Good morning, Chiang Mai !

Tarteso

3 hours ago, TheAppletons said:

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 05.14.07.png

You must be really one of those people who stick their head in the sand all the time, for posting this complete BS screenshot. There is always a lower measuring one in CM, everyone nows that one, and it does not work. Aside from that, it is like you waited for the best possible moment lol. The real average right now and today is 100-130.

Or what is the next defense, that you wanted to point out that there are a few hours, where the quality is below 80? It is just super bad, end of story.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Agree 1

On 1/15/2024 at 1:20 PM, Tarteso said:

This is what I do every year during these months, travel to the Eastern coast with family, rent a Bungalow for 3 months until the arsonists calm down.

Not really helping out if having children aside from then missing school (which is paid for big time). Best is to leave forever, the city has been dying on any end anyway, for the past years. Even to have a beer is depressing in CM.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Not really helping out if having children aside from then missing school (which is paid for big time). Best is to leave forever, the city has been dying on any end anyway, for the past years. Even to have a beer is depressing in CM.

You are right. Sadly I have a Farm, House, big family. It really doesn't matter much about children missing school. Sometimes I think they learn more things with me than with teachers... But yes. I am studying the possibility of changing and soon...when the children grow a little more and the Thai family is ready to run the farm.

6 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

You must be really one of those people who stick their head in the sand all the time, for posting this complete BS screenshot. There is always a lower measuring one in CM, everyone nows that one, and it does not work. Aside from that, it is like you waited for the best possible moment lol. The real average right now and today is 100-130.

Or what is the next defense, that you wanted to point out that there are a few hours, where the quality is below 80? It is just super bad, end of story.

Nah, I post things like that to provoke a reaction from the pearl clutching members who incessantly whine on AN about air quality.  

"It is just super bad", lol.  Destroyed the credibility of your entire sniveling rant with that one hyperbolic phrase.