Do women hit on you randomly in Thailand?

Yes , especially when my wife is around. A Little flirting & joking is harmless .

Its those roaming pu ying feet under the table ,ya have to be leery of! 

imop

Hell yea ... loved being single here.  And it has nothing to do with the income disparity, OK, maybe a little.  OK, maybe a lot more now, as I'm older.  But I smiled a lot back in the USA also, so not really that much of a difference.   Except there, I usually had to initiate saying 'Hello' first.  

I think a lot has to do with being foreigner also (away from tourist areas), as same in the USA, an gals would go 'ga ga' over guys with accents.  

Before that wee bit of salt & pepper, turned into a lot salt, less pepper, here/TH, and I always looked 5-10 yrs younger anyway, it's was fun being single.  Advantage of not being an Alky, chain smoker or sun worshiper.   Others my age always seemed to look old.

Don't know why anyone wants to, or needs to, go the P4P route.   I do, but I'll be kind, and give y'all the benefit of the doubt.   Only reason would be to pay, is for them to leave in the morning, which I never wanted them to.   Some of the best fun is after waking up.  :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Impressive!  Never new Thailand had so many Clark Gable, Cary Grant look alikes.

Strange how I never see them along Soi Bukow.  There it’s more like Nightmare on elm street or The walk of the living dead.

*Buakhao (บัวขาว) which means "white lotus".

15 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Thais can few foreigners as scary. Bigger than Thais and if angry looking Thais think I won't talk to them. Thai women have told me a lot of foreign guys look scary.

They were talking about you big-bird.