Biden and Trump Visit Border Amid Immigration Debate

Social Media

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you agree Biden is only pretending to want to close the border,

No I would not! You could not possibly  be more wrong. 

no one wants to close the border, he wants to better control it under the circumstances,

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

And you support an open border, yes?

No I do not, I don't think there is anyone who does. Why would I? have you from my post determined that I am insane? 

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

no one wants to close the border, he wants to better control it under the circumstances,

No I do not, I don't think there is anyone who does. Why would I? have you from my post determined that I am insane? 

The left wants the border open, that's why it's open.  Most Americans want the border closed, that's why after three years, with the election coming, the left/Biden wants to pretend they want to close border, when everyone knows is ridiculous. 

The left tries to ram through a POC bill that will cost more and just exasperate the problems for working Americans, and when it does not pass, because the people that actually care about working Americans don't vote for it, they blame Trump. 

No one in the press says anything about H.R.2 , the "Secure the Border Act of 2023" that would close the border and solve many of the problems. It was passed in the House almost a year ago and Chuck Schumer refuses to bring it to the floor.

H.R.2 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Secure the Border Act of 2023 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

No one in the press says anything about Biden cancelling all of Trump's border policies that we largely successful, in spite of the left fighting him every step of the way. 

Anyone claiming Biden wants to close the border is a fool or a liar or both. 

No I do not. 

I believe, No I know that immigration, all immigration is a net positive for the US

How do you know that?

Can you explain how millions or people that do not share the language and culture, will likely never assimilate, are often illiterate in their native language and will immediately be put on public assistance  benefit the county? 

Do you think Laken Riley's parents would agree?

Would It be better that illegal immigration would be Legal? Mayby!

So you, like Biden  want open borders. It's okay, you can say it. 

But look at it from a different perspective 

How would things be better if those who crossed the border did it legally rather than illegally? 

and how would it be worst. 

Why don't you tell me? 

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Given the increased numbers crossing the border, the decrease in 2024 funding for the Border Patrol enacted by the House Republicans is alarming.

LOL. You have changed your tune, haven't you? Not so long ago you were saying there wasn't a lot trying to cross, and it wasn't a crisis because Biden was doing such a great job.

I wish you would make up your mind.

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Didn't you just say that illegal immigration is OK?

No I do not. 

I believe, No I know that immigration, all immigration is a net positive for the US

Would It be better that illegal immigration would be Legal? Mayby!

But look at it from a different perspective 

How would things be better if those who crossed the border did it legally rather than illegally? 

and how would it be worst. 

Obviously legal is good, and illegals should be returned over the border whence they came. Even better, don't let them get into the country in the first place.

BTW, you do realise that once AI robotics takes off in the next few years all those illegals will be unemployed and unemployable, don't you?

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Obviously legal is good, and illegals should be returned over the border whence they came. Even better, don't let them get into the country in the first place.

Obviously you did not understand a word I said .

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BTW, you do realise that once AI robotics takes off in the next few years all those illegals will be unemployed and unemployable, don't you?

We can think about that when it happens.

Perhaps , what is your opinion on illegal robots?  😅

Just now, sirineou said:

Obviously you did not understand a word I said .

We can think about that when it happens.

Perhaps , what is your opinion on illegal robots?  😅

You did say something about legal immigration, so I was agreeing with you.

It's too late to start thinking about millions of unemployable illegals after they get sacked. The welfare bill bill be ginormous.

Robots will be property, so which ones will be illegal?

I wish it happened already, as I'd be putting in an order for a pretty one.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You did say something about legal immigration, so I was agreeing with you.

Please show me where I said that we should open the border. 

In fact I believe I said that I don't believe anyone has said that. 

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's too late to start thinking about millions of unemployable illegals after they get sacked. The welfare bill bill be ginormous.

what?

don't you think it might be a good idea  to stick with the issue at hand rather than worry about when the robots will take over?

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Robots will be property, so which ones will be illegal?

Robot from Mexico that kill and rape our women might be illegal:laugh:

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Please show me where I said that we should open the border. 

In fact I believe I said that I don't believe anyone has said that. 

what?

don't you think it might be a good idea  to stick with the issue at hand rather than worry about when the robots will take over?

Robot from Mexico that kill and rape our women might be illegal:laugh:

Biden pretty much made open border.

Robots are already here. It's actually too late now, but if they started thinking about it now it might be manageable. It's going to be like when cars became commonplace for horse stables, but waaaaay bigger. It's going to affect everyone.

You think robots will come equipped with a penis?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Biden pretty much made open border.

That makes no sense! If he had there would be no illegals.

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Robots are already here. It's actually too late now,

the why the heck do we need workers? 

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You think robots will come equipped with a penis?

why stop at one? 

13 minutes ago, sirineou said:

That makes no sense! If he had there would be no illegals.

You make no sense. What does the border being open or closed have to do with whether or not crossing it is legal?

the why the heck do we need workers? 

We don't. 

why stop at one? 

You like to throw out silly one liners and whatnot, but you do not seem able to actually discuss or explain anything. Education major? 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

You make no sense. What does the border being open or closed have to do with whether or not crossing it is legal?

If the border was open the would crose in the "open" they would not be illegal. Obviously the border is not open, you need visas,and there are border guards. No person in their right mind would think the border is open other than a trumster. You just don't like the degree in which the border is closed. 

You want it closed more.

We don't. 

I think is hilarious, and a classic,  Moderators please pin it  for future generation enjoyment. 

You quote me saying nothing .

image.png.58acf275e35f5d81ad95f3ab145f09d1.png

and you reply "we don't .

Please allow me to disagree. I didn,t , you did. :laugh:

You like to throw out silly one liners and whatnot, but you do not seem able to actually discuss or explain anything. Education major? 

I don't understand this reply.

I believe you made a joke, at least I hope you did. 

you said "You think robots will come equipped with a penis? " which made no sense to me , I mean why would I think they would come with a penis?  and replied with what I hope was a good nature joke , "Why stop at one" since "a penis" is singular. 

Oh wait I think I get it now, you were serious and meant that you were not worried about illegal robots because the would not have penises :laugh:

Ok , sorry I retract my one liner reply. and replace it with 

Only the male ones. :cheesy:

You like to throw out silly one liners and whatnot, but you do not seem able to actually discuss or explain anything.

I have discussed it and explained it more and better than anyone else, 

I have provided fertility rates, I have provided links to articles in economic Journal that talk about issue and the economic problems it presents to many countries.

I have shown how The US has some of the same fertility issues but that is mitigated my legal and illegal Migration. 

I have shown how countries not capable or willing to mitigate the fertility issue with Migration are doing a lot worse than the US 

What else do you want.? 

If the border was open the would crose in the "open" they would not be illegal. Obviously the border is not open, you need visas,and there are border guards. No person in their right mind would think the border is open other than a trumster. You just don't like the degree in which the border is closed. 

You want it closed more.

Exactly. Right now, it is open for the people that cross illegally, and closed to people (like me) that cross legally. I would like it closed to everyone without a legal reason to cross. :laugh::cheesy:

I think is hilarious, and a classic,  Moderators please pin it  for future generation enjoyment. 

You quote me saying nothing .

Really? You asked "...why the heck do we need workers?" You're lying again. :laugh::cheesy:

Why is it hilarious? because as it typical, you have no real response, so you throw out a silly line. :laugh::cheesy:

and you reply "we don't .

Please allow me to disagree. I didn,t , you did. :laugh:

:laugh::cheesy:

I don't understand this reply.

I believe you made a joke, at least I hope you did. 

you said "You think robots will come equipped with a penis? " which made no sense to me , I mean why would I think they would come with a penis?  and replied with what I hope was a good nature joke , "Why stop at one" since "a penis" is singular. 

Oh wait I think I get it now, you were serious and meant that you were not worried about illegal robots because the would not have penises :laugh:

Ok , sorry I retract my one liner reply. and replace it with 

Only the male ones. :cheesy:

You're either confused or lying again. I said nothing of robots, with or without penises.  :laugh::cheesy::laugh::cheesy::laugh::cheesy::laugh::cheesy::laugh::cheesy::laugh::cheesy:

I have discussed it and explained it more and better than anyone else, 

I have provided fertility rates, I have provided links to articles in economic Journal that talk about issue and the economic problems it presents to many countries.

I have shown how The US has some of the same fertility issues but that is mitigated my legal and illegal Migration. 

I have shown how countries not capable or willing to mitigate the fertility issue with Migration are doing a lot worse than the US 

What else do you want.? 

I want you to explain how with a labor force participation rate of about 60%, low wages, and rents at or just off of all-time how millions of people that do not share the language and culture, will likely never assimilate, are often illiterate in their native language and will immediately be put on public assistance, given free medical care and education with benefit working class Americans.  :laugh::cheesy:

I've seen your links and I understand how it will benefit the rich and why the left loves it. What I'd like you to explain is how it will benefit poor and working-class Americans. You can't, because it won't, it only hurts them. :laugh::cheesy:

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

No amount of additional funding can compensate for extremely poor leadership at the border.  Fact.

7.3 million.  21 thousand Chinese lettuce pickers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-border-patrol-chief-says-biden-harris-never-spoke-him-during-his-tenure

The money is to get them in and voting as quickly as possible. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

No amount of additional funding can compensate for extremely poor leadership at the border.  Fact.

7.3 million.  21 thousand Chinese lettuce pickers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-border-patrol-chief-says-biden-harris-never-spoke-him-during-his-tenure

That's true which was the reason as to why he rejected the leadership of Trump in building the wall. He was a dedicated public servant and he performed with the right policies whether from his current or previous administration. 

• Like 1

Exactly. Right now, it is open for the people that cross illegally, and closed to people (like me) that cross legally. I would like it closed to everyone without a legal reason to cross

All the laughing emojis in the world you'd not make what you said right. 

You said the border was open, now you say . the border is closed for some " like me" and open for others  "that cross illegally " ,  

First even if we are to accept your assertion , it would still not be open. it would be partially open for illegals 

But even the partially open part is wrong .and the date shows it.  and so that you don't say that I use leftist fake news , I will give you ultra conservative CATO institute 

"According to new data published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.

In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement."

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

Really? You asked "...why the heck do we need workers?" You're lying again.

Again all the laughing memories in the world......

That is not the quote you provided. below is a screenshot of your quote of me. Notice that it contained my name and nothing else.  and your reply , you were actually and factually replying to nothing . If you don't believe me click on the screen shot image below and engage  it. 

You're either confused or lying again.

This is where we stop this conversation.I can see that you are getting frustrated losing every argument and are now getting personal. 

This is the second time in this reply you called me a liar.

The first time it happens

The second time , Hmm  a coincidence?

If I allow this to happen a third time. It's on me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

That's true which was the reason as to why he rejected the leadership of Trump in building the wall. He was a dedicated public servant and he performed with the right policies whether from his current or previous administration. 

That’s no excuse for the 3 years of poor leadership by the current administration.

How many times did the Czar of the Border visit the actual border vs the tarmac of the airport in the past 3 years?

It’s an election year so now they’ve had to do something to make them look concerned.

But they can’t fool the locals or the rest of the public.

Without a doubt, the BP, the local ranchers and residents along the border hate Biden and Harris and their failed policies with a passion never seen before.

Links have been shown in other replies.  Don’t believe me, consult with HeyBruce.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, sirineou said:

All the laughing emojis in the world you'd not make what you said right. 

You started with the emojis, I hate them. 

You said the border was open, now you say . the border is closed for some " like me" and open for others  "that cross illegally " ,  

I guess we need a clear definition of what open boarder means. 

First even if we are to accept your assertion , it would still not be open. it would be partially open for illegals 

But even the partially open part is wrong .and the date shows it.  and so that you don't say that I use leftist fake news , I will give you ultra conservative CATO institute 

Okay, you are right, and I am wrong about whether or not the border is open, closed, partially opened or partially closed. 

"According to new data published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.

In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement."

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

Again all the laughing memories in the world......

Okay, my mistake, border security is great.

That is not the quote you provided. below is a screenshot of your quote of me. Notice that it contained my name and nothing else.  and your reply , you were actually and factually replying to nothing . If you don't believe me click on the screen shot image below and engage  it. 

I clicked it, and I really do not know what you're talking about. I said nothing about robots, and when you said somthng about needing workers I said we don't. Again, I don't know what you're talking about. What's with all the giant fonts and whatnot? 

This is where we stop this conversation.I can see that you are getting frustrated losing every argument and are now getting personal. 

This is the second time in this reply you called me a liar.

The first time it happens

The second time , Hmm  a coincidence?

If I allow this to happen a third time. It's on me. 

I am sorry I called you a liar, my bad. 

Now would you please explain how with a labor force participation rate of about 60%, low wages, and rents at or just off of all-time how millions of people that do not share the language and culture, will likely never assimilate, are often illiterate in their native language and will immediately be put on public assistance, given free medical care and education with benefit working class Americans?

Again, I've seen your links and I understand how it will benefit the rich and why the left loves it. What I'd like you to explain is how it will benefit poor and working-class Americans. You can't, because it won't, it only hurts them. 

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. You have changed your tune, haven't you? Not so long ago you were saying there wasn't a lot trying to cross, and it wasn't a crisis because Biden was doing such a great job.

I wish you would make up your mind.

Wrong.

My position is and was that the vast majority of illegals enter the US via legal ports of entry. Most are brought in via the big agricultural companies who need cheap labor.

These big agricultural companies are major donors for Republican politicians who complain loudly about border security, but do nothing about it. Because of their big donors.

Which makes you a sucker.

Worse, you're not from the US, so your interest in this issue is to attack Joe Biden, because you think that will make America weaker. 

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

That’s no excuse for the 3 years of poor leadership by the current administration.

How many times did the Czar of the Border visit the actual border vs the tarmac of the airport in the past 3 years?

It’s an election year so now they’ve had to do something to make them look concerned.

But they can’t fool the locals or the rest of the public.

Without a doubt, the BP, the local ranchers and residents along the border hate Biden and Harris and their failed policies with a passion never seen before.

Links have been shown in other replies.  Don’t believe me, consult with HeyBruce.

What’s the point for Trump to visit the border 5 times in his presidency and still can’t solve the border problems and have to kick the problem down the road for Biden. The solution is with Biden’s bipartisan border bill which Trump torpedoed. Educated voters is turning against Trump as he is all performative but lacking in substance. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

What’s the point for Trump to visit the border 5 times in his presidency and still can’t solve the border problems and have to kick the problem down the road for Biden. The solution is with Biden’s bipartisan border bill which Trump torpedoed. Educated voters is turning against Trump as he is all performative but lacking in substance. 

The left wants the border open, that's why it's open.  Most Americans want the border closed, that's why after three years, with the election coming, the left/Biden wants to pretend they want to close border, when most Americans know he's lying. 

The left tries to ram through Biden’s POC "bipartisan" border bill that will cost more and just exasperate the problems for working Americans, and when it did not pass, because the people that actually care about working Americans did not vote for it, the left blames Trump. 

No one in the press says anything about H.R.2 , the "Secure the Border Act of 2023" that would close the border and solve many of the problems. It was passed in the House almost a year ago and Chuck Schumer refuses to bring it to the floor.

H.R.2 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Secure the Border Act of 2023 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

15 hours ago, sirineou said:

The issue here is the semantics of "close the border". Normal people understand that closing the border means to stop all transit through some or all of a border.

The Trump people define "closing the border" as prohibiting all undesirable people from crossing the border, but letting "good people" through.

• Thanks 1