Joe Biden’s catastrophic presidency represents the final surrender of the West

Social Media

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

From the linked opinion piece...

At the head of this problem lies the absence of leadership from the White House. While Russia has put its economy onto a full war footing, China continues to push its military exercises and Iranian proxies fire missiles across its region, the British and American armies have serious recruitment problems, perhaps caused by our delusion that “diversity”, “representation” and other such woke mantras should be the priority of our armed forces. 

So there it is, diversity and wokeness (whatever that means) are the problems.

So there it is, diversity and wokeness (whatever that means) are the problems.

Add that being in the military can suck a lot, quite apart from the chance of getting one's guts blown out.

I spend over a decade in the military, and while I got to see much of the world courtesy of the tax payer, there were too many <deleted> and <deleted> in it in positions of authority for me to stay in it. I cost the taxpayer thousands of $ to train, which was all lost when I left because of the bullying.

The military is a good example of <deleted> rises to the top, IMO.

It's just not an attractive option these days when one can earn a living without the bullying from a load of morons that got a bit of power.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Social Media said:

The collapse of a Senate border deal highlights a troubling shift toward adopting policies reminiscent of Trump's "America First" agenda.

Did anyone else see this quote in the link to the original article? I couldn't find it. In fact the "source" looks rather different than the above OP.

Edited by John Drake
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1