Does your wife have stupid friends?

20 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

Canadians. Theoretically, fairly left by US standards, so should be somewhat on my team. So far, no luck.

Another example:

My wife said she was going to London and was ready for a little cool weather and had just bought a fleece -this was after the hot, but not too hot boondoggle; which I have considerably condensed.

RainMan said: A turtleneck, a turtleneck, a black turtleneck. You can wear it anywhere. If it's cold, you could put on the turtleneck. A black turtle neck, so you could wear it anywhere".

She knows that I'm either checking out or I'm going to troll. Since I ordered food, I can't leave until I eat it.

As a CANADIAN I take offence.  We are usually quite talkative once we get to know people.  

BUT most Canadians are worried about offending people due to the woke universe.

It is up to the host to start the conversation.

I am willing to bet that the male partner is saying the same thing as you to his wife.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

I was stuck at the sushi bar last night with a dead wood couple that my wife met at her hair salon.

No banter, a lot of blanked-out repeating of stuff like, "sometimes it's hot, I don't mind if it's a little hot, but if it's too hot, I don't like it.".  It was like eating with RainMan.

I tuned out. She hates that. New rule: 3 meetups with her first now before they graduate to me.

Who does your wife love that you strive to avoid?

Not stupid but a little 'basic'

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

As a CANADIAN I take offence. 

Just ignore them🤔 Usually simply jealousy. No guns and universal healthcare. But Aus. is like that as well?

2 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

As a CANADIAN I take offence.  We are usually quite talkative once we get to know people.  

BUT most Canadians are worried about offending people due to the woke universe.

It is up to the host to start the conversation.

I am willing to bet that the male partner is saying the same thing as you to his wife.

This guy was a human rights academic, so woke-wise, I was left in the woke-dust. I read The Economist, I have friends in refugee resettlement.

But it was like talking to Mount Rushmore -assuming one of the stone presidents were wearing a turtleneck ("Merino Wool, it's very important. Merino Wool").

He said Europe's situation with boats arriving hourly was "difficult". He called for "balance".  I got up and took a long whizz.

I at least had him laughing, Me? No laughs to be had from Nanook of the North. 

Can you point me in the direction of the simp-guide you live by that says I have to be endlessly nice to retard dullards? Because that's a book I want to avoid.

• Confused 2

Well, my wife's friends are nicely educated but unfortunately quite intolerant to Farang comments about the extremely sorry state of their country. So repeat events become rare.

I miss, because the bar talk with fat, pink, workers class Farangs is rather low IQ.

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

He thought it was bad to go with Thai women, due them all being sex slaves.

"Sex slaves in that good Story of O-way?", I pressed. But he didn't know the book. Of course.

The wife was another diehard advocate for more Merino Wool in my travel wardrobe.

Edited by Prubangboy

10 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

This guy was a human rights academic, so woke-wise, I was left in the woke-dust. I read The Economist, I have friends in refugee resettlement.

But it was like talking to Mount Rushmore -assuming one of the stone presidents were wearing a turtleneck ("Merino Wool, it's very important. Merino Wool").

He said Europe's situation with boats arriving hourly was "difficult". He called for "balance".  I got up and took a long whizz.

I at least had him laughing, Me? No laughs to be had from Nanook of the North. 

Can you point me in the direction of the simp-guide you live by that says I have to be endlessly nice to retard dullards? Because that's a book I want to avoid.

Why is he in Thailand? Human rights record not good.

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, transam said:

The jobless would................:coffee1:

The funny thing is Cdns care more about the US and Trump than they do about Petit Piere and how badly he is screwing up the country.  LOL,  the number 1 rule is and always will be by LIFE-educated people. You do not talk about Politics or religion, and to me, you can put wokism in either group.

16 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

Wouldn't you have a maid for that? And just as long as you don't pull an Arnold Schwarzenegger with the maid, you should be great. 

Why have a maid, if you have a wife & vis-versa.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Well, my wife's friends are nicely educated but unfortunately quite intolerant to Farang comments about the extremely sorry state of their country. So repeat events become rare.

I miss, because the bar talk with fat, pink, workers class Farangs is rather low IQ.

I am sure they won't mind.

On 2/23/2024 at 5:25 PM, Prubangboy said:

I was stuck at the sushi bar last night with a dead wood couple that my wife met at her hair salon.

I feel for your wife, because she actually needs friends to entertain here, you must be a lot of fun.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I happily never married, so "wife's friends" are not a problem to me...:whistling:

🤔........Happy because you never got married, or happy because you were afraid to get married..

Or are you gay...........? 

3 minutes ago, transam said:

🤔........Happy because you never got married, or happy because you were afraid to get married..

Or are you gay...........? 

Happy because I never got married...:thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

It's the other way round in our house as my wife has plenty of intelligent friends who for some reason or other enjoy my stupid wifes company.

Perhaps she is smarter than you think.

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I feel for your wife, because she actually needs friends to entertain here, you must be a lot of fun.

True. The title of this topic needs to be changed to something more to the point. Just "Does your wife have a stupid husband?" would do, but more specifically, "Does your wife have an arrogant pr*ck of a husband?"

• Haha 1