Breaking up with a Thai girl

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

and have read many books on the subject

You read the books.

The GOAT wrote the books.

Ok, so how do YOU dump Thai girls?  What has worked best for you? 

That is what this thread is about.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

made mistakes in my choices and both I and the children we made paid the price.

A real man would make it work if children were involved. A real man puts aside his petty grievances and just gets on with it. 

1 hour ago, Goat said:

How do you break up with Thai girls?

And how did that go?

I never met a bar stool girl and never met any uneducated Thai woman (not girlies).

When it came to separation we did it in an appropriate way, because no money issues involved.

I'm sure this doesn't meet your level.

20 minutes ago, Goat said:

A real man would make it work if children were involved. A real man puts aside his petty grievances and just gets on with it. 

A real man ends things as soon as he can because staying in a loveless, abusive relationship is never good for children. Children do better when people part, as long as they can be civil towards each other, and share parenting. Many times jealousy or hate makes that impossible, so you do your best to be at least one parent for the child(ren). You do what you can to stay together, and that means both work at it. If one does the work and the other doesn't care after a reasonable amount of time, you negotiate what's best for the kids. If you can't, you have to let a cold court decide, and that usually doesn't favor the man, although I had custody of 4 of my children back home because my ex was a nutcase.

Edited by fredwiggy

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Using women here is easy because they're dreamers, hoping for something better than what locals (most) can give them.

That reminds me of one a couple of years back. Absolute stunner so I had to be on top of my game.

So I whispered in her ear "Come back and I will give you 12 inches" 

Her eyes lit up and she nearly wet herself.

After nearly two full minutes of passionate love making she rolled over.

"Goat, that was the best i had ever had. But what about the 12 inches you promised"

i replied "Dont worry Fon, that was only the first four. Give me an hour and I will give you another four. And then another four before I leave in the morning"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Goat said:

I am a bit sceptical.

That's because along with your style of thinking comes mistrust of the very women you're using. This is a learned behavior. Something that is hard to turn around and it comes from either seeing it firsthand growing up or not trusting those that were responsible for teaching you values. Not too late to change, although narcissism has no cure, only an ability to understand the damage you're doing and try and understand what it is to be an empath.

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

That's because along with your style of thinking comes mistrust of the very women

Yes, i have seen how many lie and claim "only one man before you". 

I have had over 20 wives in my life.

They were not my wives, but other people wives.

I have never been married. I dont believe in paying women for sex.

• Sad 1

You forgot the best one of all, embarrass them consistently in front of their friends and strangers. They are so utterly obsessed with face this will drive them away like the plague. 

Of course you can always do what real men do, and just tell them I'm leaving, this isn't working for me anymore, it's been nice knowing you, and I hope things work out well for you. Take care, goodbye.

You'd be surprised how easily a lot of Thai women can get over a relationship. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You'd be surprised how easily a lot of Thai women can get over a relationship. 

With you maybe Spider.

But with the POTY Goat they take it very hard more often than not.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Goat said:

With you maybe Spider.

They take it hard because they have been fooled by yet another teenage thinking man, and like I said in the other post, they take revenge on the ones that follow, and might never be able to get close to the one man that really cares.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

With you maybe Spider.

Is that poty trained Goat, can't be anything else.........🤭.........

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You forgot the best one of all, embarrass them consistently in front of their friends and strangers. They are so utterly obsessed with face this will drive them away like the plague. 

A bit of slut shaming you think would do the the trick?

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Goat said:

Yes, i have seen how many lie and claim "only one man before you". 

I have had over 20 wives in my life.

They were not my wives, but other people wives.

I have never been married. I dont believe in paying women for sex.

Yes, riiiight.................Enter>>> your girlie bar advice here.....................😆

Edited by transam

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You shouldn't be allowed to refer to yourself as POTY , as you were the only one that voted in that poll and you were the only person nominated .

You only got one vote and it was you who casted that one vote

That was only the second time I won it. They call it unopposed in political speak.

And if you forfeited your right to vote then dont blame me. 

1 minute ago, transam said:

Yes, riiiight.................Enter>>> your girlie bar advice here.....................😆

Well as you are very well aware from personal experience. Wives change their minds, they tire of their husbands and they start lusting after men with no commitments. 

It is very common. You cant trust them.

Just now, Goat said:

That was only the second time I won it. They call it unopposed in political speak.

And if you forfeited your right to vote then dont blame me. 

Yinn won poster of the year that year , you then held your own competition and you voted for yourself and then announced yourself to be the winner , winning 100 % of the vote 

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

They take it hard because they have been fooled by yet another teenage thinking man

That is bit young.

Personally between 25 and 32 is my sweetspot.

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yinn won poster of the year that year , you then held your own competition and you voted for yourself and then announced yourself to be the winner , winning 100 % of the vote 

As I said, the first time I won it it was fair and square

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Goat said:

Well as you are very well aware from personal experience. Wives change their minds, they tire of their husbands and they start lusting after men with no commitments. 

It is very common. You cant trust them.

I wouldn't know what women are thinking, all women are different, same with men, look at the difference between you and me..........😱

• Like 1