The one-way system(s) is a complete shambles. At night all roads pretty much revert to 2 way. No police. No checks. And no sign of any work commencing. Where's the plan, City Hall?

1 minute ago, bradiston said:

The one-way system(s) is a complete shambles. At night all roads pretty much revert to 2 way. No police. No checks. And no sign of any work commencing. Where's the plan, City Hall?

The street has always been 2 way, so why would now at once it be a shambles when it reverts to 2 way at night?

And how many people visiting IO would enter the street from beach road side, compared to those entering from 2nd road, or even not entering at all as they just park outside the soi? In my opinion, the one way is an improvement

Lot of crybabies in this thread.

1 minute ago, BenStark said:

The street has always been 2 way, so why would now at once it be a shambles when it reverts to 2 way at night?

And how many people visiting IO would enter the street from beach road side, compared to those entering from 2nd road, or even not entering at all as they just park outside the soi? In my opinion, the one way is an improvement

Lot of crybabies in this thread.

How can a 1 way be an improvement when nobody takes any notice of it? And I always used to enter from Beach Rd. What makes you think most entered from 2nd Rd?

1 minute ago, bradiston said:

What makes you think most entered from 2nd Rd?

Because 99% of the visitors live north side of immigration, so going over beach raod would actually be a detour