Hello guys. Has anybody used any services of " Friendly Thai Visa Co"? It may be a border run, visa run or other types of visa assistance. They have offices I Bangkok and Pattaya. I would be very grateful for any information. Thank you so much.

On 1/19/2024 at 1:50 PM, anandra said:

Hello guys. Has anybody used any services of " Friendly Thai Visa Co"? It may be a border run, visa run or other types of visa assistance. They have offices I Bangkok and Pattaya. I would be very grateful for any information. Thank you so much.

I used them in Bangkok to do a border run to Cambodia. It was efficient and hassle free. No pre booking and plenty of mini buses at the meeting place. Left at 4.30am from Lotus and was back about 3.00pm. Cost was 3500 baht. Had a nice meal of spaghetti and chicken at the border which was included.

Edited by kidneyw
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, kidneyw said:

I used them in Bangkok to do a border run to Cambodia. It was efficient and hassle free. No pre booking and plenty of mini buses at the meeting place. Left at 4.30am from Lotus and was back about 3.00pm. Cost was 3500 baht. Had a nice meal of spaghetti and chicken at the border which was included.

Thank you so much for your priceless reply.

12 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, helps if you outline exactly what you require and where you are located.

Way to vague. 

I needed to know more about that company, whether they are genuine and whether I can trust them. That is all 

I was in contact with them recently but in the end did the border bounce myself as I wanted to break the journey up with a night or two somewhere (and save some money).

Although I ended up not using their service the guy I was communicating with was indeed very friendly and helpful. They seem perfectly legit as a company, unlike a couple of other websites I found who never got back to me.

Assuming you're Bangkok based you'd be using the Ban Laem crossing. If you have time I'd recommend going to the Cambodian market (Thai side of the border) if you're interested in stocking up on some interesting (strong) Cambodian beers. 

Good luck.

1 hour ago, degodasilva said:

I was in contact with them recently but in the end did the border bounce myself as I wanted to break the journey up with a night or two somewhere (and save some money).

Although I ended up not using their service the guy I was communicating with was indeed very friendly and helpful. They seem perfectly legit as a company, unlike a couple of other websites I found who never got back to me.

Assuming you're Bangkok based you'd be using the Ban Laem crossing. If you have time I'd recommend going to the Cambodian market (Thai side of the border) if you're interested in stocking up on some interesting (strong) Cambodian beers. 

Good luck.

Thank you so much, I want to use their other service, not border run, in their office in Pattaya, as it is little bit cheaper than in Bangkok.

32 minutes ago, anandra said:

Thank you so much, I want to use their other service, not border run, in their office in Pattaya, as it is little bit cheaper than in Bangkok.

Turns out you "want to use their other service" 

If it's example extension retirement or whatever just say so. 

This was my first post in this thread.

"OP, helps if you outline exactly what you require and where you are located." 

That was given 2 confused emoji 

There are many threads on agents, even region specific 

Just requires clear info in the OP

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Turns out you "want to use their other service" 

If it's example extension retirement or whatever just say so. 

This was my first post in this thread.

"OP, helps if you outline exactly what you require and where you are located." 

That was given 2 confused emoji 

There are many threads on agents, even region specific 

Just requires clear info in the OP

retirement first visa

31 minutes ago, anandra said:

retirement first visa

Still not clear ...however seems you require a non O based on retirement and subsequent 12 month extension.

Most likely also to opened bank account in your name only also.

What is current status in Thailand.

Meaning how did you enter Thailand?

Visa exempt, Tourist visa and how many days left on your permission of stay.

Both those entries can be extended by 30 days. 

Here is one thread there are several.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1285997-visa-agent-pattaya/ 

If you have your own funds it is not difficult to do it yourself.