Transgender Woman Arrested for Stealing 300,000 Baht Gold Necklace From Chinese Tourist in Pattaya

webfact

8 hours ago, smedly said:

show the faces of these criminals, so the rest of us no who they are

it is in the public interest to be aware of these thieves, any other country would be plastering  their  photo all over the media to make people aware, unless of course the ### want to keep their identity hiden, now why would that be I wonder

Accused! Not sentenced. Still innocent till proven guilty.

7 hours ago, swm59nj said:

The ladyboy had to steal an expensive necklace.  But also can afford 300,000 baht to repay the victim.  

Of course, with all the loot he had accumulated in previous thefts. An accomplished "offerer of companionship".An experienced hugger and groper. 

8 hours ago, kwaussie said:

Although probably drunk still don't know how anyone can un hinge necklace from around neck without victim noticing  

I don't know how they do it either, but I can assure you they are able to do so.  It's not personal experience, I don't wear a chain, or any jewelry for that matter, however I have friends who have been the victims of similar events and I was present once when it happened, under similar circumstances to this incident, my mate didn't even realise immediately and I certainly didn't see it happen.  They are very good at it.  Practice makes perfect and they certainly do that. 

I always think these are FAKE NEWS stories put out by the police & tourist industry. Just my thoughts: - It's always a Ladyboy. Just to make the mass tourists & the mass tourist industry & associated stake holders attached to it feel there customers will be safe in Thailand. I always wonder if the Ladyboy is the innocent victim put up for show. Most report a stolen gold necklace. And because of this jittery stance from the Thai Police & tourist industry, the Indians probably know it is easy to get a "Theft Report" from the police to submit with their insurance claim & get paid out for a loss that never happened, but the Thai Police always seem to haul up a guilty ladyboy - really. 

15 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Gotta love those lady boys..

Not...

Should chop Thier dangling bits off.

(If not already done)

Giving Thailand a bad reputation.

I think you may find they are saving for that chop chop .perhaps the fact chinaman got his 300.000 he undervalued it

On 1/5/2024 at 11:13 PM, john11k said:

Why ware something worth that much anyway , 

Not just pattaya , but many places around the world    Kinda asking for trouble. ! 

Its a 'look at me thing'.  There are lots that think that way and it gets them into trouble is so many ways.

I know people that drive cars that cost far more than they can really afford but their homes are sometimes awful - why? Because people see the car you drive, they rarely see your home.

On 1/6/2024 at 4:51 AM, smedly said:

show the faces of these criminals, so the rest of us no who they are

it is in the public interest to be aware of these thieves, any other country would be plastering  their  photo all over the media to make people aware, unless of course the ### want to keep their identity hiden, now why would that be I wonder

99% are ladyboy's!!  Just aware off these thieves ond scum off the earth ( Thailand )..

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...