‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism

Social Media

Netanyahu has explicitly stated time and again that there is no credible Palestinian authority and so there was nobody to negotiate a two state solution with.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Claims that Hamas were the government of Palestinian as an excuse to call this a war are disingenuous.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Denial from the reality of the Israel/Hamas war as also acknowledged by the UN

Link required to your claim that the UN describe the conflict as a war.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Link required to your claim that the UN describe the conflict as a war.

The Israeli military declared “a state of war alert,

https://www.un.org/en/situation-in-occupied-palestine-and-israel

If its not a war then why are you constantly claiming that Israel is committing war crimes?

If its not a war why is the ICC investigating Hamas and Israel for war crimes?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The Israeli military declared “a state of war alert,

https://www.un.org/en/situation-in-occupied-palestine-and-israel

If its not a war then why are you constantly claiming that Israel is committing war crimes?

If its not a war why is the ICC investigating Hamas and Israel for war crimes?

Israel had no right under international law to declare a war and did not. "A state of war alert" is weasel words and was declared by Israel NOT Hamas. A war may ONLY be conducted between two or more nation states. Period.

You have failed to produce a link to your claim that the UN itself characterised the conflict as a war.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Israel had no right under international law to declare and war and did not. "A state of war alert" is weasel words and was declared by Israel NOT Hamas. A war may ONLY be conducted between two or more nation states. Period.

Why is the UN Security Council drafting and making resolutions on the Israel Hamas war if its not a war?

Tomorrow morning (20 February), the Security Council is expected to vote on a draft resolution on the war between Israel and Hamas

https://www.securitycouncilreport.org/whatsinblue/2024/02/the-middle-east-including-the-palestinian-question-vote-on-a-draft-resolution-3.php

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why is the UN Security Council drafting and making resolutions on the Israel Hamas war if its not a war?

Tomorrow morning (20 February), the Security Council is expected to vote on a draft resolution on the war between Israel and Hamas

https://www.securitycouncilreport.org/whatsinblue/2024/02/the-middle-east-including-the-palestinian-question-vote-on-a-draft-resolution-3.php

No nation declared war against another.

From your link.

The hostilities constitute the fifth war of the Gaza–Israel conflict since 2008 and are part of the broader Israeli–Palestinian conflict. They are considered to be the most significant military escalation in the region since the Yom Kippur War 50 years earlier.[84]

By quoting this link you must acknowledge that the "war" did not start on October 7th.

Edited by ozimoron

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No nation declared war against another.

From your link.

The hostilities constitute the fifth war of the Gaza–Israel conflict since 2008 and are part of the broader Israeli–Palestinian conflict. They are considered to be the most significant military escalation in the region since the Yom Kippur War 50 years earlier.[84]

By quoting this link you must acknowledge that the "war" did not start on October 7th.

Why can't you read? The hostilities constitute the fifth war of the Gaza–Israel conflict since 2008.

Do you admit to it being a war now? Has Hamas and Israel committed war crimes?

33 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Difficult to believe that any sane or reasonable person would spout such vile nonsense; when someone from a Western society, someone that has obviously had the privilege of a Western education, thinks that the abduction of hostages is perfectly acceptable, and that their demands for release are imminently reasonable, the world is indeed in grave danger.

Out of interest, although you probably won’t want to say, but how, and why did you become a supporter of this terrorist organisation ?

Taking hostages is a war crime .

It is on the official list of what constitutes a war crime .

Some people keep falsely accuse Israel of committing war crimes , they now support genuine Hamas war crimes of taking hostages 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Using your logic..... It is not your country it belongs to the indigenous Aboriginals. 

Yup, pretty much so - except the white, mostly criminal colonial settlers genocided the indigenous people and subsequently gerrymander their own land rights over those that lived there before. In the case of Tasmania, it was 100%. If you are to successfully colonize a 'new' land, then genocide and ethnic cleansing seem essential to achieve that goal. Taking the Zionist logic and applying it to other countries, surely Israel should be fighting for justice for the displaced native people of all lands, not just their own. But they're not.

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why can't you read? The hostilities constitute the fifth war of the Gaza–Israel conflict since 2008.

Do you admit to it being a war now? Has Hamas and Israel committed war crimes?

No, your link does not definitively establish that the UN consider this a war in the proper sense of the word as defined in the wiki I linked.

The document is a draft text which was =vetoed by the US and from which the UK abstained. Also clearly explained in the link.

Why can't you read?

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No, your link does not definitively establish that the UN consider this a war in the proper sense of the word as defined in the wiki I linked.

The document is a draft text which was =vetoed by the US and from which the UK abstained. Also clearly explained in the link.

Why can't you read?

Are you lying or the UN?

“UNRWA has no capacity to absorb financial shocks, especially while a war rages in Gaza,” he said, noting that with funding from Member States and donors, UNRWA operations can continue and “remain a lifeline” for Palestine refugees across the region.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/03/1147202

Why have you not answered my questions, has Hamas carried out war crimes? 

Why have you constantly posted that Israel have committed war crimes if not at war?

Why is the ICC investigating Hamas and Israel for war crimes?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why aren't Palestinian supporters supporting Aborigine rights in Australia and telling all the Caucasian Australians  to go back to Europe ?

White colonists go home and give the land back to the Aborigines

Some no doubt are, I do, but it would be crazy to try and turn back the clock to what has happened, and it was in a different moral era. That doesn't excuse the terrible, casual racism and victim blaming that many Australians seem to exhibit towards them, though. Israel's problem is they didn't go far enough, and in the living memory of many who were violently affected by the founding of the state.

It was and still is very common in Europe to have extremely high Anti-Semitic feelings that flare up ( especially) whenever there is any issue involving Israel and Arabs! This is nothing new and will only get worse! Jews all over the world must remember history lessons ! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Show me where I'm making excuses for a terrorist organization I have explicitly condemned time and again.

How about when you posted this ….. near the bottom of page 8

“ALL of Hamas demands in the current hostage negotiations are eminently reasonable”

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

How about when you posted this ….. near the bottom of page 8

“ALL of Hamas demands in the current hostage negotiations are eminently reasonable”

I can only assume that your first language is not English. Their demands for a ceasefire being reasonable is in no way support for their organization. By your logic, acceding to any demands would be tantamount to supporting them.

• Confused 4

41 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, maybe that’s because Jews, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Hindus, to name but a few, integrate happily into western societies without  needing to be asked; maybe it’s because they don’t practice Sharia law, form grooming rape gangs, take 3 wives, demand prayer rooms in state schools, marry their first cousins, or practice female genital mutilation on 12 year olds, or commit acts of terrorism, killing and maiming hundreds of innocent civilians of their host country …. and you needed this explained ¯\_()_/¯

Arguably the most ignorant post I’ve read on this forum for long time.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I never implied they had any justification. You are deliberately distorting what I said in order to be inflammatory.

I addressed the reasons why Hamas has not given his daughter back

ALL of Hamas demands in the current hostage negotiations are eminently reasonable. Israel needs to stop the war crimes and hand Palestinians a 2 state solution. At a minimum.

Absolutely not. There are no reasonable demands when holding innocent hostages let alone the ones being made by Hamas currently. Tell me what are all those demands that are reasonable. You obviously know right? 

You talk about Israel war crimes with no evidence yet ignore Hamas holding hostages as a war crime with evidence. Then go on to state Israel needs to create a two state solution. Again what about Hamas?

what an apologist post. Bookmarked

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Arguably the most ignorant post I’ve read on this forum for long time.

Care to point out anything I have said that is factually incorrect, or do you just settle for insulting anyone whose comments you disagree with, but don’t have the ability to intelligently refute.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Care to point out anything I have said that is factually incorrect, or do you just settle for insulting anyone whose comments you disagree with, but don’t have the ability to intelligently refute.

Are you aware of which religions have their own religious laws or within which groups female genital mutilation is practiced?

Which groups might have multiple wives?

The extent and makeup of grooming gangs?

The extent and make up of terrorist organizations?

Are these from one religious group or are they from multiple other religions and non religious groups.

Or has that phobia thing you’ve got going on got the better of you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

what phobia thing have I got going on ?

And I suggest that you think very carefully before answering that 

Edited by Eloquent pilgrim
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

That phobia thing have I got going on ?

And I suggest that you think very carefully before answering that 

Your overt Islamophobia, as paraded in your ignorant post that I have called out.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Are you aware of which religions have their own religious laws or within which groups female genital mutilation is practiced?

Which groups might have multiple wives?

The extent and makeup of grooming gangs?

The extent and make up of terrorist organizations?

Are these from one religious group or are they from multiple other religions and non religious groups.

I know this one!  It has to be the far right... right?  Does he have farightophobia?  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Oh no, not that old chestnut. Islamophobia, is a recently invented word, made up by the left, as a way of shutting down any discussion or criticism about the myriad problems that Islam has brought to western civilisation.

Most people have now seen through this ploy, same as they have when the left end a comment with “fact” or “period” again, designed to shut the discussion down, implying that you aren’t allowed to answer.

A phobia, in case you didn’t know is an unreasonable, or irrational fear of something.

Do I fear Islam ? absolutely, it terrifies me. Is my fear irrational or unreasonable ? absolutely not, it is based on a very logical, rational  thought process, influenced by the hundreds of attacks and murders of innocent western civilians by muslims; just a few that spring to mind:

9/11 USA 2,996 dead 25,000+ injured

7/7  London bombs 52 dead 784 injured

2017 London Bridge, 8 killed 48 injured

2017 Barcelona, driver mows down 100 people, 14 dead 130 injured.

2022 Manchester concert bomb, 22 dead 119 injured

2015 Charlie Hebbo 12 dead

2019 London Bridge 2 dead 3 injured

2020 France stabbing and beheading 3 dead

2020 Samuel Paty, French teacher beheaded in the street

2015 Bataclan, Paris 130 dead 350 wounded

2015 Nice, France, truck rampage 86 dead 434 injured

2023 Arras France .. teacher stabbed to death

2016 Rouen France 85 year old priest has throat slit at alter of church

2023 Brussels, 2 Swedish football fans shot dead

2018 Carcassonne France 5 dead 15 injured

All these slaughters of innocent western civilians, and there are hundreds more, yes, hundreds more, were carried out by adherents to the faith of Islam ….. how dare you call a fear of these murderous, medieval, intolerants a phobia.  

54 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Oh no, not that old chestnut. Islamophobia, is a recently invented word, made up by the left, as a way of shutting down any discussion or criticism about the myriad problems that Islam has brought to western civilisation.

Most people have now seen through this ploy, same as they have when the left end a comment with “fact” or “period” again, designed to shut the discussion down, implying that you aren’t allowed to answer.

A phobia, in case you didn’t know is an unreasonable, or irrational fear of something.

Do I fear Islam ? absolutely, it terrifies me. Is my fear irrational or unreasonable ? absolutely not, it is based on a very logical, rational  thought process, influenced by the hundreds of attacks and murders of innocent western civilians by muslims; just a few that spring to mind:

All these slaughters of innocent western civilians, and there are hundreds more, yes, hundreds more, were carried out by adherents to the faith of Islam ….. how dare you call a fear of these murderous, medieval, intolerants a phobia.  

Is Douglas Murray in the room with you at the moment, or the millions of Muslims slaughtered under Western bombs and bullets in the last 30 years ? These events are the bitter fruits of devil seeds planted by ourselves. Never mind the million Algerians killed by France to boot. It's Europeans who slaughtered Jews in their millions in death factories, not the Arabs. They just lost their land.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

You should request a thread on the subject.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Why ? because you just like to throw student protest slogans like Islamophobia at people, to shut down any dialogue; but don’t like it if someone offers you a rational rebuttal.   

No, because it’s not the topic of discussion.

Have you anything to add on the subject of:

‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism’

?

• Confused 4