What paperwork is needed to do a 90 day report in person?

My online 90 day report got rejected probably due to being in an "Under Consideration" period.  My guess is that the online system puked on the fact I don't have a valid "End-Of-Visa-Extension" date, but only the "Come-Back-And-Get-Your-Stamp-For-The-Umteenth-Time" (not that you need that information on a TM47 - you don't). Unfortunately my 90 day reporting 'grace period' doesn't extend to the date of the date I need to return at the end of the "Under Consideration" period to get my visa extension stamp.

Really. After a decade and a half, this gets old.  So off to dance in front of and IO to get a 90 Day receipt next week.  So, haven't done this for awhile.  As the title says, "What paperwork is needed to do a 90 day report in person?"  God/Buddha/Indra/Shiva/Whomever-only-knows they have probably changed what they want from the last time I did this.

I've got a 1) TM47, 2) first page of passport, 3) visa stamp page showing stamps from old passport, 4) current pages showing my last extension as well as my "Under Consideration" stamp & date to return, and 5) a 17 year old departure card.  What else do ya'll think I'll need to make the Thai Immigration Gods happy?  What a PITA.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Mine on Wednesday (Chanthaburi)

Passport, completed TM47. 

The tear-off TM30 receipt is stapled in back of my passport, don't know if he looked at it, just noted in computer and I was on my way at 8.32am (first customer of the day).

30 minutes ago, proton said:

TM30 probably they wont even give a ticket out at my office without seeing one, they dont do departure/entry cards any more

It's a easy money-maker for them. 

• Confused 3

16 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

All that's needed is passport and 90 day reporting form. Nothing else. Even a messenger can do it on your behalf. Don't need to go in person. Make an online booking with immigration for a queue in advance and it should take 10 minutes. 

Certainly all I need at the 90 Day Drive Up Window here in Chiang Mai.

I am on consideration also. When I went in to get my extension, they saw my 90 day was up before my return for the extension and put a 90 day receipt in that is dated to end on the day I  go in.

• Like 1

At Jomtien IO , the following is required….

TM 47 form
Passport Bio page
Copy of Visa page
Copy of last entry stamp
Copy of TM 30 Address report
Original Passport and Old 90 day reporting receipt

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Jaxxper said:

At Jomtien IO , the following is required….

TM 47 form
Passport Bio page
Copy of Visa page
Copy of last entry stamp
Copy of TM 30 Address report
Original Passport and Old 90 day reporting receipt

Jomtien didn't require all this paperwork for ages just like the posts from other offices.Someone had the bright idea to make it more difficult .Jomtien has gone from the better offices to the worst for 90 day reporting.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

It all DEPENDS on LOCAL IO policy what hoops you go thru.

With my NEW passport I was required to do a new TM-30 ( about 8 minutes ) before the 90 day (3 minutes )

Was just asked by BOTH OFFICES if address was the same - answer was YES , both forms processed with info on computer, I filled out no paperwork.

I am known at TM-30 office because I have filed TM-30's for people visiting and staying with me as the possessor of the property.

20 hours ago, connda said:

My online 90 day report got rejected probably due to being in an "Under Consideration" period.  My guess is that the online system puked on the fact I don't have a valid "End-Of-Visa-Extension" date, but only the "Come-Back-And-Get-Your-Stamp-For-The-Umteenth-Time" (not that you need that information on a TM47 - you don't). Unfortunately my 90 day reporting 'grace period' doesn't extend to the date of the date I need to return at the end of the "Under Consideration" period to get my visa extension stamp.

Really. After a decade and a half, this gets old.  So off to dance in front of and IO to get a 90 Day receipt next week.  So, haven't done this for awhile.  As the title says, "What paperwork is needed to do a 90 day report in person?"  God/Buddha/Indra/Shiva/Whomever-only-knows they have probably changed what they want from the last time I did this.

I've got a 1) TM47, 2) first page of passport, 3) visa stamp page showing stamps from old passport, 4) current pages showing my last extension as well as my "Under Consideration" stamp & date to return, and 5) a 17 year old departure card.  What else do ya'll think I'll need to make the Thai Immigration Gods happy?  What a PITA.

I think that is all you need. At Nakhon Pathom that's all I needed back in the days before I started to use the online system. But it would be safe to phone up the IO and ask if you speak Thai.

Edited by renaissanc

20 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

That probably depends on which Immigration Office you're you're going to.

For me, I need only my passport, the rest they have on their computer. That's in PKK Immigration (not Hua Hin!)

Pathum Thani they just need the passport and the completed form.

If you go early int he morning you might not even need an appoointment

13 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Pathum Thani they just need the passport and the completed form.

If you go early int he morning you might not even need an appoointment

The IO office I go to for my 90 day, Dan Singkorn, is almost always empty, no appointment necessary. Generally, I'm in and out in less than 5 minutes. And, like I mentioned, no form needed, only passport.

• Thanks 1