Russian upper class take over Phuket properties

webfact

Exactly the way Thai government want it. Rich people to flow in and take over. Russian mob spreading from Pattaya to Phuket.

Rich and it doesnt matter if criminal. Give it some years and Phuket is completely concrete.

And with the  new airport coming in Phang Nga, also that will go down on more rich people to come.

What a beautiful side effect from a war. Phuket will become "elite".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 7:02 AM, hotchilli said:

Work in progress...

Phuket may revel in the Russian invasion, gleefully taking the revenue now.

But wait until Russians do what Russians do.. take over, businesses, start dictating what goes on and push prices of everything up until the locals are forced out.

Well, that is what happen in Australia, but the culprits are Chinese. 

8 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Far from idiotic or mad( much smarter then most European leaders imo) never “threatened to nuke the world” and I hope he does win.

Putin/Russia still has certain values that a vast majority of the west has lost and that will cause it’s demise.

Putin has no values, morals and ethics. He is just another dictator 😉.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/30/2024 at 3:35 AM, Henkjan2 said:

Putin has no values, morals and ethics. He is just another dictator 😉.

His values, morals, and ethics are just different from those of the west which for many have vanished.😉

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/3/2024 at 10:14 PM, smedly said:

I honesty don't blame them when there is an idiot trying to rule the world called ........ Putin, who has has threatened on numerous occasions to nuke the world, signatures of a madman, go ahead nuke the planet, put up or shut up, oh and get out of Ukraine, you will not be allowed to win

I don’t recall him threatening to “nuke the world” 💁🏼‍♂️and believe me he is no idiot he is much sharper then most western leaders and I think and hope he will win the war against Ukraine as do millions of others.

🇷🇺 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FroeyD said:

I don’t recall him threatening to “nuke the world” 💁🏼‍♂️and believe me he is no idiot he is much sharper then most western leaders and I think and hope he will win the war against Ukraine as do millions of others.

🇷🇺 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Putin has threatened nuclear war on a number of occasions. Far more millions hope he doesn't win the war.

https://www.wsj.com/video/this-is-not-a-bluff-putin-threatens-nuclear-response-in-ukraine-war/AA197C32-F882-4E01-B539-5E5BE6A798F8

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, FroeyD said:

His values, morals, and ethics are just different from those of the west which for many have vanished.😉

Thank God Putin's ethics have vanished from the western world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2024 at 7:02 AM, hotchilli said:

Work in progress...

Phuket may revel in the Russian invasion, gleefully taking the revenue now.

But wait until Russians do what Russians do.. take over, businesses, start dictating what goes on and push prices of everything up until the locals are forced out.

Surely you've omitted the first step, where the Thais to do what Thais do... and accept bribes. Then the Russians do what Russians do.. take over, etc,. etc., etc..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Putin has threatened nuclear war on a number of occasions. Far more millions hope he doesn't win the war.

https://www.wsj.com/video/this-is-not-a-bluff-putin-threatens-nuclear-response-in-ukraine-war/AA197C32-F882-4E01-B539-5E5BE6A798F8

... hmm, looks like yet another deep colon dwelling stooge & lover of f'n Pukin just entered the stage ^^ ?!

Or rather some new alter ego of one of the resident schizos ... will be fun albeit an unfortunate waste of cyberspace, hahaha ...

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, FroeyD said:

🇷🇺 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Putin isn't sharp; you may thinks he is cunning. However the West is using the war to weaken Russia's position every day. 

About 10 years ago Russia could have become a modern democracy, but he didn't have the guts. He took the wrong turn. Now it's waiting for the collapse and there may be another chance for democracy ...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Yes on Ukraine not “but he did not threaten to “nuke the world” which was what I was responding to.

And threatening is one thing but the only country that has nuked another to this day is the U.S 💁🏼‍♂️

Edited by FroeyD
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Henkjan2 said:

Putin isn't sharp; you may thinks he is cunning. However the West is using the war to weaken Russia's position every day. 

About 10 years ago Russia could have become a modern democracy, but he didn't have the guts. He took the wrong turn. Now it's waiting for the collapse and there may be another chance for democracy ...

What do you call a “modern democracy” a place where children are sexualized from a very young age in schools and on social media, a place where society is taught that there are several genders “40 or more if you look on internet” and that if you do not agree with such nonsense you risk being “canceled” or is it  continents such as Europe that no longer control their borders and that are being flooded with hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants who either storm beaches or are rescued at sea only to commit horrible crimes (bombings, beheadings, rape) on the communities that welcome them??

that is not democracy it is suicide! the west is very weak and very sick and is days of dominance are coming to an end.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

... hmm, looks like yet another deep colon dwelling stooge & lover of f'n Pukin just entered the stage ^^ ?!

Or rather some new alter ego of one of the resident schizos ... will be fun albeit an unfortunate waste of cyberspace, hahaha ...

…hmm, looks like another 🐈 unfortunate waste of oxygen, hahaha …

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1