Do women hit on you randomly in Thailand?

4 hours ago, bluejets said:

They're after what is in your pocket fella, no mistake.

How long did you say you've been here and STILL don't know that? 

Talk about tickets on yourself....!!!! <deleted>.

Not really. Not hard to be better looking than the average foreigner.

man-portrait-wearing-fake-mustache.jpg

2 hours ago, Expat68 said:

A couple of years ago I was down in Bangkok. In the evening I was just relaxing having a black one at a bar, three women at different intervals came sat down beside me. A little later the manager of the bar (Thai) came over and started chatting to me, he said he had seen many things but never seen ladies it on me like they did (there were other men sat there but they only hit on me)

They can spot class.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

19 hours ago, uttradit said:

I get hit on a lot. Walking in a park, in a shop. It's a nice feeling. 

Hit on by what sort of women?   

I'm a tall, slim, reasonably good looking bloke and in 15 years in Bangkok have never had a Thai woman approach me. 

I've had some smile at me but frankly they needed to get their heads seen to if they honestly thought I'd even give them the time of day. 

I wonder if some of them ever look in the mirror and what they see when they do!

I'm mid 50's with a very attractive Non-Asian GF who's in her mid/late 30's.   In her younger days she was a model, now she's a teacher.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Hit on by what sort of women?   

I'm a tall, slim, reasonably good looking bloke and in 15 years in Bangkok have never had a Thai woman approach me. 

I've had some smile at me but frankly they needed to get their heads seen to if they honestly thought I'd even give them the time of day. 

I wonder if some of them ever look in the mirror and what they see when they do!

I'm mid 50's with a very attractive Non-Asian GF who's in her mid/late 30's.   In her younger days she was a model, now she's a teacher.

Average looking women. 

20 hours ago, uttradit said:

I have never witnessed anything like this. That has to be up to you and your imagination. Go to a psychiatrist.........:post-4641-1156694572:

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Been here 10 years, never happened to me. Difference it's maybe walking down the Soi 6 every night and living in Isaan village.

I was still getting proposals when I was 70, in the village, including the boss lady. I think the word got out that I wasn't available, wasn't rich, was no longer 70. Maybe no longer 'hansum man' either. 

20 hours ago, uttradit said:

20 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Yes - during my time here....

However - we returned last month from 4 months RVing stateside.....I got hit on a few times there while shopping.....I must have had that new man in town "look"...... At 76 it was completely unexpected.....

Just because a staff member in the shop says "hi" to you, it really doesn't mean they are hitting on you.

1 minute ago, bbi1 said:

Just because a staff member in the shop says "hi" to you, it really doesn't mean they are hitting on you.

Do you have a girlfiend? Bit more than hi. I guess it only happens to attractive guys.