view, of course. As for protecting Thais, others comment that I take every opportunity to criticise Thais. You can't both be right.

so you were there.... a troll will always be a troll, I think most, on this forum, would agree with me.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

so you were there.... a troll will always be a troll, I think most, on this forum, would agree with me.

Don't presume to speak for me......

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

it seems you might just be a troll, you weren't there and simple assume what you wish, simply to "protect" the Thais... are you paid to troll.

I quoted what a witness said happened. Clearly you are not able to understand that. That's okay.

20 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I quoted what a witness said happened. Clearly you are not able to understand that. That's okay.

troll on  buddy, troll on... it doesn't say that the Indian woman caused the fight, you really must be paid to make such rediculous comments. Anyway, you can have the last say.

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

troll on  buddy, troll on... it doesn't say that the Indian woman caused the fight, you really must be paid to make such rediculous comments. Anyway, you can have the last say.

Actually it kinda does, at least inferring that. Did you go read it yet?

"an Indian woman, for unknown reasons, crossed the road and confronted a Thai woman, triggering the physical altercation."

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Actually it kinda does, at least inferring that. Did you go read it yet?

"an Indian woman, for unknown reasons, crossed the road and confronted a Thai woman, triggering the physical altercation."

Of course I read it... just because the reason was "unknown" does NOT mean she started it... geez, some of you assume so much. I could assume any number of Thais, in the group, could have said/thrown something/etc, at the Indians, but no-one saw, or heard it.... geez, wake up guys, we weren't there, and Thai reports do not investigate things, to get to the TRUTH.

19 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

Of course I read it... just because the reason was "unknown" does NOT mean she started it... geez, some of you assume so much. I could assume any number of Thais, in the group, could have said/thrown something/etc, at the Indians, but no-one saw, or heard it.... geez, wake up guys, we weren't there, and Thai reports do not investigate things, to get to the TRUTH.

Go read it again,  the right way up, she deliberately crossed the road to confront..

We can only go by what we read, to assume otherwise is just looking to fantasia, which is what you do.

Stop making things up. Now you got the Thais throwing things,  or 'saying things'  (yes they speak Hindi now!) where is that reported?  

On 1/6/2024 at 7:42 AM, jacko45k said:

Go read it again,  the right way up, she deliberately crossed the road to confront..

We can only go by what we read, to assume otherwise is just looking to fantasia, which is what you do.

Stop making things up. Now you got the Thais throwing things,  or 'saying things'  (yes they speak Hindi now!) where is that reported?  

Mate, it seems you have a problem understanding plain simple English... nuf said. I did not make anything up, why do you lie. I NEVER said the Thais through anything, go and read EXACTLY what I said... another of your lies.. As for "assuming" anything, it is you... I simply stated I "could" assume... do you know what that actually means. Please, stop accusing me of saying things I didn't. Or are you simply another troll.

21 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

Mate, it seems you have a problem understanding plain simple English... nuf said. I did not make anything up, why do you lie. I NEVER said the Thais through anything, go and read EXACTLY what I said... another of your lies.. As for "assuming" anything, it is you... I simply stated I "could" assume... do you know what that actually means. Please, stop accusing me of saying things I didn't. Or are you simply another troll.

Gibberish... goodbye.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Gibberish... goodbye.

I guarantee most, if not all, other readers understand my comment 100%. I do pity people, like yourself, who for some reason need to assume things, simply to "appear" intellgent, but simply show, to others, how ignorant your really are.

Edited by Aussie999