Living naked. It's too hot.

13 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

I only wear shorts. I never wear anything else now. Only a pair of shorts and sandals if I need to go to Big C. ...

What?!  You go bare-chested when you go shopping?  The image in my mind will shock me for the rest of this month.....

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, simon43 said:

What?!  You go bare-chested when you go shopping?  The image in my mind will shock me for the rest of this month.....

Yep, come on Jeffers, a photo please, or we do not believe you.

• Haha 1

A sarong may suit, you may need to rig a belt with it.

But it's long enough to prevent any "inadvertent" exposure and they're not unknown amongst the locals.

11 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If you are going to go commando , you might want to be carefull with the zipper 

Long ago a mate had "that accident", there was blood everywhere, he got an unexpected "minor operation" at the hospital.

11 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Of course. It's too hot. 

I am barred from the food court. 

Possibly you were bad for business?

Putting the customers off their food?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Come down to Pattaya, I see elderly, obese foreigners regularly bare chested, in public places, gross. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Do you know that it against the Law to go in public without underwear. Really!

With a 46 inch waist, I'll bet the hand jobby was handy as I doubt whether you could get it yourself.  555

Anyway, back to the topic in hand, hows about a kimono.

Cool in the kaftan, Love and Peace, man!

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

I only wear shorts. I never wear anything else now. Only a pair of shorts and sandals if I need to go to Big C. 

A woman brings me my shorts. 7 pairs every sunday. 350 baht. 1 for each day. She measured me 6 years ago. New shorts everyday is usually comfortable. But now it's getting too hot for them. I have a 46 inch waist. What about a fitted sheet, like arabs wear? Like a loose dress? Maybe the woman can fit me again and make new styles. What do you recommend she makes for me?

46" waist, you far bar steward.

2 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

I only wear shorts. I never wear anything else now. Only a pair of shorts and sandals if I need to go to Big C. 

A woman brings me my shorts. 7 pairs every sunday. 350 baht. 1 for each day. She measured me 6 years ago. New shorts everyday is usually comfortable. But now it's getting too hot for them. I have a 46 inch waist. What about a fitted sheet, like arabs wear? Like a loose dress? Maybe the woman can fit me again and make new styles. What do you recommend she makes for me?

Fisherman's Pants  'might' be big enough to go around your gut. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Come down to Pattaya, I see elderly, obese foreigners regularly bare chested, in public places, gross. 

i saw a fat guy in the restaurant the other day. he had the shirt open intentionally. he was very overweight and did it on purpose. some guys like looking out of shape. i'm not sure why. to tell other people they don't care i guess, or maybe that they are retired so don't have to be well kept like when they were working. it's not an accident though, they do it intentionally.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

i saw a fat guy in the restaurant the other day. he had the shirt open intentionally. he was very overweight and did it on purpose. some guys like looking out of shape. i'm not sure why. to tell other people they don't care i guess, or maybe that they are retired so don't have to be well kept like when they were working. it's not an accident though, they do it intentionally.

Modesty is no more.

If I was excessively overweight or obese I'd be covering up, ashamed of my physique. 

I see fat, obese women in Australia wearing next to nothing, not embarased, no humility. 

Probably why OnlyFans is doing so well. 

I only wear a sarong around the house and garden ,lets the air circulate ,

wish this was Burma as then could go out to   the shops etc ,and would not

look so out of place , 

regards worgeordie

The best tip you can get today, is to get in shape and loose weight, Shave or wax your body, and move to a beach or island. 

There is no excuse to have an 46" waist except being to lazy to get the job done!

Living in tropic and being obese is a slow suicide

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1