‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism

Social Media

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

"The dominant leftist narrative today about Israel is that Israel should have never existed in the first place and should not exist now.".

Nonsense.

The dominant narrative is a 2-state solution.

Can you read?

I said the dominant LEFTIST narrative. 

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The dominant leftist narrative today about Israel is that Israel should have never existed in the first place and should not exist now.

The dominant leftist narrative is the killing needs to be stopped.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/11/2024 at 11:01 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

So let me get this right.

Tim Adam’s, a Jewish journalist provides an account of his experience marching with the peace protestors, pays particular attention to his experience being diametrically opposed to the ‘hate marches’ that thy are being characterized as, and and backs up his own accounts with those from other named Jews taking part in the march.

You call this BS and your basis for doing so is a prediction of what might happen in some ‘leftist political group’ or ‘typical campus’.

Real accounts v imagined outcomes.

I’ll go with Tim Adams

You refute what I say but it's really happening from the left in the US, UK, and other western nations.

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You refute what I say but it's really happening from the left in the US, UK, and other western nations.

No.

I provided you a Jewish Journalists account of his own experience of the peace marches which he backed up with the accounts of other named Jews.

You responded by calling it BS.

I doubt very much you even read it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No.

I provided you a Jewish Journalists account of his own experience of the peace marches which he backed up with the accounts of other named Jews.

You responded by calling it BS.

I doubt very much you even read it.

Israel demonizers value Jewish allies like Z Putin Russians value western Kremlin talking point repeaters.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Israel demonizers value Jewish allies like Z Putin Russians value western Kremlin talking point repeaters.

Sorry Jing, I’ve got absolutely no idea what that meant be about or how it relates in anyway to my post that I assume your were responding to.

Have another go.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You never heard of the Inquisition? Did you not learn history in school?

Oh, history.

I don't care much for that. It's kinda interesting to study as a subject, but doesn't have any effect today.

How about modern studies? Not want to talk about Islamic terrorism?

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sorry Jing, I’ve got absolutely no idea what that meant be about or how it relates in anyway to my post that I assume your were responding to.

Have another go.

Any Jew willing to march with an anti Israel mob shouting River to the Sea is a useful idiot for Hamas. 

You proved my point but you're too dim to get it.

Jews face a litmus test by leftists.

Jews must proclaim that they are anti Zionist which means against the existence of Israel and be happy to march with pro genocide of Jews protests or they are enemies and subject to Jew hatred.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Any Jew willing to march with an anti Israel mob shouting River to the Sea is a useful idiot for Hamas. 

Jews must proclaim that they are anti Zionist which means against the existence of Israel and be happy to march with pro genocide of Jews protests or they are enemies and subject to Jew hatred.

The ‘with us our against us’ ‘litmus test’ so beloved of zealots of all persuasions.

Calling Tim Adam’s a ‘useful idiot’ while reverting to hyperbole and character assassination.

If you had any kind of well structured, fact based argument you wouldn’t need to resort to personal insults.

“You proved my point but you're too dim to get it.”

You don’t have a point, you simply throw mud at those who disagree with you.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The ‘with us our against us’ ‘litmus test’ so beloved of zealots of all persuasions.

Calling Tim Adam’s a ‘useful idiot’ while reverting to hyperbole and character assassination.

If you had any kind of well structured, fact based argument you wouldn’t need to resort to personal insults.

“You proved my point but you're too dim to get it.”

You don’t have a point, you simply throw mud at those who disagree with you.

I do have a point about the litmus test for Jews by leftists but you don't like to hear it, so you just ignore it as if it doesn't exist when it most certainly does exist. I have posted ample evidence that it does indeed exist. From Jews. It's funny that progressives are happy to respect reports from every other minority group that they are experiencing racist hate, but from Jews, they won't hear it. Refer to the book Jews don't count for more confirmation of this.  I don't think we have anything further to say if you're not willing to post in good faith. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I do have a point about the litmus test for Jews by leftists but you don't like to hear it, so you just ignore it as if it doesn't exist when it most certainly does exist.  I don't think we have anything further to say if you're not willing to post in good faith. 

Post in good faith?!

Like when you refer to Jews who exercise their democratic right to join a protest to end the killing in Gaza useful idiots’?

And when you accuse me of being ‘too dim’ to get the point you make? 

Is that your idea of good faith posting Jing?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Post in good faith?!

Like when you refer to Jews who exercise their democratic right to join a protest to end the killing in Gaza useful idiots’?

And when you accuse me of being ‘too dim’ to get the point you make? 

Is that your idea of good faith posting Jing?

Cherry picking out of context. Like I said, you completely refuse to acknowledge the problem I've brought up and documented. It doesn't fit your narrative so you totally ignore it. That's not only not posting in good faith but it's sleazy. 

Edited by Jingthing

Cherry picking out of context. Like I said, you completely refuse to acknowledge the problem I've brought up and documented. It doesn't fit your narrative so you totally ignore it. That's not only not posting in good faith but it's sleazy. 

I didn’t cherry pick, I summarized a single post you made.

Here it is, ‘good faith’ sections underlined:

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

with us or against us right there.

Ad hominem right there.

You yourself set a lit

us test, refer ‘any Jew willing to… ‘above.

You mis represent the marches, refer the Tim Adam’s’ article I linked, his first hand experience and the experiences of the maned Jews he quotes.

Oh but you don’t accept that because Tim Adams and the named Jews he quotes fail your ‘litmus test’.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I didn’t cherry pick, I summarized a single post you made.

Here it is, ‘good faith’ sections underlined:

with us or against us right there.

Ad hominem right there.

You yourself set a lit

us test, refer ‘any Jew willing to… ‘above.

You mis represent the marches, refer the Tim Adam’s’ article I linked, his first hand experience and the experiences of the maned Jews he quotes.

Oh but you don’t accept that because Tim Adams and the named Jews he quotes fail your ‘litmus test’.

I read it.

It proved my point.

Would you attend a rally that is chanting for the genocide of whatever ethnicity you are?!?

Even if you liked some other things that were chanted?

Perhaps the Jews will not replace us rally in Charlottesville was OK to attend if you're a fan of tiki torches.
Your POV reminds me of Trump saying Hitler did some good things too. 

Edited by Jingthing

The forum rules prohibit me from saying exactly what kind of disgrace that statement is.

Especially since only today I have refuted a claim by another member on this forum that Hitler did anything good.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The forum rules prohibit me from saying exactly what kind of disgrace that statement is.

Especially since only today I have refuted a claim by another member on this forum that Hitler did anything good.

You still don't get it!

I suggest reading Jews don't count.

Progressives respect reports of hatred, racism, etc. from every other group as well they should but for some very perverted reasons the one exception is Jews.

You won't even acknowledge that. Thus you aren't posting in good faith. 

Edited by Jingthing

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You still don't get it!

I suggest reading Jews don't count.

Progressives respect reports of hatred, racism, etc. from every other group as well they should but for some very perverted reasons the one exception is Jews.

You won't even acknowledge that. Thus you aren't posting in good faith. 

What I get JingJing is this:

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That utterly disgraceful comment tells me exactly how much ‘good faith’ you are engaging in.

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What I get JingJing is this:

That utterly disgraceful comment tells me exactly how much ‘good faith’ you are engaging in.

Now I see you're being disingenuous with your fake outrage acting like you didn't get the perfectly apt analogy. 

Edited by Jingthing

Now I see you're being disingenuous with you fake outrage posing that you didn't get the analogy 

There is nothing fake out my disgust with your comment.

Or indeed your inability to withdraw it and apologize.

Utterly disgraceful behavior on your part.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

There is nothing fake out my disgust with your comment.

Or indeed your inability to withdraw it and apologize.

Utterly disgraceful behavior on your part.

There is nothing to apologize for.

No Jew should march in a rally calling for the genocide of Jews or anyone else even if they agree with other messages.

The pro genocide stuff cancels anything else.

There is nothing to apologize for.

No Jew should march in a rally calling for the genocide of Jews or anyone else even if they agree with other messages.

The pro genocide stuff cancels anything else.

Really?

44 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Equating other people’s views to a well worn form of excusing Hitler is definitely my idea of trolling.

You continue to play act that you didn't get the point.