2 Polish women apologise for sunbathing in Chiang Mai temple

webfact

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If the first thing that you did when opening this thread was to look at their breasts in the photo , then you are a degenerate 

Actually, only a sexually active 71 years old. But yes it triggered a mental picture of penetration, nothing degenerate about that.

• Thumbs Up 1

If the first thing that you did when opening this thread was to look at their breasts in the photo , then you are a degenerate 

I looked FOR their breasts 🤭

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I would venue to guess most from Western European nations have been taught the saying, “when in Rome, do as the Romans do”. Can be more than a bit confusing here in Thailand … then again hypocrisy appears rampant in my home country. Not a bad idea to peruse cultural background notes before visiting a region.

According to a study, the sexiest women live in Brazil.

The second place is probably shared by Polish and Ukrainian women who are always ready to have sex with people they barely know.

Certainly, an easy catch for playboys.

Edited by Hakuna Matata

1 hour ago, retarius said:

The impression from reading Thai media, is that the police do a great job of solving murders and intercepting drugs....barely a day goes by that we don't have police 'pointing' in the press. 

I suspect the real situation is very different. I suspect many people are tortured into confessing as the poor guy whose mad wife was killed by youths including a son of a policeman. I have several examples of people who were coerced into selling drugs including yaba by police: 'sell drugs for us or you are going to prison'. I would love to see the real numbers of crimes solved.

Like you I'm a bit appalled at police spending their time with petty stuff leaving serious criminal stuff unsolved and traffic law enforcement  at zero as thousands die on the road.

Having said that, police are a bit of a soft target. The rampant corruption, caused in part, by a totally inadequate wage structure that needs supplementation by donations from motorists. 

The rampant corruption, caused in part, by a totally inadequate wage structure that needs supplementation by donations from motorists. 

It's mainly greedy people who are corrupt, not the poor!

• Love It 2

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Very nice knockers on the woman to the left.

They are very young and, obviously, being so young they were totally ignorant of their transgressions.

I am sure they meant no harm.

If only they had done some reading, instead of sunbathing, before arriving!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

And you’ve never looked at a woman’s breasts, in a photo?  🤔

Edited by Charlest1971

How would you describe people who habitually stare at Womans covered  breasts when they are in public ? , 

I would describe them as ME...covered or "un". And seemingly not alone here🤣👍🤣

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Icardi said:

Do you want to respect the culture of another country or do you want to dictate the rules in other people's homes? A certain type of clothing has never been allowed in temples, both for Thais and tourists. No discrimination, just respect.

The article doesn’t say anything about what these two women were wearing. It just says that they were sunning themselves. They may have been wearing shorts & a t-shirt, which seems like normal attire, when the weather is hot. 

• Like 1

Not me! I looked at their belly buttons... :thumbsup:

• Agree 1

Four officials, a photo opportunity and three days in ASEAN now news.

A monk masturbating on public transport managed one, and no photo op or officials.

Ha! That's right, it was foreigners!

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Charlest1971 said:

The article doesn’t say anything about what these two women were wearing. It just says that they were sunning themselves. They may have been wearing shorts & a t-shirt, which seems like normal attire, when the weather is hot. 

A previous blurred out photo of them sunning themselves showed them covered in female areas, of concern to some.

No, they were not topless.

Edited by Scouse123

52 minutes ago, champers said:

Apologies for not reaching your highest of virtue signalling, cry baby standards before  posting.

What are you going to do about it?

Nothing at all. Just posted my opinion about your post.

I thought they were shoulder blades......😋

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The police can't enforce real laws, but have time to chase foreigners infringing cultural laws.

They can because there are a lot of choices to spend the day: security for all sort of shops for small money, checking licences and finding flaws, checking overstayers, checking wearing helmets, checking paid taxes, also. In total an interesting, varied profession, executed with passion🙏😂