I'm a 7-year-old pageant queen, I've got a six-pack because I workout at the gym and eat a healthy diet

Personally, I find the whole child beauty pageant thing a little bit creepy. But each to his own.

A seven-year-old beauty queen who works out several times a week and eats a 'healthy' diet has developed a jaw-dropping six-pack.

Angel Heiman, from Los Angeles, said she first noticed that her pageant-winning daughter, Kynlee, had abs when she was just three years old. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12955429/7-year-old-pageant-six-pack-workout-gym.html

image.png.3f583666a2515ec01c9517fffd1120b3.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Brain development is better during the early years.  Going to the gym is best for your 20's onwards.

From 0 to 5 the brain grows faster than it will every grow again.  And they keep learning for primary school.

From the age of 0 to 18 you have a real advantage if you can teach your kid at home.  They will crush the competition.

20 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

From the age of 0 to 18 you have a real advantage if you can teach your kid at home.  They will crush the competition.

Maybe on aptitude tests. 

But you can't teach a kid social skills without peers around.  And that includes negotiation, which is the skill most likely to make people rich.

I'd go along with home schooling supplemented by a big dose of social interaction outside the classroom, but that's a tough one.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, retarius said:

The photo looks doctored. 

I thought so too, but a Google for images of Kynlee Heiman reveals loads of hits, the kid and her six-pack are real enough.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crossy said:

Personally, I find the whole child beauty pageant thing a little bit creepy. But each to his own.

A seven-year-old beauty queen who works out several times a week and eats a 'healthy' diet has developed a jaw-dropping six-pack.

Angel Heiman, from Los Angeles, said she first noticed that her pageant-winning daughter, Kynlee, had abs when she was just three years old. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12955429/7-year-old-pageant-six-pack-workout-gym.html

image.png.3f583666a2515ec01c9517fffd1120b3.png

Make-up or Photoshop.

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

Make-up or Photoshop.

I thought so too, but a Google for images of Kynlee Heiman reveals loads of hits, the kid and her six-pack are real enough.

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

...look real enough.