Premiership Prediction Comp 2007-2008

Jockstar

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have now heard from totster and redrus regarding their preds. I will accept their late predictions this week only.

This is a heads up for everyone. If predictions are not in or i have not heard from you by Friday evening regarding your predictions. I will not accept them! This is the last time. So no predictions on Friday night. No points.

On a more positive note. Good luck to everyone this weekend. I really need to get some decent points on the table as i'm doing pish. :o

It looks like me and Liverpool's reign at the top was short lived :o:D .

BTW Jockstar , how many points would you get for predicting a 0-0 mate ?????.

Depends on the actual score. If you predicted 0-0 and the score was 1-1. You would get 2 points. If the score was 0-0 and thats what you predicted. You would get 6 points. If you predicted 0-0 and the score was 1-0 you get no points.

It looks like me and Liverpool's reign at the top was short lived :D:D .

BTW Jockstar , how many points would you get for predicting a 0-0 mate ?????.

Depends on the actual score. If you predicted 0-0 and the score was 1-1. You would get 2 points. If the score was 0-0 and thats what you predicted. You would get 6 points. If you predicted 0-0 and the score was 1-0 you get no points.

cheers mate :D , I think I'll be predicting 0-0 a bit more now , never reaslised you got 6 points :o .

Just been calculating scores so far. Some really low results for many this week. Guess its could boil down to the Derby result tonight to see if some even break double figures. :D

Absolute blood bath yesterday - think I'll let my dog pick next time. :o

Can you get it to pick mine as well please Brit :D

Just been calculating scores so far. Some really low results for many this week. Guess its could boil down to the Derby result tonight to see if some even break double figures. :D

Absolute blood bath yesterday - think I'll let my dog pick next time. :D

Can you get it to pick mine as well please Brit :D

Couldn't do much worse - who knows she might pick a few winners. :o