How to responsibly dispose of used motor oil in isaan

Serious question. I tried a few times now and the funny part is everyone wants it. So I have no problem ridding myself of it. But do they really have zero recycling? 

I found some of the more amusing stuff people did with the oil I gave them:

-it sounded like one guy rubbed it on his house to keep the ants out or water proof it. I wish I was joking. 
-I was told they use it as pest control, like seriously, pouring it down cracks to deter ants. Quite interesting since they drink the groundwater. 

Any other viable or non viable alternatives? I’m really asking a serious question but I think the answer is there is no recycling

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Any other viable or non viable alternatives? I’m really asking a serious question but I think the answer is there is no recycling

Just now, IvorBiggun2 said:

Take it to your local repair garage and they will have oil recyclers come around to collect it.

all the mechanics i know sell it to some guys that come around every so often and they sell it to them

I mix used oil with diesel fuel and Chaindrite to preserve wood posts and exposed wood around the farm.There are many forms of recycling i guess.

In Canada we used it on the gravel road in front of the house to keep the dust down.

I knew a mechanic who used oil he changed in customers vehicles for his own pick-up.