Pelosi: Trump comments on Navalny’s death ‘beneath the dignity of a human being’

Social Media

57 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Discounting the orangutang theory I'm quite certain citizen Trump is indeed a human being. But I'm also convinced he is among the absolute worst human beings ever to come out of the American culture in all its history.

Worse than Charles Manson? 

• Confused 1

Just now, still kicking said:

Are you pished? Never heard so much nonsense in my whole life. What is your achievements? Apart from getting sober?

What does pished mean? 

Just now, still kicking said:

You want me to write the real word and get banned?

What achievements do you have? What is your state of health? How could you not know how corrupt Pelosi is? 

The correct word is drunk. A sober person knows how to write drunk.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Discounting the orangutang theory I'm quite certain citizen Trump is indeed a human being. But I'm also convinced he is among the absolute worst human beings ever to come out of the American culture in all its history.

Careful friend the orangutans might sue you for defamation and they would win!!lol

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

three troll like baiting posts have been removed, along with a video from a non-credible source. Forum rules are clear on the use of social media videos:

"social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source".

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zab1e said:

You don’t  trade stocks  do you ? She makes huge money on insider information… every stock trader knows it. 

I think her husband did the trading. She gave him the inside information. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Neanderthal man or Cro-Magnon man?

3 hours ago, Zab1e said:

You don’t  trade stocks  do you ? She makes huge money on insider information… every stock trader knows it. 

And your problem with that is what exactly?

If you are accusing her of insider trading, all you have to do is prove it.

Without proof, then it is simply an allegation, and meaningless.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Zab1e said:

And That's your proof? 😅

May I ask what the insider information was? 😁

BTW. You are certainly not a trader either! If you were a trader, you would know they are informed of such purchases. If "all traders" knew she does insider trading, they would have rushed to do the same and the stock price would have increased in the next days. Instead of that it went down a little bit during the next days after she bought shares (according to the graph posted). 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Not in the slightest.

You accused her of insider trading so YOU have to prove it.

You also say the she has to prove that she is working for the people.

Why? Just because YOU say so?

Can you prove that 1. she is/was insider trading?

If you can then 2. can you prove that she was doing it on government time and money?

If you can prove neither, then why are you wasting time here posting baseless  allegations?

On top of it, his claim is not coherent with the data shown. If "all traders" knew she was doing insider trading,  there would have been a spike after this purchase.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, candide said:

And That's your proof? 😅

May I ask what the insider information was? 😁

BTW. You are certainly not a trader either! If you were a trader, you would know they are informed of such purchases. If "all traders" knew she does insider trading, they would have rushed to do the same and the stock price would have increased in the next days. Instead of that it went down a little bit during the next days after she bought shares (according to the graph posted). 

They actually do. 

22 hours ago, candide said:

What has it to do with the case you mentioned? More incoherence?

Wow relax dude what is with you and Pilosi? I think that Pulosi is corrupt and thats my opinion.

You said “ If "all traders" knew she does insider trading, they would have rushed to do the same and the stock price would have increased in the next days.” 

and i posted a link to an app that give updates on the trade of politicians. 

9 minutes ago, Zab1e said:

Wow relax dude what is with you and Pilosi? I think that Pulosi is corrupt and thats my opinion.

You said “ If "all traders" knew she does insider trading, they would have rushed to do the same and the stock price would have increased in the next days.” 

She only has to ask anybody at all or watch YT for 10 seconds to see everyone has been screaming "buy NVIDIA" for months now. They still are. You don't need to have been an inside trader to have got that anytime in the past couple of years. Just another hit job based on thin air. Yesterday NVIDIA had the record for the highest number of shares ever traded for any company in history.

The notion that she had to have gotten the clue to invest in NVDIA from within the company itself is just a joke. No doubt most member of the House have shares in NVIDIA and talk about it over cups of tea on a daily basis.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Zab1e said:

It's your opinion but you failed to prove it.

• Agree 2

On 2/22/2024 at 2:02 PM, Zab1e said:

The burden of proof shd be on her. She is a political figure, supposed to be serving the people. Its her job to prove that she is working for the ppl and not herself. 

13 hours ago, Zab1e said:

Immature

Did someone say immature?

• Haha 1