The October 7 'genocide' video evidence in full: Civilians are slaughtered and mutilated, terrified families rounded up like cattle and Hamas terrorists ring proud parents to boast of atrocities in footage presented by Israel to ICJ

12 minutes ago, mooping20Baht said:

the whole Oct7th, reminds me a lot of the US and EU politicians endless repetition of how Russia's invasion of Ukraine was "unprovoked", as if if you just repeat it enough, it will be True.

Nothing happens in a vacuum, no point arguing with someone who believes only 1 party matters, Israel has only known peace, since it was founded by violence and "security" (read Apartheid),  maybe they need to do something different.

Or you could just put an end the the victim blaming and deflection of the atrocities in one of the worlds worst ever terrorist's attacks. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, mooping20Baht said:

the whole Oct7th, reminds me a lot of the US and EU politicians endless repetition of how Russia's invasion of Ukraine was "unprovoked", as if if you just repeat it enough, it will be True.

Nothing happens in a vacuum, no point arguing with someone who believes only 1 party matters, Israel has only known peace, since it was founded by violence and "security" (read Apartheid),  maybe they need to do something different.

@mooping20Baht

This has nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine.

This is about you trying to deflect and derail topics which are uncomfortable for you, unaligned with the narrative you push.

The 'no vacuum' bit was complimented by 'nothing justifies'. You lot always drop this part. As for 'only one party' - consider your posts, and how they focus solely on Israel.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

@mooping20Baht

This has nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine.

This is about you trying to deflect and derail topics which are uncomfortable for you, unaligned with the narrative you push.

The 'no vacuum' bit was complimented by 'nothing justifies'. You lot always drop this part. As for 'only one party' - consider your posts, and how they focus solely on Israel.

apparently, Sinjar (do you know who that is) visited the "hostages" the day after, told them they'd be home in a few days.

Seems the plan was to capture hostages and exchange all for all

Have you heard of the Arab Revolt in the 1930s ? ; I think you are far out of your depth

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mooping20Baht said:

apparently, Sinjar (do you know who that is) visited the "hostages" the day after, told them they'd be home in a few days.

Seems the plan was to capture hostages and exchange all for all

Have you heard of the Arab Revolt in the 1930s ? ; I think you are far out of your depth

@mooping20Baht

What does Sinwar visiting some of the hostages got to do with anything? What difference does it make what 'the plan was' (according to you)?

I have referenced the Arab Revolt numerous times on these topics, usually in response to wannabe 'pro-palestinian' poster who claim violence pre-1948 was solely from the other side, or that both groups co-existed peacefully before the Partition Plan. This too, has little to do with what I posted.

Considering the shallow comments from you and the rest of the wannabe 'pro-palestinian' posters, not a whole lot of depth involved.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Morch said:

@mooping20Baht

What does Sinwar visiting some of the hostages got to do with anything? What difference does it make what 'the plan was' (according to you)?

I have referenced the Arab Revolt numerous times on these topics, usually in response to wannabe 'pro-palestinian' poster who claim violence pre-1948 was solely from the other side, or that both groups co-existed peacefully before the Partition Plan. This too, has little to do with what I posted.

Considering the shallow comments from you and the rest of the wannabe 'pro-palestinian' posters, not a whole lot of depth involved.

Sinwar was killed numerous people and was suspected of killing many other people and he was jailed in Israel for killing two Israelis and four Palestinians .

Sinwar was freed in 2011 from jail in exchange for a hostage Hamas had been holding for five years , Sinwar then went ton to organise the Oct 7 th terror attack

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Sinwar was killed numerous people and was suspected of killing many other people and he was jailed in Israel for killing two Israelis and four Palestinians .

Sinwar was freed in 2011 from jail in exchange for a hostage Hamas had been holding for five years , Sinwar then went ton to organise the Oct 7 th terror attack

ok, then, what were they revolting against (one man's terrorist is )

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Wow its getting really desperate for some to minimize the atrocities both sexual and horrific carried out by Hamas that they have to invite  Max Blumenthal founder and editor of the Grayzone onto the the show. Known for its critical coverage of the US and its foreign policy, misleading reporting and sympathetic coverage of authoritarian regimes. 

Overall, we rate The Grayzone Far-Left Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and consistent one-sided reporting.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-grayzone/

Max Blumenthal other gigs include being a regular contributor to, RT and Sputnik. 

Way to go Rising The Hill!!

Masterclass in Manipulation: Exposing Max Blumenthal's Lies About Israel and October 7

No one who knows Blumenthal or The Grayzone was surprised by this: They have a history of denying war crimes committed by Russia, China and the Assad regime in Syria, so this new episode was almost unavoidable. The Grayzone denied the March 2022 massacre by Russian soldiers in Bucha, Ukraine, and accused the Syrian aid group the White Helmets of war crimes that were actually committed by the Assad regime.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-11-27/ty-article-opinion/exposing-max-blumenthals-deceptive-claim-israel-is-responsible-for-most-october-7-victims/0000018c-102f-d65f-a7dd-f0ff7b550000

https://archive.ph/3UTdZ

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2024 at 5:33 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

and yet the IJC ordered israel to stop genocidal acts on Gazans.

October 7 does not justify war crimes and crimes against humanity on a subject people.

One day, perhaps years from now, some israelis will be brought to justice for what they are doing, but it will not be enough to atone for their crimes now.

Precisely my friend. I have seen such horrors on social media from within Gaza that they would bleach your mind forever not committed by swarthy terrorist in sandals but by the impact of a 2000 lb high explosive bomb dropped by our allies in the middle east onto undefended refugees with nowhere to flee. As have most of the rest of the world. The Court of International Justice also agrees and asks for an end to such terrors. On a tangential point I had understood that the Daily Mail was regarded as a unreliable source it certainly is for Wikipedia but hey ho.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/29/2024 at 10:17 AM, Hanaguma said:

True this. The Palestinians seem like very poor guests anywhere they go. Not surprising that the countries around them in the Middle East, even though they have lots of territory, refuse to help them.  Better to use them as proxies to attack Israel. 

Now we have "refugee camps" that are 75 years old. They resemble apartment blocks, complete with shops, cafes, etc.  Time to stop using the title "refugee" when we are on the 4th generation IMHO.

That's precisely the line that European anti-semites used when targeting and traducing the Jewish diaspora before expelling or exterminating them.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Wow its getting really desperate for some to minimize the atrocities both sexual and horrific carried out by Hamas that they have to invite  Max Blumenthal founder and editor of the Grayzone onto the the show. Known for its critical coverage of the US and its foreign policy, misleading reporting and sympathetic coverage of authoritarian regimes. 

Overall, we rate The Grayzone Far-Left Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and consistent one-sided reporting.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-grayzone/

Max Blumenthal other gigs include being a regular contributor to, RT and Sputnik. 

Way to go Rising The Hill!!

Masterclass in Manipulation: Exposing Max Blumenthal's Lies About Israel and October 7

No one who knows Blumenthal or The Grayzone was surprised by this: They have a history of denying war crimes committed by Russia, China and the Assad regime in Syria, so this new episode was almost unavoidable. The Grayzone denied the March 2022 massacre by Russian soldiers in Bucha, Ukraine, and accused the Syrian aid group the White Helmets of war crimes that were actually committed by the Assad regime.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-11-27/ty-article-opinion/exposing-max-blumenthals-deceptive-claim-israel-is-responsible-for-most-october-7-victims/0000018c-102f-d65f-a7dd-f0ff7b550000

https://archive.ph/3UTdZ

I agree I can't imagine why The Hill has gone out on a limb with its reputation by doing this. That said Max and his side kick Aaron Mate son of holocaust survivor Gabor are both Jewish so can't be accused of anti-semitism.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

I can see Blumenthal's appeal for the likes of you.

Past times, and even earlier on these topics, mentioning him was one way of a post disappearing. Maybe things changed.

For general information:

Max Blumenthal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Blumenthal

The Grayzone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grayzone

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, zhounan said:

Nothing can justify 30.000 killings.

Many wars had far more casualties. Were they all unjustified?

Also, this figure includes Hamas men. Is killing them unjustified?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mooping20Baht said:

ok, then, what were they revolting against (one man's terrorist is )

@mooping20Baht

Hamas are terrorists. Check the list of those who describe them as 'Freedom Fighters'. Compare with those designating them a 'terrorist organization'. Draw up your conclusions.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Precisely my friend. I have seen such horrors on social media from within Gaza that they would bleach your mind forever not committed by swarthy terrorist in sandals but by the impact of a 2000 lb high explosive bomb dropped by our allies in the middle east onto undefended refugees with nowhere to flee. As have most of the rest of the world. The Court of International Justice also agrees and asks for an end to such terrors. On a tangential point I had understood that the Daily Mail was regarded as a unreliable source it certainly is for Wikipedia but hey ho.

This topic is about Hamas's 7/10 attack, and atrocities committed. As expected, the usual suspects will do their best to discuss anything but, and try to pivot it to Israel Bad instead. Your understanding of allowed sources is lacking.

• Like 1

That's precisely the line that European anti-semites used when targeting and traducing the Jewish diaspora before expelling or exterminating them.

Were the Jews carrying out numerous terrorist attacks? Anything resembling 7/10? Any other 'informed' vile comments to add?

I agree I can't imagine why The Hill has gone out on a limb with its reputation by doing this. That said Max and his side kick Aaron Mate son of holocaust survivor Gabor are both Jewish so can't be accused of anti-semitism.

And, yet - he is what he is.

• Like 1

Because being a sick conspiracy theorist is not enough?

A sold-out evening headlined by controversial Jewish anti-Israel activist Max Blumenthal went ahead as scheduled on Wednesday evening in Toronto, despite drawing heavy condemnation from Canada’s organized Jewish community.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-zionist-max-blumenthal-jeered-at-toronto-event/

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Morch said:

Were the Jews carrying out numerous terrorist attacks? Anything resembling 7/10? Any other 'informed' vile comments to add?

I was I hope quite clear as to my point when a whole race is othered like that  and then accused of not being wanted by other countries we are on the same road to perdition. Same with gypsies,gays or communists. Pretty sure had I had the misfortune to have grown up in Nazi Germany I would have been sent to the camps as well. A whole life pubically supporting progressive causes would have seen to that.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Did your read the topic OP your posting on. Deflection

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Did your read the topic OP your posting on. Deflection

Will you stop calling every post deflection and either respond in good faith or report it as off topic? It's tiresome.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Will you stop calling every post deflection and either respond in good faith or report it as off topic? It's tiresome.

If I was calling every post a deflection then you may have had a point.

However I will continue to do to those that deliberately post as a tool for deflection from the atrocities that happened on the 7th Oct

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I was I hope quite clear as to my point when a whole race is othered like that  and then accused of not being wanted by other countries we are on the same road to perdition. Same with gypsies,gays or communists. Pretty sure had I had the misfortune to have grown up in Nazi Germany I would have been sent to the camps as well. A whole life pubically supporting progressive causes would have seen to that.

Palestinians aren't a race. They are just a subset of Arabs.  And their behavior is what causes hesitation among their fellow Arabs to grant them status.  A third generation Lebanese born Palestinian is still a refugee, not a Lebanese citizen. Why? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Palestinians aren't a race. They are just a subset of Arabs.  And their behavior is what causes hesitation among their fellow Arabs to grant them status.  A third generation Lebanese born Palestinian is still a refugee, not a Lebanese citizen. Why? 

Same reason as Jews still claim a right of return after a thousand years.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You answered your own question unintentionally I'm sure. You violently eject large numbers of people from their lands where they have lived for centuries thus driving them demented with rage force them to flee to neighbouring countries that never asked for that and then to add insult to injury lump them all together arabs and wonder why there is a problem ? Walk one mile in their desert sandals and you will know the why.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1