Cannabis & Hemp Bill goes to Thai Cabinet next week

snoop1130

They could follow the norm in places such as Sri Lanka and India, where drugs such as cannabis and hemp are tolerated for traditional medicine (such as what you can buy in 7/Eleven in Thailand), and in some regions it's used in weak traditional foodstuffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chivas said:

You cannot be that stupid

I dont give a flying fig if you guzzle booze to your hearts content or shove copious amount of shight up your nose if you sat 10 feet from me because it wont effect me in any way there and then

But If you're smoking that shight everyone around has to suffer the stench....what is it you cannot grasp here ??

Cant really grasp anything with your muddled and rude post, why tell me I'm stupid?

You been on the pop or just always hide behind your keyboard?

Crack on buddy, doing a great job there of looking the fool! 🙂

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

It does have a strong smell.   Some of us have sensitive snozes.  Sewars in BKK, NYC hit me like a brick.   But thats not as frequently as the pot smells in BKK.  Like i posted elsewhere about a recent trip to Colorado.  The wife and I could smell dispensaries and grow houses passing them  along the interstate at 130kph with the windows up.    I am lucky i can say i visited Thailand during the green times, pre med cert.   I enjoyed my bud on the condo patio, a few side sois if the hotel didnt have a balcony.  I enjoyed exibles too but their potency was hit or miss. I half felt like a criminal.  I can see both sides to this issue.  To a non smoker or someone trying to quit the habit, addiction, it is a nasty smell from a distance.   I really enjoy the smell of a jar of floral buds or hoppy beer.   But if I'm not partaking, its a nasty smell. 

Many thai people in the villages see the youth wasting away and now its pot thats at issue.    

I think it wont be hard to get a medical card next door to these shops.  Many shops will go out of business.  The high prices will increase.     Colorado has had recreational pot for a decade and the sky didnt fall.  Quite a bit of tax revenue. Por does have historical medicinal values, even in Thailand. 

Edited by Elkski