Biden and Trump Visit Border Amid Immigration Debate

Social Media

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Crime is more than just bar fights.  Had plenty of colleagues with homes in that area that the illegal aliens would use as a one stop shopping from their backyards while transiting North. 

Rowdy?  lol.  Are you speaking from experience?  I suspect if you went into the Plank Inn spewing your anti -Trump agenda to the wrong crowd you just might exit the door head first.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_San_Diego

The crime rate in San Diego is the lowest its been in decades.

Well well,

Even the locals along the border can’t stand Biden and his failed policies at the border.  Real people, real quotes.  Not some geeks quoting “stats”.

Many Latinos for Trump.  Times are a changing.

Same for the Border Patrol.   Along with failed policies they didn’t forget his false accusations towards the mounted BP officers towards the Haitians.  But then I’m sure Biden was an expert horseman at one time along with his many other careers.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6348048938112

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-union-mocks-biden-texas-visit

Edited by G_Money

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't believe data from the City of San Diego?

Where is your historical crime data coming from?

If you can't answer, fail.

Nice try but no cigar!  How’s your head feeling?

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't believe data from the City of San Diego?

Where is your historical crime data coming from?

If you can't answer, fail.

Your report says nothing about IB or the Plank Inn being “rowdy”.  

So naturally I would think your assessment comes from first hand experience.  Did you get your a— whipped at the Plank Inn?

Why else would you even mention “rowdy” and “Plank Inn”?  

The forum awaits your answer or will you deflect to a different subject or just walk away as you and others do quite often when confronted with a direct question .

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Your report says nothing about IB or the Plank Inn being “rowdy”.  

So naturally I would think your assessment comes from first hand experience.  Did you get your a— whipped at the Plank Inn?

Why else would you even mention “rowdy” and “Plank Inn”?  

The forum awaits your answer or will you deflect to a different subject or just walk away as you and others do quite often when confronted with a direct question .

I've actually never been to the Plank Inn, but I've heard about it. I lived nearby.

BTW, are you drunk?

Edited by Danderman123

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I've actually never been to the Plank Inn, but I've heard about it. I lived nearby.

BTW, are you drunk?

So why do you even reference it?

Drunk? No.  Having breakfast in Pattaya now.

Back in San Diego this summer 

The left wants the border open, that's why it's open.  Most Americans want the border closed, that's why after three years, with the election coming, the left/Biden wants to pretend they want to close border, when everyone knows is ridiculous. 

The left tries to ram through a POC bill that will cost more and just exasperate the problems for working Americans, and when it does not pass, because the people that actually care about working Americans don't vote for it, they blame Trump. 

No one in the press says anything about H.R.2 , the "Secure the Border Act of 2023" that would close the border and solve many of the problems. It was passed in the House almost a year ago and Chuck Schumer refuses to bring it to the floor.

H.R.2 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Secure the Border Act of 2023 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

No one in the press says anything about Biden cancelling all of Trump's border policies that we largely successful, in spite of the left fighting him every step of the way. 

Anyone claiming Biden wants to close the border is a fool or a liar or both. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The left wants the border open, that's why it's open.  Most Americans want the border closed, that's why after three years, with the election coming, the left/Biden wants to pretend they want to close border, when everyone knows is ridiculous. 

The left tries to ram through a POC bill that will cost more and just exasperate the problems for working Americans, and when it does not pass, because the people that actually care about working Americans don't vote for it, they blame Trump. 

No one in the press says anything about H.R.2 , the "Secure the Border Act of 2023" that would close the border and solve many of the problems. It was passed in the House almost a year ago and Chuck Schumer refuses to bring it to the floor.

H.R.2 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Secure the Border Act of 2023 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

No one in the press says anything about Biden cancelling all of Trump's border policies that we largely successful, in spite of the left fighting him every step of the way. 

Anyone claiming Biden wants to close the border is a fool or a liar or both. 

trump had a majority in both the House and the Senate for two years

The idiot managed reduce legal immigration but  He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration 

https://www.cato.org/blog/president-trump-reduced-legal-immigration-he-did-not-reduce-illegal-immigration

One of the biggest economic issue around the world, is declining fertility rates. The US has the advantage of being a popular immigration destination,and has being able to mitigate domestic declining fertility with immigrants

The moron trump and his magagorons are trying to kill the golden goose of immigration

Thank God Biden reversed trump's idiotic immigration policies.and we are now growing faster than EU, Japan. UK , Canada 

Though I have to admit , the UK's tough immigration policy of the past few years  did produce miracles :laugh:

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This Reuters photo provides a glimpse of the future.

01000000-0aff-0242-7633-08dc3991066b_w408_r1_s.jpg

Funny,  we have been hearing this for years.  Hasn’t happened yet.

When is it going to happen?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I would say you and I have a different definition of a few and sprinkled.

According to data from the Border Patrol, here’s a breakdown by nationality of the 2.4 million migrants who crossed the border from October 2022 to September 2023:

• Brazil — 27,687
  • China — 24,314
  • Colombia — 159,536
  • Cuba — 142,352
  • Ecuador — 116,229
  • El Salvador — 61,515
  • Guatemala — 220,085
  • Haiti — 76,130
  • Honduras — 213,686
  • India — 41,770
  • Mexico — 717,333
  • Nicaragua — 99,496
  • Peru — 75,719
  • Philippines — 36
  • Romania — 2,088
  • Russia — 43,210
  • Turkey — 15,542
  • Ukraine — 246
  • Venezuela — 266,071
  • Other — 172,517.

https://www.deseret.com/2023/11/20/23969404/southern-border-terrorist-watchlist-nationalities#:~:text=According to data from the Border Patrol%2C here’s,— 220%2C085 8 Haiti — 76%2C130 More items

Well if that’s the case where is the visceral outrage and anger at trump for killing the strongest legislation in decades to help legally address these problems all within our system of laws and government?you must be absolutely beside yourself with outrage at trump hummm……??? Thought so……sad 

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

trump had a majority in both the House and the Senate for two years

The idiot managed reduce legal immigration but  He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration 

https://www.cato.org/blog/president-trump-reduced-legal-immigration-he-did-not-reduce-illegal-immigration

One of the biggest economic issue around the world, is declining fertility rates. The US has the advantage of being a popular immigration destination,and has being able to mitigate domestic declining fertility with immigrants

The moron trump and his magagorons are trying to kill the golden goose of immigration

Thank God Biden reversed trump's idiotic immigration policies.and we are now growing faster than EU, Japan. UK , Canada 

Though I have to admit , the UK's tough immigration policy of the past few years  did produce miracles :laugh:

So, you agree Biden is only pretending to want to close the border, when what he really wants is just get reelected and them open it wide to take advantage all the great immigration, correct? We agree. 

And you support an open border, yes? Are happy the bill Biden said was going to close the border failed, or do you agree he was lying, that it would not close the border?

50 minutes ago, Tug said:

Well if that’s the case where is the visceral outrage and anger at trump for killing the strongest legislation in decades to help legally address these problems all within our system of laws and government?you must be absolutely beside yourself with outrage at trump hummm……??? Thought so……sad 

So what makes you think they’ll enforce “new” legislation when Biden won’t even enforce current immigrants laws.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Tug said:

Only people (mostly leftists) that want open borders and mass amnesty for illegals are outraged and angry at Trump and blame him for killing the strongest legislation in decades that was crafted to help open the border and get more of these illegals into the county and voting as quickly as possible.

Again, no one in the press says anything about H.R.2 , the "Secure the Border Act of 2023" that would actually close the border and solve many of the problems. It was passed in the House almost a year ago and Chuck Schumer refuses to bring it to the floor.

Neither does anyone in the press say anything about Biden cancelling all of Trump's border policies that were largely successful, in spite of the left fighting him in court every step of the way. 

The left wants the border open, and anyone claiming Biden wants to close the border is a fool or a liar or both. 

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So what makes you think they’ll enforce “new” legislation when Biden won’t even enforce current immigrants laws.

Because the "new" legislation grows government, keeps the border open, processes the illegals in more quickly and gets them legal and voting faster. This is what the left wants. 

Without the downward pressure on low skill wages from illegals, wages would rise for the working poor, which would render the minimum wage insignificant, and reduce the working poor's dependence on the government. The left can't have that. They need to maximize the number of people dependent on the government to solidify a large part of their base, and they need the minimum wage as tool to pander for votes. 

We're already hearing about reparations (black vote) more student loan forgiveness (teachers vote) large raises for federal workers (civil-servant vote) and we'll soon start hearing about a big raise in the federal minimum wage (working poor and union vote).

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Because the "new" legislation grows government, keeps the border open, processes the illegals in more quickly and gets them legal and voting faster. This is what the left wants. 

Without the downward pressure on low skill wages from illegals, wages would rise for the working poor, which would render the minimum wage insignificant, and reduce the working poor's dependence on the government. The left can't have that. They need to maximize the number of people dependent on the government to solidify a large part of their base, and they need the minimum wage as tool to pander for votes. 

We're already hearing about reparations (black vote) more student loan forgiveness (teachers vote) large raises for federal workers (civil-servant vote) and we'll soon start hearing about a big raise in the federal minimum wage (working poor and union vote).

Well explained!  All about the votes.

8 hours ago, sirineou said:

It's apparently your belief that the thousands of illegals crossing the southern border are actually legal immigrants. Perhaps you can explain why?

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The border is such an urgent issue that the Republicans don't want to do anything about it until after the election.

I don't blame them. It's an issue created entirely by Biden when he stopped the wall being built, so he can stew in it till he gets the boot next year and Trump can finish it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

How about Congress appropriating some money for border security?

You are so lost... I know you won't source your own and that you won't read anyone else's source... but here it is... the problem is not money... the problem is enforcement... and allocation of funds... Border patrol program budget U.S. 1990-2024 | Statista

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You are so lost... I know you won't source your own and that you won't read anyone else's source... but here it is... the problem is not money... the problem is enforcement... and allocation of funds... Border patrol program budget U.S. 1990-2024 | Statista

Do you even look at the links your internet friends send you?

Given the increased numbers crossing the border, the decrease in 2024 funding for the Border Patrol enacted by the House Republicans is alarming.

Screenshot_20240303_201946_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't blame them. It's an issue created entirely by Biden when he stopped the wall being built, so he can stew in it till he gets the boot next year and Trump can finish it.

Trump barely built any wall at all, so your logic is faulty.

10 hours ago, Tug said:

Mr. Yellowtail did an outstanding job addressing your concern.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's apparently your belief that the thousands of illegals crossing the southern border are actually legal immigrants. Perhaps you can explain why?

No I do not. 

I believe, No I know that immigration, all immigration is a net positive for the US

Would It be better that illegal immigration would be Legal? Mayby!

But look at it from a different perspective 

How would things be better if those who crossed the border did it legally rather than illegally? 

and how would it be worst.