You are the prize! She is not. It's about you, not her. Change your attitude!

2 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

I meet quality women all the time. Perhaps a change of venue for you is needed.

I'm an absolute prize catch.

I rarely meet any women who i would pitch even remotely close to my level of resources and life achievements.

What are these venues?

34 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Amazing how many loser self-defeating foreigners live in Thailand. You are ABSOLUTELY the prize when compared with other options most women here have. True that you can't get any woman you want, and if she's young and attractive she will have more choices, but there's just SO MANY women here who are very attractive yet cannot find a mate due to societal reasons (single mom, over 30, etc) that the pool of options for a falang here are virtually endless.

Obviously you should work out, take care of yourself, and strive to bring more to the table than money - but if you take care of yourself the dating pool is probably the best in the world (for us) here.

If you have your own kids though , would you be willing to pay for and bring up someone else's kid, at the expenses of your own ?

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you have your own kids though , would you be willing to pay for and bring up someone else's kid, at the expenses of your own ?

I don't have kids, but if I did they would of course be priority #1. On the upside- kids in Thailand aren't nearly as expensive as back home. Obviously I wouldn't pay to put someone else's kids through expensive education etc, but basic needs like food etc sure - why not. Back home I would not want to take care of someone else's kids, simply because the cost is prohibitive. In Thailand (to me) it is small money so I don't care.

But why even go there? you can easily get a girl who isn't a mom if that bothers you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, South said:

Been married here to an absolute diamond for over 30 years, look in the gutter, you get the dregs. Your choice.

You were just lucky. Relationships are IMO always a gamble. Apparently 50% of western men gambled wrong and got divorced.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

But why even go there? you can easily get a girl who isn't a mom if that bothers you.

Most will want kids- that's what women do.

It's even more important when marrying a farang ATM as it gives them a hook for life, or at least till the kid leaves home.

• Agree 2