Arrest Warrants issued for Five Russian Suspects in Kidnapping Case

snoop1130

Thai government has no balls.

Allowing ruSSian scum to land and live in Thailand.

ruSSian woman killed two people in Phuket and free as a bird.

Now abducting people for ransom... maybe they think they are in Ukraine and behave like drunk solders. Send them to ruSSian army and off to Ukraine.. in one month the problem will be solved..    

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/2/2024 at 5:25 PM, snoop1130 said:

1706863436_654036-tnamcot-e1706863454550.jpg

Phuket, Feb 2 (TNA) — The court in Phuket issued arrest warrants for five Russian suspects who allegedly kidnapped a Belarusian couple on this famous southern tourist island resort and forcing them to transfer 30 million baht worth of cryptocurrency.

The police initially detained four suspects, the first two Russians were found at their resident and the other two were detained at Phuket International Airport while they were leaving the country. All of them were taken to Phuket provincial station for questioning. They failed to give the details that useful for the police's investigation.

Honorary Consul for Russia in Phuket were reportedly meet the four suspects and also the two victims. The details of the meetings were not disclosed.

The fifth suspect, given name only “Mr. Alan” who is accused of being a mastermind of the plan, was detain by police investigator team while he was at a massage palour in Patong area of Kratu district. He was taken to the police station for questioning. He was sepearted from the first four suspects.

In the latest development, the Phuket Provincial court issued the arrest warrants for five suspects. They initially denied all charges and refused to sign their names at the copy oi the arrest report. They were taken to the detainion area pending for the prosecution processes.

The two Belarusian tourists ‒ a man and a woman, both not named by police ‒ were kidnapped on January 31 in front of a restaurant near Lo Rong intersection in Phuket provincial seat. They were pushed into a van and were forced to transfer cryptocurrency worth nearly or nearly 900,000 US dollars or around 30 million baht to the gang. The man was beaten by the suspects.

Full story: Thai News Agency 2024-02-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

Send an urgent anonymous email to the Russian embassy in Moscow,  address it to Vladimi Putin and tell him there are 1000's of draft dodgers in Phuket & Bangkok.  

After he reads that he'll have every single Rusky, man, woman, everyone rounded up and sent back in a heartbeat  !

Edited by steven100
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/3/2024 at 5:18 AM, CANSIAM said:

Russians free 90 day stamps on entry where the rest of  Western world countries have to show their money in the bank, health insurance etc, etc.  Flood gates opened Oct. 2021 - short term thoughts of money, now long term effects of a desperate people......maybe Authorities should re-think and get things right again.......   

I'm afraid, the Laughing Cow will never get serious on any serious matters.

Little Moscow  formally known as Phuket  😂 why would you go it's ruined now by them its going to be like  Shinoukville  in Cambodia 🇰🇭 pretty soon 

But one thing you dont do in Phuket or Pattaya is Brag about what you  have, dress poor, act poor and all your wealth is hiding in the Hills not in Patong  if you brag or show off your a target especially now with the Ruskies in town   before a bar girl would fleece you but not now? It's sad really how it can  be ruined so quickly... BKK for me you dont see them that often the fat red, rude, arrogant, criminal pricks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/3/2024 at 7:44 AM, Jack West Jr said:

Just keep on giving perks like special tourist visas to these scumbags while people on retirement visas have to jump through hoops . 

Bad guys out , good guys in ... what a joke ! 

Don't forget : you reap what you sow . 

"..........while people on retirement visas have to jump through hoops ."

Quite agree - you want try getting a visa extension based on marriage in my Imm Office! 

Before the problems start with the "interview", you have to get photocopies of everything required - TWICE. In my case, almost 150 photocopies were required! 

20 minutes ago, sambum said:

"..........while people on retirement visas have to jump through hoops ."

Quite agree - you want try getting a visa extension based on marriage in my Imm Office! 

Before the problems start with the "interview", you have to get photocopies of everything required - TWICE. In my case, almost 150 photocopies were required! 

I don't have so many copies, but I do try to smile as they pull out every second copy I've studiously made as they put them in the bin........right in front of my eyes.