Transgender Woman Arrested for Stealing 300,000 Baht Gold Necklace From Chinese Tourist in Pattaya

webfact

12 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Gotta love those lady boys..

Not...

Should chop Thier dangling bits off.

(If not already done)

Giving Thailand a bad reputation.

Saving up/working towards it. This guy obviously had some savings to fall back on and repay the victim. Have to postpone the big cut for a while, or until after another good night!

14 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Gotta love those lady boys..

Not...

Should chop Thier dangling bits off.

(If not already done)

Giving Thailand a bad reputation.

And here you find out why they’re identity is hidden, mutilation threats and hatred…

• Thumbs Up 2

when did "lady boys" Katoeys, start being referred to as "woman?" never heard that before. but then again I am not a follower of "lady boys" the ones I have seen mostly have worked in stores and have been polite and friendly and did their jobs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

Agreed, but you may remember the foreign guy who allegedly stole a pair of spectacles from a store a few days ago and the female owner put his picture on her social media, Instagram I think? Even if he did steal them could he claim defamation?

Or is it only for Thais?

I think the latter.... you might have a case but you'd expire before it got to court. let alone get any money

• Agree 1

Only reason they got off their butt to investigate is because the victim went to the Chinese embassy and they contacted the police, I wonder if the Oz embassy would be so obliging if it happened to me, doubt it, I'd be left on my own to investigate,  not that I'd wear gold around my neck in the first place.

4 hours ago, smedly said:

show the faces of these criminals, so the rest of us no who they are

it is in the public interest to be aware of these thieves, any other country would be plastering  their  photo all over the media to make people aware, unless of course the ### want to keep their identity hiden, now why would that be I wonder

This is the best I can do, what a sexy Maan lol

17044720744954188901398638523895.jpg.0977cb846f96fbc412e0c622030b9a78.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Hefty Fines and jail time needs to show others snatchers what will happen if caught. .. cops should walk a beat and start arresting offenders 

I would like to see that... but the fact that this guy paid off the victim, and the OP gave me the impression that absolved the thief.... business as usual!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, CLUBBER said:

What you talking about sucka ! 🤣

IMG_7849.jpeg

Do you know the story behind how Mr T got all those chains?  While working as a club bouncer in the 70's, he fought and  threw out so many drunks that he started collecting their broken chains and began wearing them as tokens.  They accumulated to such a degree because people weren't interested in getting their chains back after fighting him.

• Haha 1

IMG_7849.jpeg

Do you know the story behind how Mr T got all those chains?  While working as a club bouncer in the 70's, he fought and  threw out so many drunks that he started collecting their broken chains and began wearing them as tokens.  They accumulated to such a degree because people weren't interested in getting their chains back after fighting him.

IMG_7849.jpeg

• Haha 1

Transgender woman in the headline does a disservice to trans-woman.

What happen to 'thieving LB or scum bag katoey'.  Or more appropriate, just some cross dressing dude...IMHO

Wearing gold and or any jewelry on holiday is just stupid.  Nobody here for you to impress.  Leave that crap home when going O&A.

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

This is the best I can do, what a sexy Maan lol

17044720744954188901398638523895.jpg.0977cb846f96fbc412e0c622030b9a78.jpg

Thats close enough thankyou Brian.      Any closer and one would most likely spew. Can almost make out the Adam's aple and remember tho old saying"- "Where there's an apple there is usually a banana".  :bah:

• Haha 1

How do we know he/she is trans. without a medical exam. Sure you can identify and dress how you want but trans is a description of a process. No one can tell that from a glimpse

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Jing Joe said:

Thats close enough thankyou Brian.      Any closer and one would most likely spew. Can almost make out the Adam's aple and remember tho old saying"- "Where there's an apple there is usually a banana".  :bah:

Or where there is an Adams apple there is normally an Adam and not a Madam. Only one letter in it  😱

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

How do we know he/she is trans. without a medical exam. Sure you can identify and dress how you want but trans is a description of a process. No one can tell that from a glimpse

ID card cannot change that

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Really stupid to walk around exposing valuables, in any country.

Anyone who is stupid enough to walk around displaying wealth in a country that has many desperate people scratching a basic living is a fool.

He's lucky to get away with a simple theft. 

If he was taking $8000 to the bank he would not wear it round his neck in a see-through bag with a quick release clasp at the back of his neck.. 

Plonker

Edited by Muzzique

6 hours ago, swm59nj said:

The ladyboy had to steal an expensive necklace.  But also can afford 300,000 baht to repay the victim.  

She was able to pay the 300,000 from the money she got stealing from all the other foreigners that she came into contact with I would have to assume

7 hours ago, D M G said:

Wearing gold in Pattaya is a big...

WA_80_cm_archery_target_svg.png.af7d48ceb3eed4e253418878d455edae.png

300k bht... that's a US$10k neckless, Gold? at that price it would have to either be platanium or so heavy you'd need to have a kneck like a bull to wear it!

Calling Bulls**t on this one.

Edited by Ricardo99
Typo