SCAM in Cowboy

5 minutes ago, n00dle said:

It is not "some Thai reason" it is common sense.

They don't do it because nobody would ever pay the cover and even if they did they don't want to limit the amount of money a drunk can spend.

If they don't want to pay a cover what's the liklihood of someone buying a lot of drinks? It means they are cheap anyway.

Edited by JimTripper

1 hour ago, n00dle said:

sure ya do,

You know I was just thinking if you call yourself "Noodle" because your "noodle " is small ?

Surely you don't have long to go,how long do you think?❇️

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

You know I was just thinking if you call yourself "Noodle" because your "noodle " is small ?

Surely you don't have long to go,how long do you think?❇️

You are getting kinda creepy, you demented little man.  perhaps a little less time thinking about my cock is the way forward. 

Edited by n00dle
  • Sad 1

On 1/30/2024 at 2:49 PM, proton said:

Funny bloke Stick, described the ex owner of the Eden club Marc as a 'gentleman' and posted an ass licking eulogy on his demise. It's understandable he was scared of the thug when alive, but why still boot licking after he died? Marc for those who do not know was a pimp, blackmailer, convicted drug dealer (Japan) and murderer who ended up gunning down his ex girl friend and his business partner in Sukhumvit a couple of years ago. Luckily the business partner, although shot, got the gun and killed Marc. Top bloke according to stick!

Just read it what an odd eulogy. I remember hearing about it at the time.

6 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Just read it what an odd eulogy. I remember hearing about it at the time.

Yeah, he said he discussed it with his Thai Mrs and they agreed Marc's gunning down two people was something a Thai might have done if he was being cheated of money, so was sort of understandable!!

On 1/29/2024 at 6:15 PM, Seppius said:

I remember those times well, they played dice not cards, and the music was great ,square bar in the middle, same guy still owns the bar with a Thai business partner "Andy" German guy. I was in there 4 nights ago.

OK dice not cards- it was a very long time ago. He must be really ancient now as he wasn't exactly young when I was hanging out in there. I liked that the music wasn't too loud to talk.

If I could loop my life it'd be the 90s decade, which was when LOS was the best for me. Beaches were not concreted and encroached, the girls were nicer, and they played proper music in Gogos.

It all went downhill after Taksin got elected.

• Agree 2

On 1/30/2024 at 8:49 PM, proton said:

Funny bloke Stick, described the ex owner of the Eden club Marc as a 'gentleman' and posted an ass licking eulogy on his demise. It's understandable he was scared of the thug when alive, but why still boot licking after he died? Marc for those who do not know was a pimp, blackmailer, convicted drug dealer (Japan) and murderer who ended up gunning down his ex girl friend and his business partner in Sukhumvit a couple of years ago. Luckily the business partner, although shot, got the gun and killed Marc. Top bloke according to stick!

Not funny at all. I never had a problem with the owner ( I assume Marc, but I never knew his name ) and he ran a great club.

What he got up to outside the club didn't affect me at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/31/2024 at 5:39 PM, JimTripper said:

If they don't want to pay a cover what's the liklihood of someone buying a lot of drinks? It means they are cheap anyway.

Not familiar with Gogos then? Your opinion on that bears no relationship to reality.

The Thais are far more civilized than western nightclubs that demand a cover charge to enter their <deleted> establishment.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

I stopped going to the big name bars/bar areas a few years ago to find "dates"...now will only have a beer or two myself on occasion and just enjoy the view without lady drinks. 

There was a time when it was a bit of fun and affordable. It is no longer (for me). 

Online dating apps are my new bars. Way cheaper and healthier.