Big Joke fights for his name as summons rumours swirl around him linked with gambling sites

webfact

Some posters need to read the OP!...

"General Surachate vehemently denies any involvement with online gambling networks.

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, he made it clear that no charges have been laid against him. This comes despite rumours swirling earlier in the week".

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There are no charges against him!

Well said. However there will always be people who cannot read the article properly quoting their opinion as though it was fact. They probably failed the English comprehension exams at school too😁

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/24/2024 at 6:47 PM, Mavideol said:

we foreigners question RTP officer's way of living owning many houses/properties and expensive cars and affording all of that on a Police officer salary, it's normal that people have to wonder where all of that richness come from, quite sure is not from working a second "hard" job 555

Gifts, just like famous sports stars, they get watches, cars ect 

18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What?  Guilty of what?  He hasn't been charged with anything.

He is guilty by association, he's the deputy director of the RTP, there's likely less than a 1% chance that he's not guilty of laundering money. How else would he hide the hundreds of millions of baht that he's likely been collecting?

Your presumption of innocence seems quite naive knowing the RTP like we know them. Perhaps you believe in the whole clean cop PR program that he has been engaging in? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He is guilty by association, he's the deputy director of the RTP, there's likely less than a 1% chance that he's not guilty of laundering money. How else would he hide the hundreds of millions of baht that he's likely been collecting?

Your presumption of innocence seems quite naive knowing the RTP like we know them. Perhaps you believe in the whole clean cop PR program that he has been engaging in? 

"Perhaps you believe in the whole clean cop PR program that he has been engaging in?"

Perhaps you've got some evidence to back up your accusations?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Which "hundreds of millions of baht that he's been collecting" are you referring to, the ones in your head?  What do you mean by "collecting hundreds of millions of baht"?

Do you have any understanding of how the police, immigration and customs work in Thailand? Do you know anybody that is an officer within any of those institutions? I do and it's very well known that positions are bought for significant amounts of money. Do you honestly think that a hard-working Thai family would invest millions of baht to purchase a position if there wasn't a hugely lucrative franchise connected to that?

Your insistence that the RTP and it's higher officers are innocent of corruption is somewhat purile and has no foundation in reality. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Perhaps you believe in the whole clean cop PR program that he has been engaging in?"

Perhaps you've got some evidence to back up your accusations?

Doubt it...........🙂

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Do you have any understanding of how the police, immigration and customs work in Thailand? Do you know anybody that is an officer within any of those institutions? I do and it's very well known that positions are bought for significant amounts of money. Do you honestly think that a hard-working Thai family would invest millions of baht to purchase a position if there wasn't a hugely lucrative franchise connected to that?

Your insistence that the RTP and it's higher officers are innocent of corruption is somewhat purile and has no foundation in reality. 

That's your assumption, nothing else.........😉

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I.e. not guilty of anything.  Not even charged with anything.

They're all bent, even a pendant apologist like you knows that. I understand Transam he has family that he is trying to justify but you would argue night is day just to have something to argue about!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, mark131v said:
40 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I.e. not guilty of anything.  Not even charged with anything.

They're all bent, even a pendant apologist like you knows that. I understand Transam he has family that he is trying to justify but you would argue night is day just to have something to argue about!

Would I...just for the argument?  Really?  Doubtless you can point out specifically what has been objectively inaccurate about any of my posts on this thread. then?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/24/2024 at 2:09 PM, bamnutsak said:

I'm curious how you know such intimate details.

Puhleeze, the car was empty, bullet holes lower down on the door. Maybe he did it, maybe it was a message to back off Chakthip.

Huh. His number two transferred 300 million baht (via Minnie).

Again how do you know this?

Because? They survive of their salary and the good graces of Hapkarn?

c1_1830404_700.jpg

Well done Rabu for posting what I believe also.

So instead of him answering how he knows these facts, how do you know they are not correct?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

That's your assumption, nothing else.........😉

Incorrect. I know people whose family members have bought positions in the police department for 2 million baht. Were they just making that stuff up? Do you honestly think a Thai family is going to come up with that amount of money if they don't know what kind of profit is involved? This is not speculation. 

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Incorrect. I know people whose family members have bought positions in the police department for 2 million baht. Were they just making that stuff up? Do you honestly think a Thai family is going to come up with that amount of money if they don't know what kind of profit is involved? This is not speculation. 

I know exactly how the police system works because our lad is one, he is now a sergeant which has not cost a penny, those who have money can indeed move up the ladder....😉

Assuming someone's guilt without evidence on the table is a bit daft, when there is, we can all discuss it.......😋

• Agree 1

On 2/25/2024 at 6:57 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

You must have some statistics to show your research, yes?  Or are you just "thinking about" that?

Don't be silly, you are sealioning...you don't need stats for a comment like that... show some common sense.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

On 2/25/2024 at 7:02 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

But he's not being taken to court on corruption charges!

I don't think you actually have even an inkling of how things work in Thailand, do you?

• Confused 1

On 2/25/2024 at 6:58 PM, transam said:

So what, tell us how he made his money and stopped doing that to be a policeman, no guessing now..........🤭

You really are incapable of understanding the way these things work in Thailand. You refuse to look at his history and so don't have a clue...but just resort to sealioning as you as usual have no basis for an opinion or argument . I've  has more constructive discussions with a 7 year old 

• Sad 1

According to some reports, the potential case against Hapkarn has been referred to the NACC because of his senior position.

His crew of eight have been trying to get their investigation switched from the DSI to the CIB, the latter of which they may have more leverage over.

This case is said to have at least 61 suspects, some of which are police officers.

No one has been charged. Hapkarn's gang has been accused of threatening investigators, so the case may proceed more slowly.

Everyone is innocent. The RTP is squeaky clean, except for maybe a few bad apples.

1 hour ago, kwilco said:

You really are incapable of understanding the way these things work in Thailand. You refuse to look at his history and so don't have a clue...but just resort to sealioning as you as usual have no basis for an opinion or argument . I've  has more constructive discussions with a 7 year old 

Talking of 7-year-old's, I don't take a lot of notice of your posts..........🥴

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1