Prince Andrew 'spent weeks' at Epstein home - witness

CharlieH

3 minutes ago, swerve said:

This modern-day witch hunt will continue until there is no more money to procure.  There are some benefits to being poor.

This is the opposite , this isnt a witch hunt , seems to be people desperately trying to cover this whole thing up and the media seem to be trying to ignore it all .

A semi well know football player having a sort if relationship with a 17 year old and its headline news for months, years 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This is the opposite , this isnt a witch hunt , seems to be people desperately trying to cover this whole thing up and the media seem to be trying to ignore it all .

A semi well know football player having a sort if relationship with a 17 year old and its headline news for months, years 

They should ignore it? In case you missed it there was a relevant newsworthy event the past few days.

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Really ? I seem to remember a distinct lack of vigour, regarding any investigation those allegations, which persisted for years and years.

The Police, at the request very woke, and very senior civil servants, with links to again a very woke social services department deliberately  turned a completely  blind eye,  to what was known by just about everybody in the authorities,  to be happening on an extremely large scale.

Unbelievably , the reason   for this was purely for fear of offending Muslim " Cultural sensitivities"  it was kept well under the radar, and little action was taken  until a certain "right wing extremist" raised national  public awareness of the issue and the powers that be were literally shamed into taking some reluctant action.    Yet another fine example of wokeness

I can understand the police not wanting to create a huge windfall for the daily mail but you seem to suggest that the police were less than anxious to put a stop to these crimes or apprehend those responsible. On the face of it that's not credible.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

Orgies with under aged kiddies on the island where the age of consent was over 16? or having sex with a trafficked 17 year old sex slave in London? Not to mention continuing a friendship with a convicted pedophile!

"under age kiddies"  and " trafficked sex lslaves"    give it a rest please, there's about 3 people on here that are buying into that tabloid rubbish, and only for the purpose of virtue signalling,  

Nobody really cares what happened, even the "poor vulnerable victim" will nave been smirking  to herself as she counted the money and no doubt continues to smirk smugly to this day, as enjoys the trappings of her new found wealth wealth.  Her and her legal team have all done very well out of it indeed.  

Better we ask ourselves why a very, very  small minority feel the need to  express such  disproportionate  outrage so strongly on a forum like this.  Not  unlike those who travel the length and breadth of the country to bang frantically,  on the back doors of the black maria taking a convicted pedo to court despite having no connection to the victim, or their family. Only a very small minority of weirdos  do that . Its not normal behaviour, there must be a reason for it somewhere in the dark recesses of their conscience

Back in the 70's where I lived there was a  spate of what was known as "queer bashing"  it was no laughing matter some horrendous beatings were carried out on people who for whatever reason  were suspected by the perpetrators to be gay. It later somewhat unsurprisingly turned out that the perpetrators were themselves gay,  the sole reason for  beatings they administered being purley to deflect from that.   Just sayin..

I don't think having a continuing friendship with a person convicted of anything is an offence, it maybe "unwise" for somebody in Andrews position but that's about it.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I can understand the police not wanting to create a huge windfall for the daily mail but you seem to suggest that the police were less than anxious to put a stop to these crimes or apprehend those responsible. On the face of it that's not credible.

Credible or not it happened, and it's not an isolated case. I thought it somewhat strange that dozens maybe hundreds of very young teenage girls many of  12 - 13 years old    were basically sacrificed in the name of wokeness and for fear of upsetting muslim sensitivities,

Edited by Bday Prang

11 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

"under age kiddies"  and " trafficked sex lslaves"    give it a rest please, there's about 3 people on here that are buying into that tabloid rubbish, and only for the purpose of virtue signalling,  

Nobody really cares what happened, even the "poor vulnerable victim" will nave been smirking  to herself as she counted the money and no doubt continues to smirk smugly to this day, as enjoys the trappings of her new found wealth wealth.  Her and her legal team have all done very well out of it indeed.  

Better we ask ourselves why a very, very  small minority feel the need to  express such  disproportionate  outrage so strongly on a forum like this.  Not  unlike those who travel the length and breadth of the country to bang frantically,  on the back doors of the black maria taking a convicted pedo to court despite having no connection to the victim, or their family. Only a very small minority of weirdos  do that . Its not normal behaviour, there must be a reason for it somewhere in the dark recesses of their conscience

Back in the 70's where I lived there was a  spate of what was known as "queer bashing"  it was no laughing matter some horrendous beatings were carried out on people who for whatever reason  were suspected by the perpetrators to be gay. It later somewhat unsurprisingly turned out that the perpetrators were themselves gay,  the sole reason for  beatings they administered being purley to deflect from that.   Just sayin..

I don't think having a continuing friendship with a person convicted of anything is an offence, it maybe "unwise" for somebody in Andrews position but that's about it.   

Well the majority of the public cares, as did the previous Queen and the present King. The Duke of arrogance may not have committed any custodial crimes in your eyes, but nobody cares about that do they. Only the tip of the iceberg has come out about this clown, which is probably just as well.

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

it only happened if you can prove it. It's so far off the planet that I don't believe it did.

You can prove it yourself, you're no stranger to researching the internet to prove your points   just google Rotherham grooming scandal, or similar, there will be enough reading matter to keep you busy for a while, and I say that with confidence despite not having searched it myself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

You can prove it yourself, you're no stranger to researching the internet to prove your points   just google Rotherham grooming scandal, or similar, there will be enough reading matter to keep you busy for a while, and I say that with confidence despite not having searched it myself.

As i suspected, it's a conspiracy theory. You're required by the rules to provide a link.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Lets just say that I'd bet the farm he never goes to the US again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/met-police-prince-andrew-epstein-b2474192.html

Speculation? I thought you had evidence. Why didn't you say? 

I don't think speculation enough. You need to wait for evidence. Then you can shout about what crimes have been committed.

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

As i suspected, it's a conspiracy theory. You're required by the rules to provide a link.

Please do. A link that proves everything you've said about the subject of this thread.

Including the crime of rape.

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Speculation? I thought you had evidence. Why didn't you say? 

I don't think speculation enough. You need to wait for evidence. Then you can shout about what crimes have been committed.

There is strong circumstantial evidence. Refusal to submit to questioning by the FBI and paying up to a "false" accuser are strong examples of damning circumstantial evidence. In the court of public opinion an actual conviction is not needed. It's what the rational mind will conclude. And it's what a rational mind could not reasonably conclude. I'm convinced. He dunnit.

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

it only happened if you can prove it. It's so far off the planet that I don't believe it did.

Wait, you don't believe that gangs of mainly Pakistani Muslim men were (and still are) grooming girls (aged 12-16!) across England since the 1980s? 

People turning a blind eye to this issue were a big part of the problem!

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Please do. A link that proves everything you've said about the subject of this thread.

Including the crime of rape.

You made a claim that the police turned a blind eye to muslim rapes. Little that you say on this board could be more inflammatory or false and when questioned you do a runner.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

Wait, you don't believe that gangs of mainly Pakistani Muslim men were (and still are) grooming girls (aged 12-16!) across England since the 1980s? 

People turning a blind eye to this issue were a big part of the problem!

The claim was "Muslim rapes". What rabbit hole do you want me to follow you down here?

• Confused 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

There is strong circumstantial evidence. Refusal to submit to questioning by the FBI and paying up to a "false" accuser are strong examples of damning circumstantial evidence. In the court of public opinion an actual conviction is not needed. It's what the rational mind will conclude. And it's what a rational mind could not reasonably conclude. I'm convinced. He dunnit.

There was allegedly circumstantial evidence the footballer mentioned in this thread committed rape.

It too the jury just over an hour to dismiss the case.

His life and career? In tatters because people twisted the knife, public opinion convicting him, prior to acquittal. Just like many on here do everytime someone famous has allegations against them. 

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You made a claim that the police turned a blind eye to muslim rapes. Little that you say on this board could be more inflammatory or false and when questioned you do a runner.

I am have made no such claims. 

Time for you to withdraw that comment and apologise.

6 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

There was allegedly circumstantial evidence the footballer mentioned in this thread committed rape.

It too the jury just over an hour to dismiss the case.

His life and career? In tatters because people twisted the knife, public opinion convicting him, prior to acquittal. Just like many on here do everytime someone famous has allegations against them. 

You never form a judgement of guilt or innocence based on circumstantial evidence? Let's try a little test. Did Hunter Biden bribe his father or not?

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You never form a judgement of guilt or innocence based on circumstantial evidence? Let's try a little test. Did Hunter Biden bribe his father or not?

No. I allow the force of the law to do that. People making judgements ruins the lives of those found innocent.

I'm still waiting for my apology for your false judgement of me.

Edited by youreavinalaff

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The claim was "Muslim rapes". What rabbit hole do you want me to follow you down here?

heres a few more for you to dismiss

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10941619/The-damning-verdict-police-failed-Rotherham-victims.html

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Credible or not it happened, and it's not an isolated case. I thought it somewhat strange that dozens maybe hundreds of very young teenage girls many of  12 - 13 years old    were basically sacrificed in the name of wokeness and for fear of upsetting muslim sensitivities,

Or so you assert.

36 minutes ago, proton said:

Well the majority of the public cares, as did the previous Queen and the present King. The Duke of arrogance may not have committed any custodial crimes in your eyes, but nobody cares about that do they. Only the tip of the iceberg has come out about this clown, which is probably just as well.

Those connected to the case directly obviously have their concerns,  but honestly to the majority of the public its water off a ducks back after all the scandals we hear on an almost daily basis its hardly worthy of comment.  As  I said before , even those on this thread clutching their pearls and demanding andrews head on a stick are in the minority. Lets be honest nobody is actively promoting rape or child abuse, and we are not talking about the likes of jimmy saville or Sidney Cooke 

If an "up for it" sexually mature 17 year old gets a rogering off a prince I certainly am not going to loose any sleep over it. its  hardly the end of the world especially when she gets 12  million for it

What pisses me off is the fact that those involved in what I agree Is a rather tawdry business are the same people that spend a lot of their time telling us what we should and should not do, lets not forget Andrew is not the only high profile person to get his end away on Epstein's Island  

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m sure you could.

But why?

It’s got nothing at all to do with the topic of discussion.

Refer top of thread for easily grasped clues.

one of your woke mates demanded a link,   what's your problem? 

• Thumbs Up 1