Married Women Has Interest In Me

SiamSquare123

i have a farang neighbor in my building who is not very friendly. i dont think he works in thailand and he is probably about 55, not very well kept or attractive. Our only interaction was as follows "YOU live here?, I mean YOU pay YOUR own rent", our apartment is fairly upscale at 100K baht/month. I just said "Yeah, I am John. I --" at which point he nodded, openned his door and shut it.

Well, there is a Thai women who told me that she is his wife, and today she asked me if she could borrow some milk. I went to get it for her and she came inside my condo uninvited and then walked around looking at everything. At first this was a little bit strange because I didnt think she would actually make a pass at someone living ten feet from her husband. I do feel however that she made her intentions obvious when she asked me if my bed was comfortable but I ushered her out of my room. (I am only 19 years old, but Ive seen enough television to know what she was after).

Now I am wondering, this guy is atleast 55 years old so maybe he has a mutual understanding with her that she is allowed to satisfy herself on her own time. I dont know the guy, but this would seem pretty reasonable since she is very young and attractive and he is as I described. On the other hand, if he isnt this opened minded and is more delussional about his abilities to satisfy her, then I might be stepping on toes if I take it any furthor with her.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Better off to go with the toe stepping scenario. Safer all the way around. If you are really 19 then you certainly won't have any trouble finding a girl without having to, as they say, soil your own nest.

i have a farang neighbor in my building who is not very friendly. i dont think he works in thailand and he is probably about 55, not very well kept or attractive. Our only interaction was as follows "YOU live here?, I mean YOU pay YOUR own rent", our apartment is fairly upscale at 100K baht/month. I just said "Yeah, I am John. I --" at which point he nodded, openned his door and shut it.

Well, there is a Thai women who told me that she is his wife, and today she asked me if she could borrow some milk. I went to get it for her and she came inside my condo uninvited and then walked around looking at everything. At first this was a little bit strange because I didnt think she would actually make a pass at someone living ten feet from her husband. I do feel however that she made her intentions obvious when she asked me if my bed was comfortable but I ushered her out of my room. (I am only 19 years old, but Ive seen enough television to know what she was after).

Now I am wondering, this guy is atleast 55 years old so maybe he has a mutual understanding with her that she is allowed to satisfy herself on her own time. I dont know the guy, but this would seem pretty reasonable since she is very young and attractive and he is as I described. On the other hand, if he isnt this opened minded and is more delussional about his abilities to satisfy her, then I might be stepping on toes if I take it any furthor with her.

I think the advice page of any women's magazine will give you all the help you need.

Grow up!!

Give her one and let her husband watch, he might learn a thing or two, mind he doesn't grab your bum though. :o

Try singing this while your on the job to make it a little different;

Neighbours

Everybody needs good neighbours

With a little understanding you can find the perfect blend

Neighbours

Should be there for one-another

That's when good neighbours become good friends

If this story were true and it was me and I was single (and definately not 19) I would take that woman without mercy. I HATE unfriendly fookers. Aww no I wouldnt, but Id fantasize about it (the revenge not the sex) and grin every time that bastard walked by. Unless she was hot... then I totally would do it. Just call me complicated.

Damian

I guess it's Sunday and he's laying in bed thinking about the next door neighbours wife, euuurgh sticky keyboard!

Dirty boy, get a grip!! :o

I think he has already................lol w#$ker...............

Isn't there some commandment or rules about sleeping with your neighbour's wife?

I am not really sure what it is but I think it goes something like this?

Thou shall not sleep with thy neighbour's wife unless he is out and not coming back for a while!

But don't quote me on this, I could well be wrong!

No one who has ever taken my advice has ever lived to regret it!

I am sure you can see why! :o

You have made assumptions about her husband, without really knowing him. I am guessing you feel because he isnt a nice person in your eyes then its more OK? Well, imo its not, period. Although she is the one instigating it, it does take two to tango and you have an option to be sensible here. Any intimate relationship with this woman can get messy, pretty fast. There are so many different (bad) scenarios that can come from this that I would think it would be common sense to walk away.

Edited by eek

You're 19, but you make enough to rent a 100,000bt a month flat? Didn't you say in previous posts you had a girlfriend? Keep watching that television, it's certainly giving you some entertaining plotlines... :D

While other guys are troubling themselves on the morality, I think you found the nice points in the OP's post. As other poster said, TROLL DETECTION ACTIVATED :D

Well, I am not sure but I think I read somewhere that having sex with another man's wife can put you in trouble. OP this is not your country so be careful. If I were you, I would never go for her. I am 32 and I dont fantasize about my neighbors (of course female neighbors only) or neighbors wives. :o

If this story were true and it was me and I was single (and definately not 19) I would take that woman without mercy. I HATE unfriendly fookers. Aww no I wouldnt, but Id fantasize about it (the revenge not the sex) and grin every time that bastard walked by. Unless she was hot... then I totally would do it. Just call me complicated.

Damian

Wow you sound like a classy guy. Take with out mercy..If she is hot.. Yep prize catch is what you are..

QUOTE(November Rain @ 2007-07-22 17:09:05) post_snapback.gifYou're 19, but you make enough to rent a 100,000bt a month flat? Didn't you say in previous posts you had a girlfriend? Keep watching that television, it's certainly giving you some entertaining plotlines... :o

Either a daddys boy or a troll

if niether then <deleted> me i wouldnt like to be his niegbhour

100k is a heck of a lot of moolah for an apartment, esp for a 19 year old. I am not questioning the validity of this, but i am curious about what you do to afford this luxury at such a young age. Or is it an allowance? Any chance of divulging? :o

Its written . never touch a married woman or man . Its just plain wrong !

If it is his girlfriend and you are totally craze by her , move your residential and make your young life

the naked truth . When no mercy do it the Damian way , but got to be very careful , most will not agree

but it can be exciting when lovemaking could be danger scenario . At 19 you are allowed to make mistakes .

Not that I would recommend it , but better let dreams come true then keep dreaming.

Er..just looked at your profile SiamSquare..and well..i doubt ill receive a sensible answer to my question above..so scrap it.

Call me cynical but one of your posts is asking about information regarding opening a joint account with your spouse. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;#entry1424336 Somehow i would have thought you would have mentioned that in this post... ?

You also have two comments, both of which are from yourself..to yourself... :o

SiamSquare123

Brillant. Truely amazing. Thanks for everything. You really saved my life!

8 Jul 2007 - 3:49

SiamSquare123

SiamSquare,

Great posts and very informative, you really give strong insight to Thai society. Keep up the good work, you are one of the most interesting on this website.

18 Jun 2007 - 3:11

:D

Damian

Wow you sound like a classy guy. Take with out mercy..If she is hot.. Yep prize catch is what you are..

<snip>

I would take that woman without mercy

<snip>

no I wouldnt

<snip>

I totally would do it

<snip>

Just call me complicated.

Damian

"complicated" isn't what I was thinking. :o

I was joking about if she was hot and calling me complicated, thought it was obvious but... guess SBK's right and I need to start using those effeminate smileys to show I'm trying to be funny. Kinda ruins the jokes though... bleh.

Siam, nice comments on your profile telling yourself how great you are, dude you're a comic genius!

Damian

Edited by DamianMavis