Joe Biden’s catastrophic presidency represents the final surrender of the West

Social Media

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

My understanding from everything I've read about it is that his hands were tied, everything had already been said in motion by the ignoramus, and there wasn't much he could have done. I wonder. 

The level alof abandonment of those translators was pathetic and shameful. 

IMO that is BS. Biden was the POTUS at the time, so the buck stops with him. He could have stopped it had he wanted to. It's not like the withdrawal happened on his second day on the job.

He stopped the wall, despite it actually being built at the time.

IMO you are just grasping at straws to try to cover for your hero, who messed up big time.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Know what for sure? If none of this would have happened if Trump were still president? If Trump could  have solved everything by just making a few phone calls? Dream on…

Who knows? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Biden did absolutely nothing other than keep to Trump's deadline and allow the military to do the best they could with a bad hand. What actions did Biden take to change the course of events? Don't come back and tell me about things he didn't do, tell me what he did that screwed up the withdrawal.

The US should never have withdrawn as they'd now have forces based to the East of Iran had they not done so. Trump instigated this withdrawal to appease Putin.

Prove that or be wrong.

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO that is BS. Biden was the POTUS at the time, so the buck stops with him. He could have stopped it had he wanted to. It's not like the withdrawal happened on his second day on the job.

He stopped the wall, despite it actually being built at the time.

IMO you are just grasping at straws to try to cover for your hero, who messed up big time.

It appears you are correct. I researched it some more. Biden is no hero of mine. Neither are the dems. I just prefer them over Trump, who I consider a human catastrophe. The US faces two terrible choices. 

The Taliban are a nightmarish group of serial killers, rapists and thieves, who pretend to believe in something. In reality, their brand of fake Islam gives them a license to steal, rape and kill. They are total thugs. 

Those clowns would not know a Koran, if it hit them up the side of the head. All the religion part is, is simply a cover for their gangs. They deal in heroin and meth, they kidnap and rape young girls at will, they steal, maim and engage in serial killing as a hobby. There is no religion or spirituality in their game. All of that is simply a cover for their gang banging activities. 

The withdrawal was a long time coming, and it appears they had plenty of time to deal with it in a manageable manner. I have relatives in the military. They all say the same thing. If Bagram Air base was left fully functional, while a coordinated effort was made to withdraw all Americans, Allies and Afghans who helped with the war effort, it likely could have been accomplished successfully. 

In addition, there was no reason to leave 20,000 plus Humvees, 2,000 plus pickup truck, billions in weapons and equipment behind, or to not have destroyed all that stuff. Why just hand it over to the Taliban?

The Afghanistan of November 14, 2023, is far worse than the Afghanistan of September 10, 2001, the day before al-Qaeda launched its deadly attack on America, which was plotted from Afghan soil. On September 10, 2001, the Taliban did not fully control the country, was mired in a fight for territory with the Northern Alliance, and was isolated internationally. Today, the Taliban is in full control of Afghanistan, has the resources of a state and a military armed with billions of dollars in U.S. weapons that were left behind, and is sending envoys to countries such as China, Russia, and Iran.

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/14/go-to-zero-joe-bidens-withdrawal-order-and-the-taliban-takeover-of-afghanistan/

Edited by spidermike007

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Prove that he did nothing? I did ask what you thought he actually did to stuff it up. Crickets.

He extended the date. He had more time to arrange a managed withdrawal with cover....but no...his final flit was a disaster of deaths and weakness. Bagram was abandoned and the remaining NATO elements were as surprised and as pissed off as his field commanders. Biden was as useless and dangerous then as he is now.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, nauseus said:

He extended the date. He had more time to arrange a managed withdrawal with cover....but no...his final flit was a disaster of deaths and weakness. Bagram was abandoned and the remaining NATO elements were as surprised and as pissed off as his field commanders. Biden was as useless and dangerous then as he is now.

So you accept that Trump's already brought forward date was unrealistic?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It appears you are correct. I researched it some more. Biden is no hero of mine. Neither are the dems. I just prefer them over Trump, who I consider a human catastrophe. The US faces two terrible choices. 

The Taliban are a nightmarish group of serial killers, rapists and thieves, who pretend to believe in something. In reality, their brand of fake Islam gives them a license to steal, rape and kill. They are total thugs. 

Those clowns would not know a Koran, if it hit them up the side of the head. All the religion part is, is simply a cover for their gangs. They deal in heroin and meth, they kidnap and rape young girls at will, they steal, maim and engage in serial killing as a hobby. There is no religion or spirituality in their game. All of that is simply a cover for their gang banging activities. 

The withdrawal was a long time coming, and it appears they had plenty of time to deal with it in a manageable manner. I have relatives in the military. They all say the same thing. If Bagram Air base was left fully functional, while a coordinated effort was made to withdraw all Americans, Allies and Afghans who helped with the war effort, it likely could have been accomplished successfully. 

In addition, there was no reason to leave 20,000 plus Humvees, 2,000 plus pickup truck, billions in weapons and equipment behind, or to not have destroyed all that stuff. Why just hand it over to the Taliban?

The Afghanistan of November 14, 2023, is far worse than the Afghanistan of September 10, 2001, the day before al-Qaeda launched its deadly attack on America, which was plotted from Afghan soil. On September 10, 2001, the Taliban did not fully control the country, was mired in a fight for territory with the Northern Alliance, and was isolated internationally. Today, the Taliban is in full control of Afghanistan, has the resources of a state and a military armed with billions of dollars in U.S. weapons that were left behind, and is sending envoys to countries such as China, Russia, and Iran.

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/14/go-to-zero-joe-bidens-withdrawal-order-and-the-taliban-takeover-of-afghanistan/

Biden is no hero of mine.

Thanks for the clarification about Biden.

Old news now, but the US should have gone in, destroyed the Taliban and left. I guess US officials were not strong on history, which would have informed them of the inevitable failure of their mission to convert the Afghani's to US style capitalism ( sarcasm alert ).

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

The Diaper Wearer is currently bumping along the ceiling of his polling -with no attempts to broaden his appeal and nothing but bad, bad, and worse news in front of him.

The madness balloon will soon be deflating. Again. Looks like Weekend at Bernie's is going to snooze to victory -again. I'll be there to help ThaiBeachLover through that difficult day.

Went down a Youtube thing of looking at Kennedy Center Awards shows. Loved Steven Tyler doing Abby Road. 'Wondered about the Trump years shows.

There weren't any. No joy, no classiness, no art, no reaching out, no nothing.

It's all about him. And sending him twenty bucks. TrumpTrash cucks, I know you're holding out him. Pay him today.

Has any of the TrumpTrash here even sent him a single dollar? I expect tomb-like silence to this question.

Trump really does live in your head, doesn't he. I think much the same about your hero, Biden, but I don't need to use infantile descriptions about him. It's like something kindy kids would write.

Carry on.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1