Pelosi: Trump comments on Navalny’s death ‘beneath the dignity of a human being’

Social Media

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I don't agree with some of her policies, but I DO know she is much more successful than YOU'LL ever be even in your dreams.

When you post crap like this, you affirm what everyone is thinking, that your posts are only to troll. It looks like you're someone who got kicked off AN and slithered in on a new profile. Go ahead and spew your childish, mean-spirited retort. No one takes you seriously any more. Just like Pennywise in IT II, you will fade away as an inconsequential whisper.

left-wing Democrat challenging House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the June 7 California House primary blasted the longtime lawmaker Monday as a “corrupt oligarch” who only caters to elites after Pelosi’s husband was busted for alleged drunk driving near the couple’s $5 million Napa Valley vineyard.

“More people are coming to recognize the corruption of the incumbent, which is ultimately why I ran,” Shahid Buttar

https://nypost.com/2022/05/30/pelosis-primary-challenger-calls-her-a-corrupt-oligarch-after-hubbys-dui/

• Confused 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You judge people by their looks? How juvenile. By the way, can we see a photo of you to compare how you rate on a scale of ugly? Thanks.

Post a photo of yourself first then I will follow your lead.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Dolf has created a record for me. I was reading the post on Jeremy Clarkson and he got so pathetic , insulting and childish that I put him on my ignore list. He had been a member on ANN (this time, who really knows or cares), for 17 hours. 

That topic was about Clarkson being a boorish bigot and I agreed. I don't like racism and neither do any sensible adults.

18 minutes ago, Tug said:

I certainly enjoyed her handlng trump his rear end on a regular basis lol she absolutely spanked him on a regular basis .she is a master class in the art of being the speaker of the house a true effective master one of the best ever kudos madam speaker and thankyou for your expertise and service!

So you like rude people in politics who profit from inside information? Fairly low bar.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Dolf said:

Ridiculous! Pelosi sold the Nvdia shares at a loss before the law was passed.

https://www.zenger.news/2023/05/26/nancy-pelosi-sold-nvidia-early-heres-how-much-she-missed-in-profits/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Zab1e said:

The US govt care abt human dignity? 🤔

A crooked woman who helped her husband make millions with inside information caring about a Russian guy. You wouldn't find a worse woman than her without trying very hard.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

Should we have a beauty contest for 83 year old "women"?  Who's the top contender on your list?  Plus she probably spends less on makeup than #45.

Most corrupt 83yo she wins

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Most corrupt 83yo she wins

Dolf,  you and Trump you have only one problem: your brain ist working at the lowest level. Otherwise you and he, you would understand and recognise the realtity.

It's not worthwhile for me to show you your own reality problem. Read Asean Now and understand the content of articles concerning your "orange painted darling".

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1