Krabi rampage: Chinese woman blocks road, tries undress, bites cop

webfact

Wisate stated that the police would report the matter to the Chinese Embassy.

The lady was obviously under some form of distress. Reporting the situation to the Embassy was going a little to far. No one was injured (except the cop who got a nibble). Maybe a Valium forced down her throat would have done the trick.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I do not wish misfortune and misery on anyone. All I can say it that I'm glad she wasn't an American.

I am an American expat and have lived here happily for many years. When I see headlines of some foreigner

doing something illegal, insulting crude in Thailand I cross my fingers and hope it isn't one of my countrymen.

The USA has enough problems without having its citizens act like fools or criminals abroad. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

She speaks good English, is young and looks good.  What’s not to like?  Once the crazy settles down she might be worth a second look. 

The crazy never settles down. It only goes to sleep and wakes up when you least expect it. From experience...

10 hours ago, tjintx said:

34 years old but still dresses like a cheerleader?  Not just a momentary lapse of sanity, I think.   The boyfriend got lucky.

You mean, he got UNLUCKY to "win" her heart. Imagine having to spend any amount of time with this nutjob - he did, he finally had enough of it and bolted, presumably.

4 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

The crazy never settles down. It only goes to sleep and wakes up when you least expect it. From experience...

Sounds like many of the women I have dated.  “When it is good it is good, when it is crazy it was really crazy”.  

• Agree 1

On 2/21/2024 at 2:07 PM, harleyclarkey said:

What a freak...crazy as a rabid dog. 

The patience of the cops has to be commended. 

Now, if I or she,  acted like that in China.....

Pretty typical in China. We experienced something like this in a hotel there. A maid was dating the manager. He broke up with her and she went on a rampage. Eventually locked herself in the room next to us and cried and screamed all night. People were outside her door trying to calm her down and get her to not jump out the window.

Absolutely insane.

• Agree 1

Years ago I lived in a NYC condo. The young woman next door was a TV newscaster. She was batsh!t crazy.

About once a month she would go wild, beating her boyfriend, accusing him of all sorts of infidelities, detailing exactly what she suspected he did, and screaming loud enough so that any guests I had over for dinner could hear as clear as a bell.

"Did you lick her (where trump claims they let him grab)!" "Did you f... her a$$!"

Often the battle would fall out into the hallway. She would toss her own clothes, bras and panties, etc., all over the hall. She'd also toss glasses. The boyfriend seemed pretty nice. He never hit back from what I could see (sometimes I would be coming home at night and they would be in the hallway, her trying to beat him silly, while he merely protected himself.) Other times she'd be sprawled on the hallway floor, screaming away. Building security would make regular trips up to try to calm things down.

The battles could last for an hour or so.

The next day I would turn the TV to her channel and watch her calmly deliver the day's news, few viewers the wiser, except her neighbors.

Celebrity doesn't seem to be all it's cracked up to be.

On 2/21/2024 at 6:30 PM, Mingomania said:

Seems like she suffers from a bipolar disorder...

oh yes. also maybe Paranoid Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder.

Sooo nice then sooo nasty.