Problems with fluorescent lighting

Sheryl

9 minutes ago, Crossy said:

https://www.lazada.co.th//products/i1772496798-s5158560738.html

Sorry, not cheap but there are not many around.

We have the tri-colour ones, bright-white, warm-white, and half-half. Change colour by flipping the light switch on-off-on.

See what you mean about price, but Phillips is a good name.

Saw the tri-color ones but didn't want the hassle of flipping the switch several times each time I went in the room. 

Now I've found the electronic thingies I can use up the warm-white I have before needing the LED. But good to know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

I have 4 used ones in-stock if @Sheryl wants a couple, I'll test first of course, just cover the cost of postage.

These are ones I removed when fitting LEDs so I've no need for them.

I have some warm-white circular tubes too, but I'm not sure they would survive the post-office mangling system.

Crossy I would love some, and happy to cover the postage. Since Shoppee and Lazada are now both out of stock. I'll PM you my mailing address.

A pox on HomePro for ceasing to stock these and also for stocking cheap LED brands. !!!!!!

They also do not stock the white attachment wires for the LEDs.

And where I am, have an unusually aggressive saleslady stalking the aisle with the bulbs, trying to persuade people to buy the trashy Chinese LEDS (no doubt told to do so as they must have a surplus as no one is going to buy those &*^%$ things twice).