Nikki Haley doubles down: ‘Joe Biden is not going to be the nominee.’

Social Media

image.png

Nikki Haley made headlines once again on Saturday, reiterating her belief, without offering concrete evidence, that President Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee for the upcoming presidential election due to concerns about his age and cognitive abilities. Speaking outside an opera house in Newberry, South Carolina, where she kicked off a multi-day bus tour across the state, Haley called on Republicans to "wake up" and choose a different nominee.

Despite facing questions about what specific moves Democrats might be taking to prevent Biden's nomination, Haley asserted that there must be significant panic within the party. This comes as part of her increasingly combative stance against former President Donald Trump, whom she will face in a crucial primary showdown on February 24 in her home state.

At the Newberry event, attended by around 100 people, Haley's campaign took a provocative approach by distributing worksheets challenging attendees to assess the mental competency of both Biden and Trump. While emphasizing her accomplishments as governor, Haley criticized both Biden and Trump as representatives of a past era in politics, labeling them "grumpy, old men."

Haley's assertion that Americans do not want a Trump-Biden rematch aligns with her broader campaign strategy, but her comments about Biden fuel right-wing conspiracy theories suggesting that Democrats are planning to replace him as their nominee. However, the Democratic Party has firmly supported Biden, and there is no serious alternative in the primary race.

Despite facing an uphill battle against Trump, who maintains a strong lead in polls and has garnered significant endorsements from South Carolina Republican officials, including Governor Henry McMaster and Senators Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott, Haley remains undeterred. Her "Beast of the Southeast" bus tour, spanning two dozen stops across South Carolina, aims to rally support for her campaign, drawing parallels to her underdog bid for governor in 2010.

The event at the Newberry Opera House holds sentimental significance for Haley, reminiscent of her breakthrough moment during the 2010 gubernatorial campaign debate. Just as she challenged the establishment then, Haley's current campaign reflects her willingness to take on formidable opponents and defy expectations.

Source

image.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Social Media said:

While emphasizing her accomplishments as governor, Haley criticized both Biden and Trump as representatives of a past era in politics, labeling them "grumpy, old men."

Misandrist and ageist. 

I'm surprised she didn't mention they are white as well. 

Fortunately for her she's a woman so she'll get a free pass on these bigoted comments. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

First thing she said that I agree with.   How would they give him the nomination, as he is obviously losing it.   And I don't think anyone wants Harris to end up as president, if Biden somehow won and couldn't finish his 2nd term.  

Except late night TV comedians :cheesy:

It's not very smart to stick a totally useless mixed race female in the WH, just to be 'progressive'.  Try nominating someone, anyone, at least close to being qualified.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

First thing she said that I agree with.   How would they give him the nomination, as he is obviously losing it.   And I don't think anyone wants Harris to end up as president, it Biden somehow won and couldn't finish his 2nd term.

It's not very smart to stick a totally useless mixed race female in the WH, just to be 'progressive'.  Try nominating someone, anyone, at least close to being qualified.

On some issues we think very alike.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, retarius said:

He will drop out and be replaced by Michelle Obama or Newsom, or a combined ticket, but with Michelle having been first lady, I doubt she would settle for being VP.  

Whichever way it happens, it won't be Dem voters that decide.  It'll be the DNC elite.  To protect democracy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, John Drake said:

And Nikki Haley won't be either.

She's actually the odds on favorite of the Deep State Swamp, globalists and warmongers, once they get rid of Trump through lawfare.

DeSantis may debate like a plank of wood, but I like what he's done in Florida.  He just needs likeability coaching.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I may not want her to be POTUS, but on that I agree 100%. Biden's problems are mounting at a great rate, and I'll be very surprised if he survives long enough politically to be the candidate in November. The Dems have to know in their hearts that regardless of the GOP candidate, a Biden presidency will not end well.

IMO the only thing holding them back is lack of a candidate that can win to replace him.

Seems to me there's several DEMS who would be good candidates, so why hasn't the DEM machine got on top of this and already started serious campaigning to build the credibility of the next candidate?

Already noticed several very positive comments re Buttieberg as a pres. candidate. Seems that him being gay hasn't stopped him from having a very big dem following, and neither it should.

Edited by scorecard

12 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Seems to me there's several DEMS who would be good candidates, so why hasn't the DEM machine got on top of this? 

The Dem elite are intentionally suppressing any other qualified contenders because Joe is just another "Good Ol' Boy" who knows how to play the game. Or, used to. I sincerely think his cheese has done slid off the cracker save for a very tenuous thread that will most likely snap before November.

In a recent thread, many folks here were berating Bill Maher, as is their right. However, Bill said something last show to the effect of "any qualified Dem could enter the race right now and have a far greater chance of beating that other guy" (a convicted sex offender, known thief of New York charities, and many other atrocities).

2024 general election: a choice between donkey poo and elephant poo. Heavy sigh . . .

Nikki should have worried more about protecting the Capitol   it will be Joe v Donnie 

Democracy v Fascism

Constitution v  Cultism

.                                                                                           Truth       v     Misinformation

Empathy v     Taking kids cancer money for self portrait

Service  v     Selfishness

Love of country v Love of Self

Growth v         Recession

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, illisdean said:

He (Desantis) mopped the floor with the west coast hair-boy Newsom during their one on one debate back in December.

Desantis Newsom debate

DeSantis beat him on substance and facts, complete with the receipts for how bad Cali's doing compared to Fla.   But Newsom won on charm and likeability.  He's just a lot more polished.  I think in Thailand they call it hansum man.  In Texas, we call it slick.  And that's not a compliment.  Because you always have to reach back and check your wallet when you interact with one.

Edited by impulse
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

DeSantis beat him on substance and facts, complete with the receipts for how bad Cali's doing compared to Fla.   But Newsom won on charm and likeability.  He's just a lot more polished.  I think in Thailand they call it hansum man.  In Texas, we call it slick.  And that's not a compliment.  Because you always have to reach back and check your wallet when you interact with one.

He's just an arrogant loser who's claim to fame is the destruction of California. Plus he is smart like a bag of hammers, or perhaps Biden compared to RD. And he lies like a sidewalk and was zotted each time he lied. 

Edited by illisdean

53 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Nikki should have worried more about protecting the Capitol   it will be Joe v Donnie 

Democracy v Fascism

Constitution v  Cultism

.                                                                                           Truth       v     Misinformation

Empathy v     Taking kids cancer money for self portrait

Service  v     Selfishness

Love of country v Love of Self

Growth v         Recession

Be sure to add

border security:Trump

Economy:  Trump:

Mental Fitness: definitely NOT Biden Trump

HartNBCNewsSurveyJan2024_REV-3.thumb.jpg.8fdadb8b03a66068d95d418544f8404c.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-conviction-changes-2024-race-latest-poll-rcna137087#:~:text=newest national NBC News poll

Bidenscognitivedeclinecopy2.jpg.d9a6679b2a04b09eeccba3c7c4e8f5e2.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-more-think-trump-mental-soundness-than-biden#:~:text=of 61% say-,Joe Biden,-doesn’t have the

Edited by illisdean

1 minute ago, illisdean said:

Throw in border security:Trump

Economy:  Trump:

Mental Fitness: NOT Biden

Inflation trump

Borders trump

Less poverty trump

Less wars trump

Trump stuffed up covid but so did Biden

Why would any sane person vote Democrat? Makes no sense. Only wokes would vote Democrat now.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Inflation trump

Borders trump

Less poverty trump

Less wars trump

Trump stuffed up covid but so did Biden

Why would any sane person vote Democrat? Makes no sense. Only wokes would vote Democrat now.

But only one of them suggested injecting bleach

PH

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1