Foreign Man Throws Glass At A Thai Woman In A Dog Cafe

webfact

16 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Strange comment.

Are you on medication, you been drinking again? 

I'm sure you'd take it on the chin if a crazy foreigner

1. Kicked you from behind while you were enjoying a quiet talk with your friends in a public place, then started yelling at you like a madman. 

2. Throws a glass at you and cuts you open. 

You are absolutely right, these petty assaults never happen among the Thai population. As the never get reported, and and with a 500 Baht fine and a Wai...

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, Ben Zioner said:

You are absolutely right, these petty assaults never happen among the Thai population. As the never get reported, and and with a 500 Baht fine and a Wai...

Petty? 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Billy A said:

A few more of these cases going public and I think Thais will have had enough.

They are just having their focus distracted (where is my 10,000 baht) by the low brow attraction of misogyny. They come and go......

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, arick said:

How can you compare a Thai woman and a dog cafe in Pattaya compared to a doctor from Phuket.

another Swiss guy causing trouble and all foreigners will have to leave soon..

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Drumbuie said:

Yes. Thai people think of us all as "farangs" . Every grumpy old guy who behaves in this kind of arrogant over entitled way reflects badly on *all* of us. 

This is not our country. At best, we're guests. At worst, we're ' economic migrants'.  Sometimes I get the impression that not a few folk on here have forgotten that. 

I guess my meaning was more inline with Thais trying to make some cash off foreigners who find themselves in uncomfortable situations. I can see instances where the Thais may even try to instigate an event in hopes of a payday. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, brianburi said:

Clearly this is all getting out of hand,  two incidents of female Thais being verbally and physically abused by foreigners living here within a few days of each other.

I expect some robust action from Thai Immigration Police soon and am waiting for a ' Big Joke' press conference,  along with all those shiny plastic boards etc.....

Why just stop at just one deportation?,   I suggest any future incidents 100 random farangs rounded up and sent packing.   Starting with all those 'Phil Mitchell' look a likes, one sees in Pattaya.

Closely followed by the nutjobs who live up in Isan, most of them are on 5 second fuses waiting to go off any minute and annoy or damage our delicate Thai neighbours........

Righto,   back to my Daily Mail.......

"Isaan nutjobs" thanks for the laff

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Gawd, I'd put money on it that he's one of the few angry, hostile AN members we've got here. 

Come on mate, are you out there, identify yourself. 🤔

Now lets check all those members seeking dentists. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Drumbuie said:

This is not our country. At best, we're guests. At worst, we're ' economic migrants'.  Sometimes I get the impression that not a few folk on here have forgotten that. 

What is says on your visa is what you are. A non-immigrant. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1