Tofago tabl. for migraine?

george

I take half a Cardiprin tablet daily which stops my migraines almost completely. I still get the occasional mild one every few months. Before I discovered them, it seemed like I was getting at least one attack a week (the flashing coloured lights, very rarely a headache), which made driving dodgy because I never knew when they were going to strike. I used to take the whole tablet (100 mg) but found that half was good enough, bearing in mind the blood-thinning properties of Aspirin. Cardiprin also contains Glycine which is good for the heart and liver amongst other things. They aren't expensive and I buy them at my local Pharmacy.

Took everything available in Thailand for more than 10 years and started ordering Excedrin. However, one day, I went to Makro on Kanchanaphisek Rd not far from Rama 2 Rd because my excedrin shipment was late and I'd had a very bad tension migraine for days, and the pharmacist on duty asked me to read about preventing migraine instead of damaging my liver from taking those drugs. She wrote a drug for migraine prevention on a piece of paper which she asked me to look for.

I did a lot of reading online and found out that various supplements could help because I was unable to find the particular drug she'd recommended. After only a couple of months, the migraine became less frequent and subsequently stopped. I have been free from migraines for almost 10 years now. 

That Makro pharmacist was a lifesaver. She told me what none of the numerous doctors I visited in over 10 years, not even doctors in those expensive hospitals in the Silom Rd area, told me. I went back after about 3 months to thank her, but she walked away as soon as she saw me approaching.