Can I Use my Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 for 48 Years?

Can anyone explain to me why I should not, or cannot, if I choose, use my Samsung Galaxy S3 for another 38 years?

image.thumb.png.1683e318fe0336488b4454ab7b618430.png

a. I purchased the S3 Galaxy in 2013

b. I purchased the Samsung Note 3 in 2014.

c. I purchased the Samsung Note 4 in 2015.

I am tired of buying new phones.

I already have enough!

I gave my Note 3 to a friend, back in 2014.  So now, I have two good phones, the S3, and the Note 4.

So, anyway, my GALAXY (Galaxy) S3, externally anyway, looks the same as if I just got it new, out of the box.

The screen is still brilliant.

Therefore, if the Voyager One can last 46 years, and still function quite well, so far out in DEEP SPACE, with all sorts of radiation hitting it, 24/7/365, then why can't my S3 last just as long?

For some reason, so many apps just refuse to load via Google Play for Android.

Why is this?

Repeat...

Why is this?

Does Google think that, if they do not support my phone, then I might buy a new one?

Google is CRAZY if they think this!

I will NOT buy another Android from Google....at least....not until....they support my old phones.

Are they NUTS?

Look at this!:

image.png.5eca424163d33b775bab5f44e079831d.png

Voyager One is still working just fine!

Plenty of scientists, around the world, are uploading new software for Voyager, even as we speak, presumably.

So then...

Here I am on Planet Earth, and still no scientists are willing to upload software to my S3 which will keep it working for another 20 years?

Why, I wonder.

My S3 has enough RAM for my needs.

And, the CPU is still OK for my needs, if only they would provide some improved software, as they do for Voyager.

What's going on here?

Three phone have I purchased, during the past decade.

Isn't that enough for them?

Also, I recall using this phone for about 40 years....

No worries!

image.png.667ba560740968600e946881fdd37a65.png

Also, when I was young, Captain Kirk encountered Voyager One, deep in space, and Voyager had been much improved.

I am not asking them to improve my S3.

I am only asking them to support it, properly, with software upgrades that work!

Or, if nobody will, then how can I install upgrades myself to keep my S3 working well for about another 8 years, at which time I shall purchase something OTHER than an Android.

We need to take control of our devices, folks!

Regards,

Gamma