Prince Andrew 'spent weeks' at Epstein home - witness

CharlieH

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Well if we're talking relevant, then none of the posts on this thread are relevant as the Royal family are not subject to the laws of the UK, and can't be extradited.

That might be true of the monarch himself, it is not true of any other member of the royal family.

Like I said, the disgraced Prince Andrew will not be visiting NY again or indeed the US.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Yes, it is. Even if an underage person consents, it's still legally considered to the statutory rape. 

No, it isn't.

It's sex with a minor, which the named female was not.

Rape is unconsensuel sex. Sex when one of those involved has said NO. I don't recall seeing anything about the female in question saying NO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

No, it isn't.

Rape is unconsensuel sex. Sex when one of those involved has said NO. I don't recall seeing anything about the female in question saying NO.

Not applicable to the crimes alleged to have occurred in the U.S.

And within the U.K. sex with a prostitute under the age of 18 is a crime, additionally so if they have been trafficked for the purposes of sex.

Refer Sexual Offenses Act 2003.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not applicable to the crimes alleged to have occurred in the U.S.

And within the U.K. sex with a prostitute under the age of 18 is a crime, additionally so if they have been trafficked for the purposes of sex.

Refer Sexual Offenses Act 2003.

The conversation I'm having with another poster is regarding rape. 

Please keep up.

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Well if we're talking relevant, then none of the posts on this thread are relevant as the Royal family are not subject to the laws of the UK, and can't be extradited.

Not true. It's only the King that is exempt from UK law and although other Royals enjoy exemption from some laws, they are subject to most.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

The legal age is 16 in England.  What did he do wrong?

That’s not the legal age wrt prostitution and it’s certainly not the legal age in the U.S. locations the disgraced Prince Andrew is alleged to have committed sex crimes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How long will they report the same story?

Imagine you are a prince, you are of course rich, and you have rich friends. And lots of women and girls want to be with you.

Of course, they want to be with you. Many women, young and old, want to be with powerful rich men.

Do all of these women do this because you are so handsome and have a sexy body? No. And who cares?

Personally, I also like Thai massage. And if the person who does the massage is a pretty young girl, that's great. And as far as I know it is not illegal to be massaged once a day or even more often.

Is there any clear evidence that Andrew forced anybody to have sex with him?

Did any women, of any age, ran out of a room and cried "rape" and showed her bruises to the police?

So maybe Andrew had sex with a 17 year old girl, and maybe she received money for that. And maybe that happened x decades ago. Is that really so important now that it is headline news all over the world for months or years? Really? Get a life! 

Yes, the clear evidence is that prince charming refused to take the stand to protest his innocence and paid up instead. It's a simple truism that some here aren't grasping. In a civil case that's prima facie.

In common law jurisdictions, a reference to prima facie evidence denotes evidence that, unless rebutted, would be sufficient to prove a particular proposition or fact

Edited by ozimoron

Just now, ozimoron said:

Under 18 sex with incentive = rape.

Incentives? I once bought my girlfriend,I was 18 she was 17, a few drinks. Then we had sex. I don't recall getting accused of rape.

Not rape. Unless consent was not given.

You're making things up. The papers have been released. The MET have said no information that suggests an arrest is necessary. 

Next in the news: Millions of 16 and 17 year old girls all over the world had sex just this week. Some of them, probably thousands of them, thought in the hindsight they shouldn't have had sex with that guy at that moment.

Consequences: None.

Further situation: They got over it and didn't pretend decades later that it was a major issue. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Incentives? I once bought my girlfriend,I was 18 she was 17, a few drinks. Then we had sex. I don't recall getting accused of rape.

Not rape. Unless consent was not given.

You're making things up. The papers have been released. The MET have said no information that suggests an arrest is necessary. 

But then, you are no multimillionaire now, and famous and in the news.

Otherwise, she might think again that now, decades later, she somehow thinks that was wrong. Or maybe she only thinks she should get a couple of your millions.

I am happy that I am no multimillionaire and not famous. 

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

No need to refer to anything.

I quoted a thread that alleged rape. I replied.

It's not rape.

Sex with a minor in the U.S. is definitely rape, the disgraced Prince Andrew is credibly alleged to have done just that.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

No, it isn't.

You really do need to read some law.

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Those that know far more about law than either you or I have not alleged rape.

That's all any of us need to know.

You challenged the proposition that prince charming committed rape. That much we do know.

2 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

The legal age is 16 in England.  What did he do wrong?

Orgies with under aged kiddies on the island where the age of consent was over 16? or having sex with a trafficked 17 year old sex slave in London? Not to mention continuing a friendship with a convicted pedophile!

Edited by proton
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, proton said:

Orgies with under aged kiddies on the island where the age of consent was over 16? or having sex with a trafficked 17 year old sex slave in London?

Transporting a girl under 18 to that island for the purpose of having sex for money would in itself be a crime, to wit: human trafficking. Giving her money for sex at 17 is illegal anywhere in the US.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 1