60 day TR for May 1 travel, what is earliest to apply E-visa Los Angelas Consulate?

60 day TR for May 1 travel, what is earliest to apply E-visa Los Angelas Consulate?

I obtained one in 2023, but got a bit nervous as the weeks got closer, that said, I forget how long the "validity" to enter is ?

is it 30 days from it being issued?

----------

hopefully, some of the questions/paperwork requests have been clarified on the e-visa website?  looks like they still want proof of income , however that added to the anxiety in 2023?

3 months or 90 days enter by, so  don't submit it until after 3rd Feb at the earliest ( should be the same as UK I presume)

Not aware they want income proof for a single entry TR, we normally scan a postal bank statement with a balance of >£1000, the satement doubles as address verification. The minimum balance used to be 20k THB equivalent, (the same as the amount of cash you should have in your wallet on entry (or in exchangeable currency).

The e-visa often has a template for a few similar visas. 

It may be have to type out "not thought applicable for the type of visa requested " convert to a .jpg and upload it the supporting document field of the non applicable question if that arises 

Dad uploads somethings not applicable to the SE TR as we have them anyway, but still one field to which we upload the not applicable jpg.

They seem to have reduced the number of supporting document on the last one we did. I think the photo holding passport field had gone...

Edited by UKresonant

15 hours ago, UKresonant said:

3 months or 90 days enter by, so  don't submit it until after 3rd Feb at the earliest ( should be the same as UK I presume)

Not aware they want income proof for a single entry TR, we normally scan a postal bank statement with a balance of >£1000, the satement doubles as address verification. The minimum balance used to be 20k THB equivalent, (the same as the amount of cash you should have in your wallet on entry (or in exchangeable currency).

The e-visa often has a template for a few similar visas. 

It may be have to type out "not thought applicable for the type of visa requested " convert to a .jpg and upload it the supporting document field of the non applicable question if that arises 

Dad uploads somethings not applicable to the SE TR as we have them anyway, but still one field to which we upload the not applicable jpg.

They seem to have reduced the number of supporting document on the last one we did. I think the photo holding passport field had gone...

Bank statements, not needed now, silly picture holding your passport not needed. Proof of income can be a pension statement or payslip. Remember your Visa is only valid form the day of issue not the day of arrival in Thailand. I received mine within 5 days of applying London UK 

e.g.  e-visa used for a December & January trip from UK

Date of Grant 27 October 2023

Must be used by 24th January 2024 (entry)

Length of Stay in Thailand 60 Days

Edited by UKresonant

22 hours ago, UKresonant said:

e.g.  e-visa used for a December & January trip from UK

Date of Grant 27 October 2023

Must be used by 24th January 2024 (entry)

Length of Stay in Thailand 60 Days

interesting my old one says

grant date 14 april 23

use by 12 july 23  ,

think that is 90 days

not sure why I decide to wait last year ,

• Like 1