Nikki Haley doubles down: ‘Joe Biden is not going to be the nominee.’

Social Media

7 minutes ago, illisdean said:

It's quite interesting to see that on average, the performance was better under Obama than under Trump, including during his second mandate. Trump would not like this chart. 😀

BTW, what were the Fed interest rates under Trump?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Doesn’t matter. Trump will still lose. 

Thing is, should Trump lose....it won't be against Biden....LOL

Bidens unwell mentally, haven't you heard? Have u seen the latest IPSOS poll where 86% of poll respondents say Biden's too old for a 2nd term. You like to beleive these same people will cast a vote for a cognitively challenged and corrupt 81 year old who admits to willfully retaining and sharing classified materials including sensitive military information? Maybe someone like you would in a election, in your country.

Edited by illisdean
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tug said:

It’s those results you know record breaking stock market superb unemployment #s ect ect.as far as Kamala Harris goes what is it about being the AG for the 5th largest economy on the planet or a successful us senator or being raised my a single mom of color and yet rise to the level she has that you find so disqualifying?

shrinkflation is a result of inflation courtesy of Bidenomics." 

21 hours ago, retarius said:

I think I have never agreed with Nikki Haley about anything in my life. But on this I agree 100%. He will drop out and be replaced by Michelle Obama or Newsom, or a combined ticket, but with Michelle having been first lady, I doubt she would settle for being VP.  

God knows what the GOP will do if Trump doesn't make it. Haley? They appear to have no one else with a national level presence.. 

I would hope DeSantis tries again. He only dropped out because he knew he couldn't win against Trump, but if Trump is gone..........................?

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2024 at 9:54 AM, illisdean said:

Thing is, should Trump lose....it won't be against Biden....LOL

Bidens unwell mentally, haven't you heard? Have u seen the latest IPSOS poll where 86% of poll respondents say Biden's too old for a 2nd term. You like to beleive these same people will cast a vote for a cognitively challenged and corrupt 81 year old who admits to willfully retaining and sharing classified materials including sensitive military information? Maybe someone like you would in a election, in your country.

So, why did you stop posting about the Biden impeachment inquiry? You were telling us that the proof was overwhelming and that Biden would be impeached Real Soon Now.