Taxi, minibus, bus; Buriram town to Bangkok airports

notrub

:  

Taxi, minibus service from Buriram city to Bangkok (DMA) airport.  Traveling to Koh Phangan all the flights from this area, including from Kong Kean and Korat stop in Bangkok and can be pricy (to Koh Samui).  Are there any overnight buses that get to DMK in time for a 0700 flight to Surat Thani please?  I have just made the drive down to Phuket and do not want to repeat if other options are available.  This is a lazy way to search for travel options and I thank you in advance for your indulgence and comments.🙏🏼

Thank you Olav, I'll check it out.  The drive down or bus down option is because flights from Buriram or Kong Kean are 2000+ baht more costly and can be a 10 hr flight (due to connecting flight at BKK) more than flying from DMK to URT (Surat Thani).  Also, all the connecting flights arrive at URT in the late afternoon.  That means taking the ferry to Koh Phangan the next day.  Direct flights from DMK arrive in the morning so normal day transfer to KP will enable same day travel and hotel check in on the island.  Flying into Koh Samui is more than 10,000 baht more expensive with same flight time, btw.  Shorter ferry ride but is it worth it?  Thanks again for any comments.🙏🏼