Prince Andrew 'spent weeks' at Epstein home - witness

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

You know as well as I do what went on ,  why try to dismiss it

I doubt very much you know what actually went on, or rather that your version of events is an faithful representation of what went on.

I don’t dismiss what went on.

Rather it’s not the subject of discussion and I’m not wired to pathologically insert the subject were it doesn’t belong.

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

"under age kiddies"  and " trafficked sex lslaves"    give it a rest please, there's about 3 people on here that are buying into that tabloid rubbish, and only for the purpose of virtue signalling,  

Nobody really cares what happened, even the "poor vulnerable victim" will nave been smirking  to herself as she counted the money and no doubt continues to smirk smugly to this day, as enjoys the trappings of her new found wealth wealth.  Her and her legal team have all done very well out of it indeed.  

Better we ask ourselves why a very, very  small minority feel the need to  express such  disproportionate  outrage so strongly on a forum like this.  Not  unlike those who travel the length and breadth of the country to bang frantically,  on the back doors of the black maria taking a convicted pedo to court despite having no connection to the victim, or their family. Only a very small minority of weirdos  do that . Its not normal behaviour, there must be a reason for it somewhere in the dark recesses of their conscience

Back in the 70's where I lived there was a  spate of what was known as "queer bashing"  it was no laughing matter some horrendous beatings were carried out on people who for whatever reason  were suspected by the perpetrators to be gay. It later somewhat unsurprisingly turned out that the perpetrators were themselves gay,  the sole reason for  beatings they administered being purley to deflect from that.   Just sayin..

I don't think having a continuing friendship with a person convicted of anything is an offence, it maybe "unwise" for somebody in Andrews position but that's about it.   

Dont forget Jussie Smollet - and all the others - and never for get that they are all from one 'side' - the woke liberal left and talking with them about anything is like playing chess with a pigeon. They just strut around in their self-importance, and <deleted> all over the board, and then fly away when 'disturbed' (by facts). 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I doubt very much you know what actually went on, or rather that your version of events is an faithful representation of what went on.

I don’t dismiss what went on.

Rather it’s not the subject of discussion and I’m not wired to pathologically insert the subject were it doesn’t belong.

I have provided the links, its not my version anymore  according to your mate I was obliged to under the rules,  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I have provided the links, its not my version anymore  according to your mate I was obliged to under the rules,  

Why don’t you ask the forum management to open a thread on the subject, you can then feed your need.

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I doubt very much you know what actually went on

Duh !  of course I don't know exactly what  went on , I wasn't there , same with you in regards to Andrew, In fact I learnt more about it in the last 30 minutes finding a few links than I ever knew before. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why don’t you ask the forum management to open a thread on the subject, you can then feed your need.

its not my need , the third woke musketeer on this thread raised the issue, comparing Andrews activities to those of Muslim rape gangs in the UK and suggested he should be treated in a similar manner or rather with similar "vigour" by the police I merely highlighted his ignorance by providing details of the actual vigour, or rather the lack of it, considered appropriate by the police at the time. Not my fault if you are uncomfortable with the issues raised . Neither is it  unexpected that you would seek to end that discussion.   Anyway I've had enough of this I'm going out now  

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

the far right always do this. Seize on an edge case and then pretend it's a systemic problem nationwide.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

the far right always do this. Seize on an edge case and then pretend it's a systemic problem nationwide.

I didn't say it was nationwide   I did say it was not an isolated case, there are plenty of others, I'm actually not far right , and in this matter at least I'm not far wrong, even though I wish I was.  Got stuff to do and people to see now,   goodnight 

7 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I didn't say it was nationwide   I did say it was not an isolated case, there are plenty of others, I'm actually not far right , and in this matter at least I'm not far wrong, even though I wish I was.  Got stuff to do and people to see now,   goodnight 

It was quite a nationwide problem , its seemed to be quite prevalent in many U.K towns with a sizable population 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was quite a nationwide problem , its seemed to be quite prevalent in many U.K towns with a sizable population 

links?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I could only read 3 pages. 

Johnny F.   You show us how f' ked up any country's people are to accept royalty. 

So the prince stayed 3 weeks and was celibate?  Lol.   

Its not like 17 yr olds who are stating at a posh beachside resort eating amazing food and not doung any real wirk are thinking about a 20 year in the future payday.  

We all know how chauvinistic the World is today and can recall 20 years ago how it was more so.   The real question is not if all these men on the list are guilty but what did Epstein and others gain from the blackmail info? 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Where are your links confirming rape in the case of Prince Andrew? 

Where is my apology?

Links to the effect that prince charming refused to testify and paid up instead and the admissabiiity of that evidence to determine guilt have already been provided. Then there is the refusal to submit to questioning by the FBI. Guilty as sin. All a matter of public record.

Edited by ozimoron

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Links to the effect that prince charming refused to testify and paid up instead and the admissabiiity of that evidence to determine guilt have already been provided. Then there is the refusal to submit to questioning by the FBI. Guilty as sin. All a matter of public record.

Links confirming rape. Not links that someone has read, about a different alleged offence, and made assumptions.

And my apology for your accusation about me?

Screenshot_20240109_163723_Chrome.jpg

Edited by youreavinalaff

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

An half of America (at least) knew that keeping slaves was evil even if legal in some states.

It went on for centuries, and hundreds of thousands fought and died to defend the practice.

12 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Links confirming rape. Not links that someone has read, about a different alleged offence, and made assumptions.

And my apology for your accusation about me?

Screenshot_20240109_163723_Chrome.jpg

I stand by my accusation. You represented that the "police turned a blind eye to Muslim rape" as if it were commonplace. If not, it would have no relevance at all.

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I stand by my accusation. You represented that the "police turned a blind eye to Muslim rape" as if it were commonplace. If not, it would have no relevance at all.

No, I did not.

That was another poster.

Screenshot_20240109_165226_Chrome.jpg

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

No, I did not.

That was another poster.

OK, I confused you with another poster. Nevertheless, I have provided links showing circumstantial and convincing evidence for rape. To wit, sex for money under 18 is rape. period. To suggest, as you are, that the evidence should be ignored or trivialized because prince charming wasn't yet convicted in a court of law, is preposterous.

He needs to speak to the FBI.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/prince-andrew-under-new-pressure-31439787

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

OK, I confused you with another poster. Nevertheless, I have provided links showing circumstantial and convincing evidence for rape. To wit, sex for money under 18 is rape. period. To suggest, as you are, that the evidence should be ignored or trivialized because prince charming wasn't yet convicted in a court of law, is preposterous.

He needs to speak to the FBI.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/prince-andrew-under-new-pressure-31439787

No apology and more drivel.

This thread is full of false accusations.

I hope it never happens to you. Although, then you will know how it feels.

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

No apology and more drivel.

This thread is full of false accusations.

I hope it never happens to you. Although, then you will know how it feels.

I'm not going to apologize to anyone defending the slime prince Andrew for anything.

• Confused 1

Jeffrey Epstein list: Prince Andrew participated in an ‘underage orgy’ on Epstein's private Island

According to the papers, an unnamed girl, referred to as ‘Jane Doe 3’, was “forced to have sexual relations with this Prince when she was a minor in three separate geographical locations.” She claims that Epstein instructed her to “give the Prince whatever he demanded” and that Maxwell “facilitated Prince Andrew’s acts of sexual abuse by acting as a ‘madame’ for Epstein”.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/jeffrey-epstein-list-prince-andrew-participated-in-an-underage-orgy-on-epsteins-private-island-101704528504432.html

19 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

not buying it. Your using semantics to draw a distinction without a difference.

There is no difference between being accused of something you did and something you didn't do?

I'm sure Glynn Simmons would disagree with you 

• Agree 1