Prince Andrew 'spent weeks' at Epstein home - witness

CharlieH

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

One suspects that their "concern" for young women only happens when it's an excuse to attack someone they don't like.

As for the unfortunate women of Afghanistan I doubt they give them as much as a thought.

@thaibeachlovers

You mean like them posts where you feign 'concern' for people from countries you oppose?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Well at least you admitted that your "hardman" stance on the subject wasn't exactly in keeping with your public #bekind persona. Maybe virtue signalling isn't for you after all? 

As for Andrew, responsible for what actions? Sleeping with a 17 year old in the UK where the legal age of consent is 16? Even that is completely unproven, the only "evidence" if you can call it that, are the words of a self confessed child procuring prostitute with dollar signs in her greedy little eyes. 

Excuse me if I don't 'string him up' based on such a blatant money grab. :laugh:

I really don't know why you keep going on about what he did in the UK. He ISN'T being accused of anything in the UK, he was accused of sexual assault and battery in AMERICA. And this was obviously so scary to him that he chose public humiliation, being stripped of his titles and patronages and universal vilification rather that take his day in court. Christ, he wouldn't even give a statement to the FBI.

And I don't want to 'string him up' as the Royals themselves along with the British public have done a very good job of that already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, The Cyclist said:

For the intrepid gang of 4 or 5 who are so vocal of the rights of young females.

The young females of Afghanistan need your assistance right now. The Taliban have started stoning them to death again.

If you are struggling for the airfare, send me a Pm and I will set up a crowdfunding page for you.

Otherwise you know where the airport is, it is a desperate situation and you are needed their tomorrow at the latest.

Happy packing.

But but but…. Whatabout.

3 hours ago, The Cyclist said:

Lets put that to the test.

This should be good for another 12 pages of outrage :biggrin::biggrin:

Public figure - Check

Named in the Epstein saga - Check

Nondescript photos - Check

Must be guilty as sin, let the wailing commence, 12 pages worth should be appropriate.

A more obsequious and odious public British personage is very hard to find.

If Epstein were still alive, he would be distancing himself from Mandelson.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

A more obsequious and odious public British personage is very hard to find.

If Epstein were still alive, he would be distancing himself from Mandelson.

Agreed

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But but but…. Whatabout.

And you will notice that Mr But But But and the rest of his gang have given the post a wide berth. I expected about 2 or 3 pages of condemnation by now :biggrin::biggrin:

Just for good measure, Now that Mandelson has been named, I'm throwing Blair into the ring as the " Un-named ex PM " 

:cheesy::cheesy:

6 hours ago, The Cyclist said:

Agreed

And you will notice that Mr But But But and the rest of his gang have given the post a wide berth. I expected about 2 or 3 pages of condemnation by now :biggrin::biggrin:

Just for good measure, Now that Mandelson has been named, I'm throwing Blair into the ring as the " Un-named ex PM " 

:cheesy::cheesy:

Still trying to deflect?

"Prince Andrew 'spent weeks' at Epstein home - witness"

• 2 months later...