Opinion: Why Biden Isn't Going Anywhere

Social Media

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, so how many MAGA people never voted before for anyone and only voted for Trump and will not be voting again ?

Please give me the exact figure , down to the last one , 

I’ll give you the figure that matters.

Donald Trump himself.

If for whatever reason he isn’t the Republican candidate there is no way he is going to endorse any alternative choice the Republicans make.

Please feel free to hold me to that opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Not sure what this men crush you guys have with the orange a-hole, the man and I use the term loosely, who colors his hair blond, spends a hour  with hairdress for his combover, and time on the spray booth for his orange paint job.

What the heck was that comment about water and magnets, I bet even you know that water don't affect magnets, yet you would have this ignorant idiot lead the free world. 

Biden is one of the most experienced  presidents in history!! and the most experienced politician in DC right now , Can you think of one with more experience than him? He is know and respected around the world. His relationships with other world leaders is invaluable, His experience priceless.. 

You  my friend would be lucky on your  best day to be as useless as him.

Have you noticed how Biden used to be bald? Does he having had plugs make him a bad person? 

Why does the left always attack people they do not like for the way they look? Seem like a bunch of bullies to me.

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Feel free to hold me to the claim 

I’ve made if, for any reason, Trump is not the Republican candidate.

You've never been responsible for any of the silly claims you make, why would anyone bother? 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, sirineou said:

Its one thing for a man to put plugs and try to restore what he once had, and another thing to color your hair like a girl.  If you are interested google 'trumps neural hair color"  Even his hair color is fake. 

No one is attacking anyone for the way they look, only for being  fake, and unmanly. 

But Hey, if you want a unmanly fake for your president , I am not going to judge you.

By the way, I have seen Buden drive a corvette. Other than a golf cart. has anyone seen your man of the people drive anything? You know the man who attacks Biden for his memory, the one who said "I don't remember" 35 times in his deposition. 

And do you suppose Orange is his natural color? Or has he been eating too much citrus ?

The man is a clown who thinks if magnets get wet they will demagnetize, . :cheesy:

Yeah, Biden is a man's man, remember when he cut off a piece of chain to whip Corn-Pop's butt? 

His whole family on the public teat his whole life. 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, Biden is a man's man, remember when he cut off a piece of chain to whip Corn-Pop's butt? 

His whole family on the public teat his whole life. 

I have no idea what either of these have to do with what we are talking, and if you think I will take the bait and change the subject to arguing about if Biden earned what he has or who ever this Corn-Pop is you don't know me very well. 

You might want to talk about the price of tea in China...............

I said I know Biden drives a corvette, have ever seen trump drive anything else that a golf cart?

Do You know what trump's natural  hair color is ? 

What says you? 

17 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I have no idea what either of these have to do with what we are talking, and if you think I will take the bait and change the subject to arguing about if Biden earned what he has or who ever this Corn-Pop is you don't know me very well. 

You might want to talk about the price of tea in China...............

I said I know Biden drives a corvette, have ever seen trump drive anything else that a golf cart?

Do You know what trump's natural  hair color is ? 

What says you? 

So, men that color their hair are all wussies? I could really give a rat's about how he looks. 

Biden wants to drive a gas-guzzling Corvette, but he wants to force us into EVs, nice. 

So real men only drive sports cars?

I have not seen him driving anything in a while, but Trump's had: 

1997 Diablo VT Roadster

2003 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

2007 Ferrari F430 Coupe

What color is his hair here:

Trump01.jpg.822b3c14d0e329345d8b24c1afcef62b.jpg

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No they are fakes. 

So real men get hair plugs, and fake men color their hair. 

What about Gavin Newsom, Adam Schiff, John Kerry, Chuck Schumer etc., all fakes then? 

20 minutes ago, sirineou said:

You got me there. Trump is to be congratulated for driving a golf cart, the man is a paragon of environmental virtue, I bet the 757 he flies in runs on hot air. :clap2:

Trump's not wanting to force me into an EV :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So real men get hair plugs, and fake men color their hair. 

Yes , I knew you would get it sooner or later.:tongue:

What about Gavin Newsom, Adam Schiff, John Kerry, Chuck Schumer etc., all fakes then? 

Why they color their hair differently than their natural color? If they do they are fakes too. 

Trump's not wanting to force me into an EV

Nobody does

Edited by sirineou
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, johng said:

CNN has been caught out artificially colorizing trump and Joe Rogan.

I think their excuse was to do with the NTSC system used in America

NTSC  = never the same color 😝

Didn't happen. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1